The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!
Post Hubby & I

Hi all, hope all is well and safe. I had been visiting this site and read some of the interesting stories on and off during the WFH period. I decided to post some stories of my own, a mixture of real experiences and fantasy, hope you all will like them. Pardon my command of English if there are any errors and feel free to leave constructive comments

A brief description of me "C" - Chinese, fair-skinned, petite 1.6m tall (okay, not tall), blond shoulder length hair, married with no kids, early 30s (no longer SYT or XMM), working as personal assistant.

A brief description of my hubby "H" - Chinese, average build, 1.73m tall, dark-skinned, crew-cut, married with no kids, working as project manager (actually I am not too sure of his job scope... haha)

PILOT

Hubby and I had been WFH for some time. Intimate time was not as frequent compared to pre-Covid, maybe because we faced each other like 24/7. (Not sure if some of you face this issue)

One night while we were watching Netflix, H mentioned that we had not had coitus for some time. I nodded my head and gave him a cute sad expression. H smiled and decided to find something sexy on Netflix to set the mood. We cuddled to watch that raunchy movie and halfway into it, we made love on the sofa. While he was fingering me and playing with my nipples, he whispered in my ear that he had a fantasy that he would like me to know.

H: "I have a fantasy but not sure if you will call me pervert or not"

C: "ermmm.... what is it?" (already very wet and aroused from his fingering)

H: "I would like to see you dressed sexily in public and tease me?"

C: "Like how?" (I actually felt more excited after hearing this)

H: "Like wearing short / mini dress or skirt and let me see your upskirt or your boobs"

C: (Giggling) "you want me to ka kui kui (legs spread wide) and show you my pussy?"

H: "No lar... discreetly and wear your sexy lingerie, show your sexy legs, dont be vulgar and open legs wide wide, it is sexier this way" (not sure if you all think the same)

C: (at this point I am almost cumming and just nodded my head with my eyes closed)

H: "Sui!! I will plan something!"

H swapped position and placed my legs on his shoulders. H started licking my pussy from top to bottom driving me out of my mind. He was also using his hands to play with my nipples, I begged him not to stop and was moaning louder and louder.

H knew I will be cumming soon, and he quickly repositioned and pushed his hard penis deep into me. I grabbed his arms as he pumped hard and fast. Aggrrhh... I am cumming!! H used his hand to cover my mouth to muffle my loud moaning (not to disturb the neighbours), my heartbeat was racing, body and legs were shaking and finally had a wonderful organsm.... so did H, where he pulled out and ejaculated on my boobs...   
Old 08-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Zinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hubby & I

Nice start sis, support!
Old 08-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it will progress to some naughty eip (exposure in public) pics to share with us here. Bet you both will have a good time and go home high and wet to continue your fun!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 08-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more updates.
Old 08-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyytan View Post
H: "Like wearing short / mini dress or skirt and let me see your upskirt or your boobs"

C: (Giggling) "you want me to ka kui kui (legs spread wide) and show you my pussy?"

H: "No lar... discreetly and wear your sexy lingerie, show your sexy legs, dont be vulgar and open legs wide wide, it is sexier this way" (not sure if you all think the same)

C: (at this point I am almost cumming and just nodded my head with my eyes closed)

H: "Sui!! I will plan something!"
Another camper pitching tent n setting up campfire in anticipation of something notti cumming up ...it is a scene most married couples r familiar with

Quote:
cumming soon, and he quickly repositioned and pushed his hard penis deep into me. I grabbed his arms as he pumped hard and fast. Aggrrhh... I am cumming!! H used his hand to cover my mouth to muffle my loud moaning (not to disturb the neighbours), my heartbeat was racing, body and legs were shaking and finally had a wonderful organsm.... so did H, where he pulled out and ejaculated on my boobs...   
Btw TS sis, can enlighten us, why didn't yr hubby shoot his ammo inside yr pussy instead of on yr boobs ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2021 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another camper pitching tent n setting up campfire in anticipation of something notti cumming up

Btw TS sis, can enlighten us, why didn't yr hubby shoot his ammo inside yr pussy instead of on yr boobs ??
Thanks for reading my story. Shot on my assets because not planning to have kids
Old 08-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
brutos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Hope it will progress to some naughty eip (exposure in public) pics to share with us here. Bet you both will have a good time and go home high and wet to continue your fun!
Agree, hoping for EIP too!
Old 08-11-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Episode 1 - Initiation

H was thrilled that I agreed to his perverted idea, and for this little adventure he went online to order a new skirt for me. "Ding dong", H jumped up from his seat to collect a package delivery and handed it over to me with a grin . I was curious why he was so excited, and opened the package quickly. I was surprised to see a tight mini denim skirt.

C: "what is this for?"

H: "remember my little fantasy? I wanna see you wear this for our adventure"

C: "isn't this a bit too short and tight?" (I gave it a try anyway and was surprised I could fit!)

H: "woo... not too short mah, mid thigh, short enough to attract and long enough to cover" ("piak!" I slapped his arm)

C: "how to sit down in this? sure zao geng..."

H: "That's the point right? you look so hot in this"

C: (I tried sitting down, and I can see up my skirt in the mirror) "OMG... I am not wearing this"

H: "please... it will spice up our sex life" (as an accommodating wife, I agreed eventually)

It was a weekday morning, H sweet talked non-stop about my fair-skin, sexy legs, to make me feel comfortable wearing that skirt. I put on a white top, pink lingerie, that mini denim skirt and white sneakers (I looked much younger... haha). We went to a cafe in a mall, ordered 2 iced coffees, and sat at a table facing each other. I sat comfortably in the armchair drinking my coffee, and realised the hem of my skirt is now inches away from my pussy, I quickly held it down.

H smiled and gestured me to look at my phone, he was messaging me about what to do next. H asked me to elevate my feet on the stretcher of the table, cross my right leg over my left and shift my weight to the left, I followed suit. I am showing a lot of skin, and maybe even my panty (mask wearing made me more daring!). H's eyes lit up and stared at my legs, and discreetly looked around to check if anyone else noticed. I could see the growth in his crotch, teasing him made me horny too. Another couple came in shortly and I caught the guy taking a few looks at me.

We left about 10 mins later and H drove to a quiet part of a multi-storey car park. H said he needed to "release" now. We went to the back seat, I pulled down his pants and his dick sprung up. I teased him further by using the tip of my tongue to lightly lick his penis head. H moaned softly and there is a lot pre-cum. As I stroked his penis, I told him a guy was staring at me earlier. "What! Why didn't you tell me?! your panty was slightly exposed!" H was feeling upset, jealous and horny at the same time. I wanted to reply but H grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth to shut me up, while his other hand groped my butt and boobs. H cummed quite quickly, and I swallowed his cum (didn't taste too bad due to his good diet). I could tell he was feeling better, we cleaned up and left quickly. 

I am turning him into a pervert and H is bringing out my dark side... 
Old 09-11-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, more sexciting stuff please!
Old 09-11-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 09-11-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Nice story. Please continue.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Camping here for more!
Old 09-11-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Episode 1 - Initiation

So steam to know u r another notti teasing wife TS sis who do not mind going along n ard with your husband to tease other guys in public using u as a sexy bait to zaogeng to them ...

Glad to know both of u r a compatible n complementary husband n wife team, collaborating with each other happily to try to make yr marital sex life even more interesting, exciting n enjoyable

Camping to read yr next notti n teasing episode

Old 09-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for reading my story. Shot on my assets because not planning to have kids
You're welcome for me reading yr story sis n T. Q. too for being so prompt to clarify why yr husband shot his sperms on your boobs instead of inside yr pussy

Old 09-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Episode 1 - Initiation

I wanted to reply but H grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth to shut me up, while his other hand groped my butt and boobs. H cummed quite quickly, and I swallowed his cum (didn't taste too bad due to his good diet). I could tell he was feeling better, we cleaned up and left quickly. 

Nice story sis! Care to share your vital stats too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1