The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Banging a married Korean MILF on Tinder

Dear Bros,

I have been quiet in recent weeks, as I have been busy making the time for a classy, atas Korean milf (let's call her "Yuri") I connected with on tinder. Her husband has been working in Korea since 2020, pre-pandemic, she is here with their two kids. After a very long time (Korean women take a long time to warm up), we finally have gotten down to some regular 1-2 times a week fucking. It was worth the wait, as she is quite submissive and kinkier than I thought

Story to follow. Pls stay tuned.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
5p4p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Banging a married Korean MILF on Tinder

Camping here
Old 04-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Report:

I use the tinder dating app to pass the time working from home, but over the years, I've had some good luck, as I have reported in other places on sbf. TBH, not that much good luck, and I don't recommend it to everyone. I Usually just "right swipe" any chiobu I like. I try for "quality" not only "quantity" nowadays, in my older age, with no time to waste between work commitments and friends. I usually set the age to 30-46 (I am 43).

To my surprise, I matched with a very classy looking lady "Yuri, age 39". She had three photos, one in a fitted dress and heels, the other in a swimsuit, the third a gif of her doing a kpop dance in a dance class wearing yoga pants. In her profile she was very open "I am married, so only here to meet new friends." I thought it was a strange place to meet "just friends" but of course, she may not be saying what she really wanted.

Our messages went like this:

Me (M): Hey there, looks like you have some great dance moves! have you met any new friends here?
Y: Hi Mike, nice to meet you. Thanks! Not really, sometimes it's a language problem. Are you local?
M: Yea, I'm local, but i studied and worked abroad. where are you from?
Y: Korean. Where did you live?
M: HK, the UK, Australia, Shanghai. Wow, Korea, I love Seoul. Where are you from?
Y: Seoul! haha, what did you do there?

And it went on for a while (a lot of texting lol). Finally, we decided to meet up for a coffee near her place in Tanjong Pagar. She showed up in a very sexy sundress and heels. I found out she was married, and her two kids were already in school when her husband was stuck in Korea last year. He decided to remain there and she has been lonely here. From her looks, I am sure many guys have tried to hit on her. We decided to meet again for dinner, and that coffee meeting ended with a handshake lol it was very formal, but I remember from all the Korean girls I met to go slow.. especially if she is married!

contd..
Old 04-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thor showing his power!!
Old 05-11-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
She showed up in a very sexy sundress and heels. I found out she was married, and her two kids were already in school when her husband was stuck in Korea last year. He decided to remain there and she has been lonely here. From her looks, I am sure many guys have tried to hit on her. We decided to meet again for dinner, and that coffee meeting ended with a handshake lol it was very formal, but I remember from all the Korean girls I met to go slow.. especially if she is married!

contd..
Nice story from a proven writer!
Old 05-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Roytt8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5p4p View Post
Camping here
Wonderful opportunity. Camping here.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

New camping spot!
Old 05-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Zinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro. Support for more updates!
Old 05-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching my tent. This guy has many good stories to share.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
BeatIT49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
So beat IT, beat IT
Just beat IT, beat IT, beat IT, beat IT
Old 05-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keep them post coming bro Thor. Thanks
Old 06-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, please do share a bit about yourself. I am curious as to what makes a Korean girl tick, especially a married one.

In my experience, single Korean girls always made me cry. Lol

Mostly due to their highly calculative nature... 😝😝
Old 06-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS, please do share a bit about yourself. I am curious as to what makes a Korean girl tick, especially a married one.

In my experience, single Korean girls always made me cry. Lol

Mostly due to their highly calculative nature... 😝😝
i'm local chinese now in my early 40s but i grew up overseas due to my dad's work when i was younger (HK, Japan, Korea, Malaysia) and so I grew up learning immersing different languages + cultures. my dad is eurasian though (he had a peranakan mom, uk dad) n i have inherited a sort of eurasian look, which often gets mistaken for kor/jap. but i'm hokkien at heart lol divorced once from a local girl, no kids or alimony fortunately.

single korean girls are super calculating, mostly related (I think) to managing their "public image" in life and nowadays on social media in comparison to other girls. if you (i.e. me) as her "boyfriend" potentially doesn't fit with that very narrow social image, you're out lol. i think theirs is a brutally judgmental "either-or" culture with no room for nuance. this milf is on insta non stop just browsing and uploading her workout pics and checking out other women. by comparison i think in sg, even tho our local girls are also kinda calculating and emotionally shallow, they aren't as cut and dry lol

in this case, she's just lonely and has a language issue communicating in English and needed dick. or else i think maybe she'd be riding a far better cock than mine . once she gets to know me better (i'm no social media star lol) she might just make me cry too. i just am enjoying the ride while it is there lol
Old 06-11-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

contd...

We went for dinner to a small Italian place on a Friday evening in Tanjong Pagar. By now the dining in restrictions were in place, so it was only 2 pax per table. And since it was a more romantic style restaurant, I noticed she was looking at the other couples intently, almost comparing "us" to them. Quite interesting I thought for someone "just looking for friends" on Tinder.

I found out she didn't drink, which makes the chance of an easy bonk very low ... requiring patience and charm. Her two kids, working out and shopping seem to take up most of her time. Her husband went on a work trip to Seoul in March 2020 and remained there due to the travel restrictions. She is suspicious that he has a girlfriend there (after 18+ months I would too lol) , which seemed to make her quite bitter .. which of course is the green light to escalate with her.

She complimented my watch (a Rolex i got as a gift from my uncle for my 40th, my only luxe watch lol) and seemed intrigued by my "successful events business" and that "my ex made a big mistake to leave me."

I played up I like to work out, my busienss is successful and that I'm a "good guy" with not enough time for marriage (but enough time to fuck a hot Korean wife 1-2 times a week). She seemed to like this. She suggested we work out together sometime and asked what I was doing on Sunday (two days later). Normally I would not work out with a girl I've not fucked (usually it's the fast track to friendzone or "gym buddy" status) .. but when she said "yes" to coming to my condo gym to work out, I had a subtle feeling the workout might lead to a fuck session if played cards right

The dinner went off uneventfully and we just did a light hug at the end of it at 10:30. I decided not to push my luck and try to kiss as I decided to wait till Sunday (2 days later) to make my move at the condo gym.

contd...
Old 06-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

contd..

I'm living in a condo while I wait for my HDB unit to be complete. It has a gym, where Yuri was very excited to work out with me.

Since the new safe distance restrictions were in place, only 2 pax were allowed in the gym, which was perfect. It meant I could compliment Yuri openly on her technique while flirting.

She showed up in tracksuit and yoga pants and I met her in the lobby. We went up to the gym area.

When she slipped off her tracksuit to my shock, she was wearing a very fitted sports bra, but her nipples were quite visible. It seemed damned forward and I had to ensure I didn't ogle her neh neh like a slobbering dog lol

Just imagine something like this for the visual, after she removed her tracksuit jumper:

I decided we would try squats together, partly because my dick was getting hard imagining seeing her pert, cute milf ass squatting. She seemed very happy to follow my suggestion, which was a good sign because I had other suggestions for what she could do after the work out.

contd...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1