The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lonely

try be like guys who cold approach girls they like, you may get lucky finding your man.
Old 26-06-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
have you ever meet up with samster before?
U applied before ?
Like scam type hehr
Old 01-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
Its a process.

Sometimes you can be surrounded by many people, and so called friends, and you can still feel empty inside.

Even in a relationship you can feel empty and unfulfilled.

Sex can be empty and cold, without passion

Perhaps thats why marriages are falling apart as much as they do.

I just take up sports and new hobbies.

No point to overthink it, do whatever it takes to get you to the next day.

Sometimes just put a bandage on the wound and move forward, it doesn't solve the problems but it gives you more time to fight the battle moving forward
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-07-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i understand your feel...you can try to use social media web such as sugarbook.com to make more friends, so you will feel more accompanied...
Old 01-07-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i work in office, i do feel lonely most of the time especially weekend when i have nothing to do because i seldom go outside and yamcha with my old friends...
Old 01-07-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
try be like guys who cold approach girls they like, you may get lucky finding your man.
how can cold approach? i only heard cold call before...haha
Old 01-07-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreemen View Post
where is the queue ?
yey...if there is queue, we can queue up...
Old 01-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Guys like to give advise even without being asked.

She merely ask 2 simple question and u just have to answer them

1) Do you feel lonely?
2) How do you deal with loneliness? What do you do?

Dont preach and lecture her as if she is lonely, needy and need a FB badly.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Truly lonely is not being single, its not being able to be with the one you want.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

You have to show us your pic, then can advise how to break your loneliness

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 01-07-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You can have many different areas of interest which when added up can take up more of your time. Like this forum. Come here, read stories, make some comments and read the responses to your comments. Write stories about your life experience and I am here many of us will read. Let this forum be one of the many different areas of interest
Old 01-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Guys like to give advise even without being asked.

She merely ask 2 simple question and u just have to answer them

1) Do you feel lonely?
2) How do you deal with loneliness? What do you do?

Dont preach and lecture her as if she is lonely, needy and need a FB badly.
technically she asked how to deal with it and what to do = advice.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-07-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
technically she asked how to deal with it and what to do = advice.
Maybe i am sensitive.

Lets hear what she feel and said if she is still around
Old 02-07-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Understand loneliness but it is also a bad time to get into a relationship. So beware. Many times people feel lonely, they meet someone, that someone temporarily fills that void and they think is the soulmate and suffer in the relationship.

We live in a rat race for money society so loneliness unfortunately is a very big problem. So we need to combat loneliness with family, friends, and self improvement activities. Not finding a soulmate.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Truly lonely is not being single, its not being able to be with the one you want.
there's truth to that.

sometimes you can be married, and stay married for the children, even though the love and passion is gone.

And sometimes you realise someone in your past is the one you loved the most.

But its part of life. I always imagine that if Leslie had felt happier that day, be it through whatever means, would he have killed himself?

I used to drown my demons in drinks. Now, just find a way to move to the next day, nothing is perfect, definitely not this life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1