The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
I do miss my ex, contact each other this year and she's been with that current guy for 5 years. she shares a lot about their relationship with me, say he cheated on her once then now changed this that. Recently he proposed to her and she told me "sorry we can't contact anymore" lol my heart sinked so bad.

I wished there's a way to hire a lady to help bait this guy with flirty messages so she can see for herself who this real junk of shit that she said yes to.

to all brothers here, I dedicate the song - still loving you by scorpions

1.9k cases liao, stay safe. cheers
Aiyah... this woman may not be good too.

She kept in contact with you.. so that you are her spare tyre. Now she's getting married...means confirm liao... that's why drop you totally.
Old 27-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Unconditional love bah
Old 04-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

For those nostalgic nights

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-01-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i miss my last ex mainly coz she love sex. we did everything except anal and cum on face (but she let me CIM).

she is a petite girl (about 1.53 m), b cup and has a small waste (22") and nice hips + ass (30"). very nice body to hold and do various positions with. about 2 months into our relationship, she started shaving her public hair off because she likes the naked feeling and she says when the hair grows to a stubble, it feels itchy and she gets very horny.

she has a nice face but not the best teeth because her family couldn't afford braces and when she started working and could pay for her own, she opt out coz she is scared of pain.

we fucked in cinema, fucked in her home, on her parent's bed, in her living room, in the bathroom, in my bathroom, everywhere in my room. came inside her, on her, once i pulled out and because i was edging myself for a while, shot unintentionally onto her face while in missionary.

i think our record for fucks in 1 day was 6 times. shoot until blank but still force to shoot then sore for the next few days but i got no rest as she wanted to fuck again 2 days later.

i am unsure was she addicted to sex or just wanted to use sex to control me (while enjoying the process). she also told me i was the first guy who made her cum thats why she became addicted. on days when we couldn't meet, she would masturbate. sometimes over the phone with me.

on the day we broke up (over the phone) she rushed over in a cab, budged into my room and wanted to fuck, spreading her legs showing her red lacey panties.

i said no and gave her money to go home.

we were together for about 4 years at that point, she was actually pressuring me when were we going to ROM when at that time, i just finished NS and was preparing for tertiary studies.

i don't miss her crazy antics but still do think of all the great sex we had. my story isn't uncommon... many guys have crazy a last girlfriend before finding a girl to settle down with.
Old 05-01-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
kave1215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss fucking them, but don’t miss being with them. They are exes for a reason.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Mentally fuck her.
Went to X-ray her brain, saw a hole the size of a penis.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kave1215 View Post
I miss fucking them, but don’t miss being with them. They are exes for a reason.
hahaha agree bro, good fuck bad fuck ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1