The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of
Re: Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

Are there any apps to download or website to see the various crytocurrency markets?
Old 01-07-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i also want to learn this because can gain big money in short time...i do this because i wish to grab a girl from sugarbook before she being grabbed by other guy
Old 01-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

any good platform to enter it and any apps to track its fluctuation and give some signal?
Old 01-07-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilogy View Post
Got into both Doge when it was 5cents

Now got into SHIB that is supposed to take over Doge and most importantly.. super cheap now to get like buying
TOTO
what u think the dogecoins in 1 year? will it surge?
Old 06-07-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can search and follow crypto guys on youtube. I suggest outsourcing instead if you don't have time to monitor though. If you are daytrading you will need a lot of time and capital. If you are holding for long term then it will be easier, just buy and wait until the next btc halving for the price to jump significantly.

Personally, I tried actively staking and farming, lost a fair bit of $ coz 99% of DeFi farms are scams. Now I just let a crypto trader trade for me for 30-50% returns a month.
Old 10-07-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
sinnerrr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinnerrr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
You can search and follow crypto guys on youtube. I suggest outsourcing instead if you don't have time to monitor though. If you are daytrading you will need a lot of time and capital. If you are holding for long term then it will be easier, just buy and wait until the next btc halving for the price to jump significantly.

Personally, I tried actively staking and farming, lost a fair bit of $ coz 99% of DeFi farms are scams. Now I just let a crypto trader trade for me for 30-50% returns a month.
isnt staking passive? im quite new to this but from my understanding so far.. the only downside of staking is if the platform runs away with your coins. am i missing anything?
Old 12-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 11
TwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud of

Those who are keen to make money can pm me but no free loaders ok thanks cheers all huat
Old 14-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerrr View Post
isnt staking passive? im quite new to this but from my understanding so far.. the only downside of staking is if the platform runs away with your coins. am i missing anything?
You are missing way too many things. Smart contract hack, impermanent loss, market risk exposure, cost on transactions, etc.
Old 17-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RISKEM View Post
Use Binance Global! Get USDT through P2P (no transaction fees and hidden fees) then from there use USDT to trade whatever alt coins you want!
Binance is on the Singapore authorities investors alert list.
Old 13-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Binance is on the Singapore authorities investors alert list.
What platforms are you all using since binance ban?
I quite like crypto.com but when selling the coins or tokens the value like lower
Old 16-11-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
throwawayournam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
What platforms are you all using since binance ban?
I quite like crypto.com but when selling the coins or tokens the value like lower
Use the Crypto.com Exchange platform instead. You can link your Crypto.com account and transfer your crypto between the platforms for free. The Crypto.com Exchange allows you to set your buy and sell prices, instead of market orders on the Crypto.com App.
Old 17-11-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

FTX.com, low fees for trading with good selection
Old 23-11-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

What is the minimum amount to buy bitcoin?
Old 10-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

ALL GOT BURNED ?

NO SOUND NO PIC ?

Old 11-01-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
ALL GOT BURNED ?

NO SOUND NO PIC ?

Just not the right place to talk about this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1