The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post
any suggestion for a secluded beach area in sentosa?
I think the beach closer to Palawan and Tanjung and quieter. Not much F&B so not as much traffic.

Some of those carparks are literally empty all the time
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-10-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I think the beach closer to Palawan and Tanjung and quieter. Not much F&B so not as much traffic.

Some of those carparks are literally empty all the time
Thanks for your suggestions.

Was going to bring my FB for a quickie there today, but last min changes so its a no-go.

Will keep that in view for future endeavours.
Old 25-10-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
sever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post
Thanks for your suggestions.

Was going to bring my FB for a quickie there today, but last min changes so its a no-go.

Will keep that in view for future endeavours.
Interested in doing side by side?
Old 25-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sever View Post
Interested in doing side by side?
Will need my FBuddy's approval. If can then will let you know, but meanwhile don't get your hopes up as she is the shy type.
Old 27-10-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Daytime car sex in Jurong area?
Old 27-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
teoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
You do not mind being seen?
Old 27-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Want to be famous? Plenty of eyes nowadays.
Old 31-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
effervescent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently me and ms went to Kovan Hotel 81 and had the deluxe room where we were facing the main road and bridge. First time there and thought that the windows were tainted, and we fucked with the main lights on.

We were dogging with her hands at the window with a marvelous view of the evening rush hours with many cars stopping due to the traffic. We did notice people on the bridge looking towards our direction, but did not care much as we thought it will not be clear enough.

Continued this for a few hours, with BJs, CIM, doggy, and missionary. All along we thought it couldnt be seen. Usually I will have 3-4 shots before the end of the 2 hours. At one point in time, we had a spectator that was going to and fro the bridge, still we did not think much.

When we were going home, we crossed the bridge and noticed that we could see the room clearly from the other side of the road .

Never had such a public display in my entire life.
Old 31-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent View Post
When we were going home, we crossed the bridge and noticed that we could see the room clearly from the other side of the road .

Did you check the various forums for your video? You might be famous without knowing it. Taking a video with your hp is so easy these days.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Did you check the various forums for your video? You might be famous without knowing it. Taking a video with your hp is so easy these days.
Hopefully they fucked with masks on
Old 01-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prannoylol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried condo pool/showers?
Old 01-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And truly is Mrs as mentioned and not gf or FL or FWB...

Otherwise truly Mastercard Moment...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent View Post
recently me and ms went to Kovan Hotel 81 and had the deluxe room where we were facing the main road and bridge. First time there and thought that the windows were tainted, and we fucked with the main lights on.

We were dogging with her hands at the window with a marvelous view of the evening rush hours with many cars stopping due to the traffic. We did notice people on the bridge looking towards our direction, but did not care much as we thought it will not be clear enough.

Continued this for a few hours, with BJs, CIM, doggy, and missionary. All along we thought it couldnt be seen. Usually I will have 3-4 shots before the end of the 2 hours. At one point in time, we had a spectator that was going to and fro the bridge, still we did not think much.

A view to a kill. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
effervescent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ms was pretty cool about it, me on the other hand, knows about the power of the Internet and was pretty worried. Oh well can't do anything about it now.

We are into exhibitionism, and not the first time exposing ourselves at windows and balcony.
I can only say lucky for those spectators who manage to get a nice show.. we frequent those low level hotels in chinatown. So be sure to look up when you go that area.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
A view to a kill. Thanks for sharing.
Bonking in the living daylights