The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Here's your chance, seize it bro
Old 04-12-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

During the journey, I praised her saying that she can pack and ready in such a short time.

She told me it's nothing as she was cabin crew before.. packing is easy job. I asked her what she wants to do in Kl when we finished our work? She said no idea its up to me. She will just follow..

In about 3hr plus we have reach KL and straight up to the office.
We sort it out real fast and in no time we are done...
My old staff said ah boi who is that girl? Very beautiful. Your gf or wife? I told him. She is my wife during the day. Hahaha after 5.30pm she is someone else..

We all go for late lunch. And slowly in my mind thinking about what to do now...as I don't want to head back to Sg. What should I do now?

I
Old 05-12-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Something sexciting cumming up after late lunch.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Lols , nice..... keep it going TS
Old 06-12-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Too tired and dangerous to drive back long journey. After lunch good time to get room to rest, cheers!
Old 21-03-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We decided to book 2 rooms..I was showing I'm gentlemen..book 2 rooms .if it will happen it will happen...and go walk around KL..it was very hot...so we decided to get some coffee in a mall...where she got this idea...

I want to swim in the hotel pool...its so hot and I really want to do it...then she pointed at speedo retail shop...i was like okay...let's do it..
Since I'm paying..I chose one for her...nothing sexy..just one piece with open back..high waisted those type...hehehe

We walk back to our room and get changed...
Soon we meet at the pool..indeed it was so hot ..I do also need a dip in a pool...

I was late and I saw her there swimming freely around...faired skin and long legs...such a magnificent human..I am waiting for
Those super cups to emerged from the water...I order some sparkling water and then I join her...first thing I put my head inside to check her figure ..such a nice view underneath...
Indeed her top is tight and I can see the pair of melons being squeeze by the top..

We hang out at the pool until late..maybe dark...our body feels the coldness and we should leave for dinner...those heavenly body really makes me horny...soon we wrap up ourself in hotel rope and make our way back to our rooms...

Oops I forget to mentioned..our room is interconnected .
Old 21-03-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FlewIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more!
Old 21-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thank for continuing.

Wow interconnecting room, easy access

Old 22-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Once we get back our room...we goes back to our room to shower. Of course being a guy..im done much faster than her. I sneak over to hers to check her out.. she is still in her shower..I can see she put her clean clothes on the bed waiting for her...polo tee and a flare skirt. Of course..a set of black colour underwear... didn't dare to check our more..I. go back to my room
Old 22-03-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

10 mins later...we walk over to a restaurant..it was hard rock cafe...nice place nice food nice band...it was loud and we we did drink a bit....
She was a bit high...she even dragged me to the dance floor....my hands was on her waist...her was around my neck...such a steamy position...I pull her close to me...I lock her in my arms...I can feel her C cup now...we were calm for about 10 seconds..then I move closer to her ..I can see she close her eyes...I slowly and gently kiss her lips..she didn't response back by kissing...i start to inject more action..my hands are roaming her...very soon...she responded...she open her mouth and slowly we were in deep kiss ...ohhhh so nice...
We were at a corner. No one cares....
Old 22-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
wuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, hands should be all over her
Old 22-03-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
10 mins later...we walk over to a restaurant..it was hard rock cafe...nice place nice food nice band..drink a bit....
She was a bit high...she even dragged me..
..her was around my neck...such a steamy position...I pull her close to me...I lock her in my arms...I can feel her C cup now...we were calm for about 10 seconds..then I move closer to her ..I can see she close her eyes...I slowly and gently kiss her lips..she didn't response back by kissing...i start to inject more action..my hands are roaming her...very soon...she responded...she open her mouth and slowly we were in deep kiss ...ohhhh so nice...
Correct place to go, makes you real ROCK HARD, hehe.

Old 23-03-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
ThreeDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, please continue
Old 27-03-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
10 mins later...we walk over to a restaurant..it was hard rock cafe...nice place nice food nice band...it was loud and we we did drink a bit....
She was a bit high..

.I pull her close to me...I lock her in my arms...I can feel her C cup now...we were calm for about 10 seconds..then I move closer to her ..I can see she close her eyes...I slowly and gently kiss her lips..she didn't response back by kissing...i start to inject more action..my hands are roaming her...very soon...she responded...she open her mouth and slowly we were in deep kiss ...ohhhh so nice...
Please continue writing what you are doing, cheers!
Old 27-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeaveTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please share more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1