The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

When you see a beautiful girl of your type and you think you're not good enough for her, for whatever reason or reasons, you're right. You have a weak frame n you won't get her. Just give up. Even if you're a young, intelligent, and good-looking billionaire with the body of an Adonis. You will fail to capture her heart. In fact, she will find you repulsive. You may buy her body if she is a gold digger.

If you don't think you're the prize to your dream girl, she can sense it 10 meters away. Everything you do or say will be wrong, very wrong.

Here is a recent email from Marni.

Stop Saying These 4 Words

I’m going to share a mistake with you hear that A LOT of guys make when approaching women.

In fact, it just happened to me the other day while I was out with a friend.

As you probably know, I’m more than happy for guys to come over and approach me (since this is what I preach)... AND even with my mask on... I'm a social person, so I crave interaction even if it's from a distance....

But when they commit this mistake, it makes me cringe.

And the mistake I’m talking about is telling us right away that we should ignore you.

This is exactly what that guy communicated with the first 4 words he said to me:

“Sorry to bother you.”

In his mind, he was probably being polite.

But it comes across as, ‘Let me apologize in advance for wasting your time and annoying you.’

It’s the exact opposite of what confidence is…

And it’s why we immediately get turned off when a man approaches us in this manner.

Think about it… he’s literally saying that he’s about to bother me. Why would I want to keep talking with him after that?!

I'm going to be so un-P.C. here but this is the kind of weak frame a beggar would have.

Except instead of begging for spare change, this guy was begging for my attention. And begging is the keyword here because if he felt like he DESERVED my attention, he wouldn’t feel the need to apologize for bothering me.

This is something a lot of guys overlook...

And in all the years I’ve been coaching men, I’ve noticed it a ton. They’ll be so focused on what they’re going to say AFTER they get her attention, that they completely neglect what they’re actually saying to GET her attention.

It might not always be “sorry to bother you” in those exact words. But the sentiment is usually the same. Some other examples are:

“You’ve probably got a boyfriend, but…”

“Do you mind if I talk to you for a second?”

“I hope I’m not disturbing you”

Basically, anything that communicates you feel like you’re beneath her… or that her time is more valuable than yours.

That doesn’t mean you need to be rude when you approach her. You can still politely get her attention without it seeming like you’re groveling.

For example, a simple “excuse me” to get her attention is a million times better than, “sorry to bother you.”

If she’s in the middle of something or seems busy, you can also acknowledge that in a confident and socially intelligent way, rather than an apologetic way.

The guy who approached us the other day could have said something like, “Excuse me, I can see that you’re enjoying your lunch, however I had to say…” and then go ahead with the reason he was approaching us.

It’s not so much that those first few words are going to create strong attraction (although they can when you have your tonality and body language on point)...

It’s more that you’re AVOIDING saying something that’s going to trigger landmines that blow up your chances before you’ve even begun.

So that’s something for you to think about from now on…

How exactly are you getting a woman’s attention when you approach her… and what is it unconsciously communicating about you?

Because if this is something you’re guilty of, just changing this one tiny thing can make a HUGE difference in how women respond to you.

However, this is only one of the mistakes that guys make when approaching women.

Mistakes that practically kill your chances with her right from the get go. And most guys are completely unaware they’re even making these mistakes, which means they never correct them and start seeing the success they deserve.

My analysis: A man is a loser NOT because he uses these four words or any other words. The root cause of his problems is his weak frames and the fact that he believes the very beautiful girl is the PRIZE.

Until he can successfully reprogram his subconscious mind, and make his frames very strong, reading any ebooks or watching any videos will do little to improve his chances with a very beautiful dream girl.

Don't waste your money. Your improvement must come within you.

Cheers!

Bro WB
some good sentences to tackle the girl
Old 11-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrerowang View Post
Hope can kio some hot and sexy girls outside ktv
sure can, now tech is so advanced
Old 11-11-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snate View Post
What is the difference between Taoist and Buddhist sex?
perhaps the position there, some differences
Old 21-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Romeo93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you Bro WB for the awesome thread. Best thread in SBF imho.

I have just finish reading from start to end and took a lot of notes.

All of the info here are very Valuable and are Timeless!

And have proved to be very useful…

Thank you Bro WB for the awesome sharing for past 11 years lol.
Old 22-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
beneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
other dating site such as sugarbook.live or facebook dating. The main advantage is can choose the profile that you are interested to proceed
Please la, bro warbird does not need sugarbook
Old 22-11-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
other dating site such as sugarbook.live or facebook dating. The main advantage is can choose the profile that you are interested to proceed
Quote:
some good sentences to tackle the girl
Quote:
sure can, now tech is so advanced
Quote:
perhaps the position there, some differences
Tks for your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo93 View Post
Thank you Bro WB for the awesome thread. Best thread in SBF imho.

I have just finish reading from start to end and took a lot of notes.

All of the info here are very Valuable and are Timeless!

And have proved to be very useful…

Thank you Bro WB for the awesome sharing for past 11 years lol.
Bro, tks for your post.

You have made my day!!

Yeah, I started this thread 11 1/2 years ago.

I have learned a lot from everyone here, including the naysayers who have forced me to reanalyze my strategies and practices more critically. I have tried to rectify my mistakes and to improve constantly.

Unfortunately, my improvement has been painfully slow. I have to overcome many negativities in my subconscious mind, imprinted during childhood.

If I could sum up the most crucial revelations about getting attractive girls I have learned in the past 11 1/2 years, after extensive reading, researching, personal hands-on experiences, and reflecting on mistakes by myself and others, here they are:

THE most attractive masculine character trait and the hardest to achieve?

ABSOLUTE EMOTIONAL/SELF MASTERY

What would be the next most important factor?

The frame of a high-value man (aka the Prize) with an abundance mindset, at the subconscious level.

Third? Health and virility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneco View Post
Please la, bro warbird does not need sugarbook
Bro, tks. Everyone may need sugarbook.

Good evening to all samsters,

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

What an auspicious night!

About two weeks ago I received the following article on A HIGH-VALUE MAN. I have done very minor editing.

A High Value Man

by Stormrider

Your frame should be:

"Let me find out if this girl is interesting."

This is the frame of a high-value guy with abundance.

Women are used to guys rewarding them for being pretty and nothing else. So their default state is to give you the window dressing.

That's why she appears uninteresting.

You reward her for window dressing, which causes her to view you as a low-value guy with no standards.

A high-value guy asks for more than window dressing.

I qualify a woman on her interests, hobbies, goals in life, things she likes to do for fun, etc.

It is only when she opens up to me and reveals what is unique about her that I show interest.

Her effort = my reward.

I do not supplicate. I only appreciate a woman that has depth to her.

And the more I appreciate her unique self, the more I bring it out of her. In a sense, I am almost molding her to be her best self around me.

And after she's completely opened up to me and made an effort to express her real self, that's when I reward her with...

"I just realized that not just are you sexy but you are also (insert unique quality). I really like that about you. Let's hang out sometime."

This paints me as the validator.

I'm the source of validation, not her.

She was the one who qualified herself to ME.

This frame will probably skip over most people's heads.

It doesn't matter if I am on text, in the nightclub, at the gym, social events, etc. I prompt women to make an effort to open up their unique selves to me and show me more than just window dressing before I show them any type of interest.

This makes her see me as a high-value guy with standards and also makes her feel appreciated for being her, and not just another pretty face.

She feels comfortable showing me different shades of her. Something most guys don't see. This is what romance is. Being naked in front of another person. Metaphorically.

In short, my frame is she has to seduce ME with her feminine charms and interesting personality before I validate her and escalate things.

Now whether or not she is willing to submit to my frame is a whole different story.

I set the frame. If she doesn't submit, there is no romance.

Of course, being a high-value man is a lot more than having the right mental frames. However, if you don't have the right frames and an abundance mindset, nothing else matters. It's a prerequisite. Even if you're a very powerful, rich, intelligent, handsome, and sexy real-life prince.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
GanBuayPaiSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so much info, takes time to digest. Thanks bro warbird
Old 02-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi warbird bro

I read your thread with interest. Your thread started with picking up KTV girls and interestingly morph inti a general pickup game/techniques for guys.

Unlike you my target market of preference are not kTV girls primarily because I don't agree with the fuck and dump mentality. Women are after all still humans and equal to us and if u treat them right especially emotionally we can all enjoy the process of being together and learn from each other life experiences.. That I think puts meaning into this whole experience coupled with the pleasures of the flesh... More wholesome I guess.. I generally Prefer some emotional gamification with rules set out initially with no commitment and just companionship and plus because I'm married and I prefer to be on the safe side in terms of lowering risk of stds.
Ironically you would be surprised that emotions and non commitment can Co exist if its done correctly. And how many married women actually lack the emotional stimulation plus sexual needs.

Of course occasionally when emotions spillover and one party usually the women can't let go.. u can meet with a disaster or 2 for those clingy ones. But generally because rules are set out cealry disclaimer prevails and what will be left hopefully will be a nice everlasting memory of the tryst and perhaps ensuing freidnship.

I agree with your the tencniques of confidence and approach... I do find some guys lack these awareness and skills especially this above average looking ones. But emotional play is much more complex and requires a different skill set.. Looks can only get you so far..

My target market usually consist of middle income married or divorced pRCs Usually to Singaporean men (feel sorry for these guys) or middle income pdmm.. Malaysians either PR.. On permits here working in retail or sales managers to executives... Singaporeans who are all married or divorced to avoid being too committal.. I get to meet them in variety of locations from the library to restaurants and cafe because Im not shy approaching anyone...I usually shun those that need exchange of $ for needs kind.. and because of this I rarely spend any $ besides going for meals coffee dayuse hotels etc.. In fact the fair share of gifts I have been showered with means outgoings are more often than not, matched ...

I would end with my belief that the approach game is only step 1...what comes after determines the expericne you will get outta of the whole companison ship journey. Also I would say if u r married and like to deviate outside also make it a point to treat your wife with the same standards as your flings.. I made it a point to do that cos that's the right thing to do... I just have a tendency to not stick to 1 partner for life but that does not mean u deliberately have to ill teat your spouse. Life's short and fair.. Do unto others what u wish they do unto you.
Just sharing... Cheers and peace out.

Last edited by Milshe; 02-12-2021 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

From my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
I like what you said bro warbird. It sounds like reading The Game by Neil Strauss or Street Hustler by Tom Torero.
Bro, tks.

Yeah, we all read. But reading alone is not enough. It's about doing and being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Hi bro warbird, may I know where is your hunting ground nowadays? It seems like the ktvs in peace centre will be closed for good soon?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...5L6bUrdITzQdcv
Bro,

The last time I booked a woman was on Jan 9th, 2020 at The Lord in PC. I did meet a new girl, who was introduced by a lady friend, last Oct for dinner. She was not my type.

I have had more than one LP most of the time since 2009. I have been quite satiated. The need for another pussy is not urgent. Besides, there has been a dearth of my type of young women and SYTs in the last 3-4 years.

I had enjoyed free tours or outings to TAM and PC joints since early 2009. TAM joints closed in Jan 2015 and PC joints have been effectively closed in March 2020.

Where would I find new girls? Perhaps I would get girls directly from PRC, TW HK, or Thailand after easing of travel restrictions.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-12-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Hi warbird bro

I read your thread with interest. Your thread started with picking up KTV girls and interestingly morph inti a general pickup game/techniques for guys.

Unlike you my target market of preference are not kTV girls primarily because I don't agree with the fuck and dump mentality. Women are after all still humans and equal to us and if u treat them right especially emotionally we can all enjoy the process of being together and learn from each other life experiences.. That I think puts meaning into this whole experience coupled with the pleasures of the flesh... More wholesome I guess.. I generally Prefer some emotional gamification with rules set out initially with no commitment and just companionship and plus because I'm married and I prefer to be on the safe side in terms of lowering risk of stds.
Ironically you would be surprised that emotions and non commitment can Co exist if its done correctly. And how many married women actually lack the emotional stimulation plus sexual needs.

Of course occasionally when emotions spillover and one party usually the women can't let go.. u can meet with a disaster or 2 for those clingy ones. But generally because rules are set out cealry disclaimer prevails and what will be left hopefully will be a nice everlasting memory of the tryst and perhaps ensuing freidnship.

I agree with your the tencniques of confidence and approach... I do find some guys lack these awareness and skills especially this above average looking ones. But emotional play is much more complex and requires a different skill set.. Looks can only get you so far..

My target market usually consist of middle income married or divorced pRCs Usually to Singaporean men (feel sorry for these guys) or middle income pdmm.. Malaysians either PR.. On permits here working in retail or sales managers to executives... Singaporeans who are all married or divorced to avoid being too committal.. I get to meet them in variety of locations from the library to restaurants and cafe because Im not shy approaching anyone...I usually shun those that need exchange of $ for needs kind.. and because of this I rarely spend any $ besides going for meals coffee dayuse hotels etc.. In fact the fair share of gifts I have been showered with means outgoings are more often than not, matched ...

I would end with my belief that the approach game is only step 1...what comes after determines the expericne you will get outta of the whole companison ship journey. Also I would say if u r married and like to deviate outside also make it a point to treat your wife with the same standards as your flings.. I made it a point to do that cos that's the right thing to do... I just have a tendency to not stick to 1 partner for life but that does not mean u deliberately have to ill teat your spouse. Life's short and fair.. Do unto others what u wish they do unto you.
Just sharing... Cheers and peace out.
Bro,

Tks so much for your post.

When I started spending more time in SG in late 2007, I had the 'fuck and forget' mentality. It was great fun as the FLs were young and pretty then. However, they literally vanished over the next 2 years in SG.

I had to find them in high-end KTVs. I then opted to have longer-term relationships because it's emotionally and sexually more fulfilling. It's great for health.

My preference now is for very cute 18 yo SYTs with the right body/limb proportions when I first meet them. They must also have ZERO plastic surgery. They are very rare as I don't settle.

As I have posted before, in the last 7 years, I have sighted only 3 such SYTs. The last one was TY whom I met in 2018. She is still with me. Now a uni student. She took the SAT yesterday. She wants to transfer to SMC or NUS. Her IQ is surprisingly high.

BTW, getting girls of my type is only the first step. I want to keep them and own their hearts.

My offer to bro Don_Juan to show me his 'super SYTs' has no expiration date. This offer is also for all samsters at SBF. I just want to admire them.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

My post in another interesting thread:

Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine

Quote:
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.

Bro,

I want to be brutally honest.

Leave her asap even if she is the most beautiful, the sexiest, and the most intelligent woman in the world. Why? She is not trustworthy. The real dangers are HIV and STDs.

You chose the wrong woman.

Do you know the Rule of Five?

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

"Before you think I’ve turned into some kind of sex puritan, it’s important to understand that we are all born with a set amount of bonding glue. This glue is required to connect with a member of the opposite sex for love that is practical or romantic for the goal of creating a family. Each episode of casual sex, which contraceptives enable (along with other medical advances like antibiotics that treat sexually transmitted diseases), permanently reduces the amount of bonding glue you possess.

The best way to explain how bonding glue works is to use the old analogy of adhesive tape on a box. When you want to ship a package, you seal it with tape. The recipient can open the package by peeling off the tape, which will retain some stickiness, perhaps enough to ship a new package, but far less than when it was fresh off the roll. If you keep applying and removing tape from a box, it will soon not stick at all. Each time you have casual sex, you’re applying tape to a box and then removing it.

Women lose far more bonding glue than men with each sexual encounter. I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man. This is why contraceptives are disproportionately targeted to them—if you can get women to have casual sex with only a handful of men, your depopulation agenda will be a guaranteed success.

Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home.

I’m not attempting to portray sleeping around as more justified for men than women, because there is nothing noble about pursuing non-reproductive sex, and a man who finds himself doing so is certainly the product of a declining society, but women are far more affected by casual sex than men. This is why the past is full of societies that valued the virginal status of women. Men instinctively knew, even thousands of years ago, that the best chance of creating a successful family is when the woman had all of her bonding glue intact."

I couldn't agree with Roosh more. After carefully reflecting on all my relationships since I was a young man, I have to admit that he is RIGHT!!

I sincerely believe that a woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners is unable to truly love any man again. Sorry, excepting her sons.

Also google Corey Wayne's High Body Count Women.

Cheers and good luck!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Duplicate.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 05-12-2021 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Good morning,

A bro gave me 8 or 9 points this morning, thank you! I'm unable to reciprocate as he didn't leave his nick.

"Wife having affair? 05-12-2021 08:06 AM Thumbs up! Ur advices is good."

Pls PM me.

Also, feel free to ask for any advice.

I look at a relationship from ALL angles. Girls/women are also welcome to share their side of the story and ask for my advice.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-12-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
My post in another interesting thread:

Quote:
Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine

Quote:
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.

Bro,

I want to be brutally honest.

Leave her asap even if she is the most beautiful, the sexiest, and the most intelligent woman in the world. Why? She is not trustworthy. The real dangers are HIV and STDs.

You chose the wrong woman.

Do you know the Rule of Five?

Bro WB
I couldn't agree more with bro WB.

If wife cheated then better leave her and get things sorted out before crisis no matter how pretty and good sex. In long term this will ruined lives.

Tough to live normal life when no trust. What about babies? What about when she come home late?

Today a condom had many usage. So why not ask and speak frankly about it.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1