The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Hi cqueen... I'm a bicurious guy looking to have my first experience with a crossdresser.... Wondering we could work something out?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jeff2312 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi cqueen
How life?
Old 08-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff2312 View Post
Hi cqueen
How life?
Good morning Jeff2312,

My life will always be as erotically pleasurable and sextisfied as long as your juicy hard cock remembers to save all your hot cum to flood and explode deep down into my throat.

Now, tell me how is your hard manly cock then?
Old 10-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good morning Jeff2312,

My life will always be as erotically pleasurable and sextisfied as long as your juicy hard cock remembers to save all your hot cum to flood and explode deep down into my throat.

Now, tell me how is your hard manly cock then?
Waiting for u....
Old 13-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sam91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,somehow i feel that i might b bi-curious. Apperciate if u can let me explore my fantasy
Old 05-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gd afternoon horny Samsters,

My mouth and ass free to give your hard cock some erotic pleasures today from 7pm to 9pm. After a late dinner break with a glass of red wine, my mouth will get hungry again for your hot cum from 1130pm to 2am.

In order not to waste my time n resources, please read my thread thoroughly to make a well informed choice if you want to thrust yr cock deep into my mouth to unload yr hot cum.

Again, a concise intro with yr HP no to [email protected] goes a long way to make for easier and faster arrangement to enjoy my free erotic Bj.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon my cqueen. Seems that your ever lasting thirst of hard throbbing cock is still here! ( i will never forget that awesome bbbj you gave me. ) really out of this world

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Good afternoon my cqueen. Seems that your ever lasting thirst of hard throbbing cock is still here! ( i will never forget that awesome bbbj you gave me. ) really out of this world
Thanks for the compliments. The very minute my warm mouth stop craving hungrily for a hard juicy wet cock, that will be the day I am no longer called cum queen. That would also mean I will exit out of this forum for good.

Hence, your ardent erotic support for my craving hungry mouth will certainly encourage my slutty stay in this forum.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments. The very minute my warm mouth stop craving hungrily for a hard juicy wet cock, that will be the day I am no longer called cum queen. That would also mean I will exit out of this forum for good.

Hence, your ardent erotic support for my craving hungry mouth will certainly encourage my slutty stay in this forum.
lol, sis CQ, your way with words is amazing, just like your warm mouth and tongue. Must plan a trip down to specifically get a refresher again eh? Have a good one sis, pity can't join you anytime soon, take care n cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
lol, sis CQ, your way with words is amazing, just like your warm mouth and tongue. Must plan a trip down to specifically get a refresher again eh? Have a good one sis, pity can't join you anytime soon, take care n cheers, ....................
Good afternoon eeemen,

Indeed, thanks for taking the time and effort to express your appreciation for my erotic hungry tongue. It is your respect, trust and mature approach towards our mutual fun that enables my hungry mouth to deep throat and enjoy your hard wet cock without any reservations. This is important to bring out and exploit the full potential of my cock sucking skills.

My mouth will always be ready to taste yr juicy cock whenever you are here in S'pore.

Cheers.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gd afternoon horny Samsters,

My mouth and ass free to give your hard cock some erotic pleasures today from 7pm to 9pm. After a late dinner break with a glass of red wine, my mouth will get hungry again for your hot cum from 1130pm to 2am.

In order not to waste my time n resources, please read my thread thoroughly to make a well informed choice if you want to thrust yr cock deep into my mouth to unload yr hot cum.

Again, a concise intro with yr HP no to [email protected] goes a long way to make for easier and faster arrangement to enjoy my free erotic Bj.
Good afternoon Samsters,

Thanks for the rather encouraging no of responses yesterday to my "Erotic Bj" package. My hungry mouth did not reply to any because there were no suitable candidate for reasons like no decent intro of any kind and etc.

Now my mouth is free and avaliable till 5pm today for your hard juicy cock.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Gd afternoon Samsters,

I am off on wed and thurs this week. Let my hungry mouth knows if your juicy cock and my hungry mouth can arrange to meet for some free pleasures.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gd afternoon Samsters,

I am off on wed and thurs this week. Let my hungry mouth knows if your juicy cock and my hungry mouth can arrange to meet for some free pleasures.

Cheers.
Off day.....
Old 08-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff2312 View Post
Off day.....
Yr cock also off ha? Btw, my mouth really curious if your cock ever fucked my warm throat b4? U seem to be an active participant in my thread.
Thanks for your active support.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yr cock also off ha? Btw, my mouth really curious if your cock ever fucked my warm throat b4? U seem to be an active participant in my thread.
Thanks for your active support.
U forgotten me ald
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1