The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-12-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
extramanu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyextramanu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Aiya....seems like not many lucky chap...
Shall extend till 938pm ba.....
Thank you Bro for sharing
Old 03-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

zun zun 938pm.....
Old 03-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Was at a bar earlier today and they seated me at this dining area so lower chair and table.

The waitress in charge was wearing a dress. Each time she served the table opposite me and bent over to place food or drinks. Managed to peek at her buttcheeks. Think she was wearing a thong 😁

Saw from my peripheral vision she turned back a few times after she place the drink each time which had me think maybe it’s an intentional tease? Although I didn’t meet her eye in case.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
dapperguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
zun zun 938pm.....
Miss it again. When is the next one bro?
Old 04-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I was at Bishan j8 Posb Bank yesterday. Walked pass a slightly plump lady who's about 150+cm with big tits, wearing low cut spaghetti shirt.

When she was using her phone and unaware, I managed to walk pass her and bio her down blouse and cleavage, damn nice!

Almost saw her nipples and wish can try titfucking on her boobs!
Old 04-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I ever saw 1 lady (think in her early 20s in uni) wearing hot pants at mrt Station seats, can see her camel toe in her hot pants!

I wonder she's really not wearing panties and can see her pussy.... Or it's jus the design of her hot pants...
Old 04-12-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
bemyboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I ever saw 1 lady (think in her early 20s in uni) wearing hot pants at mrt Station seats, can see her camel toe in her hot pants!

I wonder she's really not wearing panties and can see her pussy.... Or it's jus the design of her hot pants...
Most uni gals are very carefree with their dressing, especially at home. Seen a few of friends' sis zg at home or change in their bedrooms without closing the door fully
Old 05-12-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
holyrennn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

is it white hot pants? ya bro a lot these uni girls v wild
Old 05-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok lah...Lucky db nip vid for those who are lucky today.
Just 1 request for those who heng heng to see, for your eyes only and dun circulate, thx

Start @ 838pm
End @ 918pm

The lady in the vid....
You can hear the station which I vid....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/191q...ew?usp=sharing

Waiting for the new one lor. Hehe.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyrennn View Post
is it white hot pants? ya bro a lot these uni girls v wild
Nope. Its denim hot pants. I almost wanted to point out to her can see her cameltoe, but scared get slapped by her or reported for sexual harrassment. So just enjoy my show quietly....
Old 06-12-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope. Its denim hot pants. I almost wanted to point out to her can see her cameltoe, but scared get slapped by her or reported for sexual harrassment. So just enjoy my show quietly....
Yup, better enjoy quietly
Old 06-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro ,, you mean those tight denim hot pants can see cameltoe ?
Old 06-12-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Below the link.
https://fb.watch/9JsSwtgQ_B/

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro ah rat!!
Old 06-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha...Now we hv another kaki eager to go n explore Punggol waterway point ...the place there seems to be a centre of attraction nowadays for guys as the town is new, developing n expanding with plenty of young sexy chiobus, syts n young milfs to see n beo till yr eyes' content
Yes. WWP is happening..
Saw a lot of time, but would like to highlight 2 incident.

Few weeks back, saw a lady wearing full bare back gown. Because of the design of the gown, can see her side boobs and very obvious.

Another one is just yesterday, at NTUC. Lady about 30s, wearing white without bra. At first, thought that she's wearing nipple stickers, but don't think stickers will have the shape so obvious.

Like what the other bros said, don't keep looking at the phone and you will have higher chance of sighting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1