The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
parkqiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Anyone up for some car side by side this evening.
Around 11pm-ish, location tbd.
Old 29-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gotyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReacher66 View Post
Just wanna share here on the "sexcapade" I had.
Please up me if you like.

With my former GF many years back.
She is rather much more experience than I do. You may read up our first encounter in another thread on "You tried with your colleague?"

We done in Marina Sq cinema, behind a double-decker bus, in public toilets, staircase and in playground. The most unforgettable is at East Coast Park.

We were out after movie and I drove her to East Coast becos she wanna enjoy the sea breeze. Went to one of the car park nearer to Fort Road exit. It was pretty deserted. I sense someone was doing it in the car when we walked past them towards the beach.

There we chitchat and light kisses. My GF is those daring type. There was this small jetty that stretch out. No one was there but we could see some small floatation where people were fishing. I stood behind her and caress her. She skillfully took out my 2IC still back facing me. As she is rather short, she then tilt her ass and rub on my 2IC.immediately I know her signal. I slowly move her panties aside and try to penetrate her from the back. It was damm exciting bcos we could hear people at our back talking. We went at it anyway. The final thrust, I pull out and final jerk off from the jetty to the sea below.

She just laugh and ask what if you pregnant those fishes.
Nice share bro. Good to have daring GF.
Old 29-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 3
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotyourtip View Post
Nice share bro. Good to have daring GF.
Thanks bro.
Those days were memorable. Just some silly things tried and experience as a youngster.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
TrickyHusband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for car side by side , tonight 12pm plus . Location prefer north
Old 29-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyHusband View Post
Looking for car side by side , tonight 12pm plus . Location prefer north
Tomorrow noon?
Old 02-12-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuttleMaxim View Post
Tomorrow noon?
Tomorrow morning in the west
Old 04-12-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when we were younger, sat at a dark corner at parkview square after dinner around bugis area. started making out and things got hot quickly. we petted heavily and i started to pull down my gf sleeveless top straps and exposed her bra. pulled down her bra and was licking her nipples for a bit when a security guard came around and told us off. we were a bit shooked by the telling off but after walking off my gf told me she kind of enjoyed it.

another time i sent her home and we went up to her blk staircase. was making out and fingering her under her short plaid skirt when a mother and her teenage daughter walked up the stairs. my gf and i just hugged each other tightly while my hand was still under her skirt. the teenage daughter was grinning while walking past us while her mother pretended she didn’t see anything. after we heard they went into their unit, i continued fingering my gf while she let out soft moans till she cummed
Old 04-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
shinjuko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
another time i sent her home and we went up to her blk staircase. was making out and fingering her under her short plaid skirt when a mother and her teenage daughter walked up the stairs. my gf and i just hugged each other tightly while my hand was still under her skirt. the teenage daughter was grinning while walking past us while her mother pretended she didn’t see anything. after we heard they went into their unit, i continued fingering my gf while she let out soft moans till she cummed
The teenage daughter probably have the same experience too
Old 04-12-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I tried near the singapore flyer there during my poly day. We sat at the rocky bay area low enough not to get notice by passer by and high enough away from the river. My poly ex was wearing demi shorts and im wearing jeans, not easy to access unless is skirt. But is a great fun, making out there, only thing is i must remember to bring a cushion the rocky bay there not very comfortable on your naked butt when your girl is riding you on top.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vi604ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With my ex, used to do it in the car quite often, sometimes at swimming pool change rooms, outside @ night in parking lots, movie theatres and the list goes on..
Old 04-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
sat at a dark corner at parkview square after dinner around bugis area. started making out and things got hot quickly. we petted heavily and i started to pull down my gf sleeveless top straps and exposed her bra. pulled down her bra and was licking her nipples for a bit when a security guard came around and told us off. we were a bit shooked by the telling off but after walking off my gf told me she kind of enjoyed it.
Parkview Square or commonly known as Gotham Building is a place to be avoided. The security in this building is very tight as there are 3 embassies in this building. Even taxis/grab/gojek cannot pick up or alight passengers in this building. They even stop customers at the Atlas bar from taking photos of the bar
Old 04-12-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I tried near the singapore flyer there during my poly day. We sat at the rocky bay area low enough not to get notice by passer by and high enough away from the river. My poly ex was wearing demi shorts and im wearing jeans, not easy to access unless is skirt. But is a great fun, making out there, only thing is i must remember to bring a cushion the rocky bay there not very comfortable on your naked butt when your girl is riding you on top.
Ouch! Must be painful bro
Old 05-12-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1240am car fun. Interested pm
Old 05-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
shinjuko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
1240am car fun. Interested pm
Can watch bro?
Old 05-12-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternWoods View Post
Ouch! Must be painful bro
Ya, next day go to my gf house, she saw my butt with a lot of those red dry blood dots
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1