The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Yah knn why ah??
I also wanna know lmao
Old 05-12-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Dayuse app for weekend is cmi
Old 05-12-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownBoySg View Post

Anyone up her before?
you meeting her today ? 😂😂😂 Yup her BJ is good anal a plus too
Old 05-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Prick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

My experience was that indo maid likes to talk about money more than pinay maid. Indo are more money minded. Indo maid definitely higher chance of being a whore in their country before coming to singapore. Some upfront say not looking for bf but want money for sex, yes...now all quoting 150 200. So far yet to chat with pinay maid upfront asking money for sex.

But almost all maids I up all had clean shaven pussy lol...
Old 05-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Yah knn why ah??
Many are converted into Quarantine Hotel for those VTL, they need to stay for 10 days....hence room are always full now,

Done one in the morning as early as she can come out, 2nd one have to wait for long queue of 2 to 3 hrs..

Sianz, at this rate, it will be even harder to bed them

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Many are converted into Quarantine Hotel for those VTL, they need to stay for 10 days....hence room are always full now,

Done one in the morning as early as she can come out, 2nd one have to wait for long queue of 2 to 3 hrs..

Sianz, at this rate, it will be even harder to bed them

Happy Bonking Everyone
Why not booked whole day in advance, and share with 1-2 Bros here... You take the 1 st and last slot...
Old 05-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Why not booked whole day in advance, and share with 1-2 Bros here... You take the 1 st and last slot...
Waiting for you to book 😂😂😂
Old 05-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
Waiting for you to book 😂😂😂
Don't have maid to bonk...🤣
Old 05-12-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BangBangGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this one before?
Old 05-12-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

I managed to book a dayuse hotel for 8 hours $100 on 19 dec but maybe got plan change. Anybody want?
Old 05-12-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today go hotel, waiting time is long. Many ah neh with DH, I feel shy also. No happy ending, my FB friends ringing to hurry her.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
Dayuse app for weekend is cmi
Yeah man. U are right. Friday tried to find one only got 3 hotels in sg opened for booking and with only 1 time slot. Had to reschedule with my fb. Sigh some hotels Sunday bookings full until end of the mth. I think since dorms the bangla can go out they have been booking cuz they kenna restricted for too long already. So they block book in advance since day use no need to pay upfront. Any enterprising bangla can block book and then sell or the slots for a commission to other despos perhaps? Last mth I went to hotel Royal and saw 2 groups of cute DH waiting for lift to go up to the room. I guess they have their own private party there as well. Their plastic bags seems to contain beer. To bad cannot join them hahah.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBangGuy View Post

Anyone tried this one before?
I think this one not easy
Old 05-12-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
I think this one not easy
Not all pinoy/Indo r maid. As long she's a maid n in dating apps, should be extremely easy, juz attention n money. Easiest ones is 1st or 2nd meet up go hotel, these type mostly u can find in disco n dating apps. Have car easiest, meet up hug kiss n blow job. Some u need minimum one month cos they only off once a month. Those few months then can go hotel r those waiting for a better man to appear. Wait too long pussy itchy they go with u.
Old 06-12-2021, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Not all pinoy/Indo r maid. As long she's a maid n in dating apps, should be extremely easy, juz attention n money. Easiest ones is 1st or 2nd meet up go hotel, these type mostly u can find in disco n dating apps. Have car easiest, meet up hug kiss n blow job. Some u need minimum one month cos they only off once a month. Those few months then can go hotel r those waiting for a better man to appear. Wait too long pussy itchy they go with u.
No car can borrow car from me. I got 6 limousines, 4 teslas, 2 lambos, 2 maseratis, 2 testicle. No need book hotels. All my cars got wet wipes and plastic bags. Just bring your own magic tissues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1