The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Chey..i was happy for 1 moment ...rushed in here...tot TS came back with a new story of his notti wife's FANTASY n adventure ....sigh...still got wait for his next new notti story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #54 : Saturday Gathering (Part 1)

Last Saturday, Joey arranged for a small gathering with her team at our new place, as it has been a long time since they last gathered. At the same time, I had also arranged for the developer contractor to come up to rectify some of the defects.

Joey reminded me of the gathering on Saturday morning which I totally forgotten about it.

"Aiya, no wonder I keep thinking what we have for today. Ok I go out get some food, drinks and snacks. But later the contractor coming over to clear the defects at around 11. You go settle them ya." I told Joey as I quickly head out to do some shopping.

I came back home at around 1 pm and Joey is sitting on the sofa with her curled up. She is still dressed in her sleep wear, a simple black spag top and a pair of FBT shorts, revealing her deep cleavage a bit of ass cheeks.

"How is it? All settled?" I asked as I went into the master bathroom to use the toilet and shower. I can hear Joey's faint reply from the living room, "Should be ok ba. They didn't say anything ma."

While bathing, I noticed her laundry basket was toppled over, spilling some of her previous used bras and stained panties and thongs on the floor. Some of her washed panties which were hanging in the shower area was also on the floor. It's either the workers shifted them for the rectification works or they were helping themselves to the huge stash of treasures.

After showering, I walked out, Joey is still sitting on the sofa with 1 leg up and spread apart. Her short old FBT shorts is not covering much.

"Wow, people doing work you still so chilled and sit like that ah." I said as I walked over.

"Ya la, they said they knew the defects and just proceed to do liao ma. If not stand there and watch meh." Joey replied.
Old 03-12-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

"No need watch, if not you interrupted them from playing with your panties and maybe end up you also got played." I squatted by the sofa and dived straight in to her exposed pussy.

"Ahhhh.. What you doing. Tsk. I haven't wash up leh. What playing with panties.. Ahh.." Joey sat up and tried to push my head away.

I continued to lick her unwashed pussy as I told her what I saw in the toilet. I can sense that she is getting wet and turned on as she is not resisting anymore.

"Mdm, any other defects? You pussy so nice to eat. Smell exactly like your panties just now. Let me help you. So this is what your pussy looks like. " I teased her.

"No.. Ahh. No nice.. Ahh... Hmmm ahhh. No nice to eat. Ahh. I no.. Ahh bathe.. Smelly. Ahh. No eat.. Wet le. Ahh. Wait... Ahhhh ahh sofa.. Ahhh dirty." Joey moaned out as she spread her legs wide open with both knees curled up to her breasts

"No dirty. Put cushion below. Nice. Not smelly. I like the smell and taste.. Ahhh. Very natural." I continued licking and teasing her pussy as I placed a cushion under her. With a cushion, it helps to elevate her pussy for a better angle for me to continue licking her.

I stood up besides her and fingered her slowly with 2 fingers. "You are so fucking wet. Why so turned on?" I asked but all I got from her are moans.

Soon her white creamy juices started flowing out and down along her pussy to her anus and onto the cushion. I hastened my fingering as Joey pulled out my cock and began sucking hard.

"Ahhh.... Hmmm ah... Ahh.. Cumming ahhh.. So wet... Ahhh." Joey orgasmed as her juices splattered all over the cushion. I took out my fingers as she continued resting in the spread position. What a messy scene. Joey with her legs lifted up, wet pussy wide spread, with her white cream juices on the cushion. Just as I wanted to enter her from this position, suddenly the door bell rang.
Old 03-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, enjoy reading all your stories!
Old 05-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Thank you. So far not many responses le.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
"Ahhh.... Hmmm ah... Ahh.. Cumming ahhh.. So wet... Ahhh." Joey orgasmed as her juices splattered all over the cushion. I took out my fingers as she continued resting in the spread position. What a messy scene. Joey with her legs lifted up, wet pussy wide spread, with her white cream juices on the cushion. Just as I wanted to enter her from this position, suddenly the door bell rang.
Quote:
Thank you. So far not many responses le.
Lai liao, lai liao ...loyal fan is here to read the latest update n adventure of yr notti wife Joey....TS, how cum u stop at the most sexciting part part when yr hardened dick is abt to enter into yr wife's notti little wet pussy ???...wow !...omg !...you r such a clever husband to play with yr wife's pussy till she leak so much of her pussy juices out from her pussy hole flowing down to her anus even

TS giving us blue balls again like other TSs...Can't wait to read the sexy continuation

Last edited by Rickey; 05-12-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
"No need watch, if not you interrupted them from playing with your panties and maybe end up you also got played." I squatted by the sofa and dived straight in to her exposed pussy.

"Ahhhh.. What you doing. Tsk. I haven't wash up leh. What playing with panties.. Ahh.." Joey sat up and tried to push my head away.

I continued to lick her unwashed pussy as I told her what I saw in the toilet. I can sense that she is getting wet and turned on as she is not resisting anymore.

"Mdm, any other defects? You pussy so nice to eat. Smell exactly like your panties just now. Let me help you. So this is what your pussy looks like. " I teased her.

"No.. Ahh. No nice.. Ahh... Hmmm ahhh. No nice to eat. Ahh. I no.. Ahh bathe.. Smelly. Ahh. No eat.. Wet le. Ahh. Wait... Ahhhh ahh sofa.. Ahhh dirty." Joey moaned out as she spread her legs wide open with both knees curled up to her breasts

"No dirty. Put cushion below. Nice. Not smelly. I like the smell and taste.. Ahhh. Very natural." I continued licking and teasing her pussy as I placed a cushion under her. With a cushion, it helps to elevate her pussy for a better angle for me to continue licking her.

I stood up besides her and fingered her slowly with 2 fingers. "You are so fucking wet. Why so turned on?" I asked but all I got from her are moans.

Soon her white creamy juices started flowing out and down along her pussy to her anus and onto the cushion. I hastened my fingering as Joey pulled out my cock and began sucking hard.

Your build up is perfect. haha can't wait for the second part
Old 05-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What happen after door bell rang, TS please continue
Old 07-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Adventure #54 : Saturday Gathering (Part 2)

"Ding Dong" the doorbell rang just as I was about to enter Joey.

"Shit, they are here. You go open door." Joey grabbed her clothes and ran into the room. I wore back my shorts hurriedly and went to open the door.

"Hi, thanks for having us over." Joey's colleagues, A and B (Both uncles in their 50s) greeted. "So 喘 ah. What you two doing. Haha hanky panky ah. Haha, just kidding. " B joked as they entered.

"No la. Was rushing to pack the house just now. Come take a seat." I replied as I get them some drinks. "Beers first ba. To start."

"Sure, anything." A replied as they sat on the sofa. "Bro, this cushion u just washed ah. Not dried yet leh. Still quite wet." A asked as he shifted the cushion aside.

"Oh shit, erm ya.. Ahh. Just now topple some drinks on it." I replied flusteredly.

A brought the cushion up and took a sniff. "Simi drink sia? Some drinks cannot just leave it to dry. Just wash. If not will stain. Hmm. I cant tell what drinks is that though. Smells familiar."

Joey came out just as A was taking his next few sniffs. She quickly walked over in shock. "Hi guys you all are here liao ah. Ermm no la. Ahh. Some juices. Later dry liao can le." Joey tried to explain as she took the cushion from A and put it aside.

"Haha, why so gan chiong. Your juices ah. Haha." B teased again as his eyes litted up when he saw Joey's attire (Seems like B is the more dirty minded one). As usual, it's her typical black spaghetti top, in black lacy bra, loose denim shorts and black lacy thongs. It seems like Joey just had the time to change out of her clothes and did not shower.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

We shifted to the dining table for some light bites and red wine. Joey and me were seated at the far ends of the table each while A and B were seated at the sides (Same side) .

After 2 bottles later, we were all chilled. Joey was in her usual comfy position, shifted 45 degrees facing A and B (easier to chat), and rested her back in between the backrest and the arm rest, and draping one leg over the arm rest. By then we were talking about almost everything under the sun.

B was talking about how he used to be very on about exercises. "6 packs one leh last time. Now cannot liao. Very hard to have. This one must control diet one also." B said.

Joey replied excitedly, "I know who has. Our company mechanic, M. I saw before." Everyone was surprised. "Why you all look so stunned. No la. That day last week I was at the warehouse ma and he was fixing the forklift, topless ma. So I saw lo." Joey further added.

"Zhun bo, you got count clearly bo. Haha" A questioned.

"Confirmed la. Cause I looking for the warehouse manager but cannot find. So I got go over to ask him. He was lying down below the forklift to change some parts. But of the upper half beneath but the 6 packs confirmed can see." Joey explained. "Some more I squatted next to him to talk to him for some time. Confirm can see and count properly."

I was thinking, given Joey's dressing and with her not on menses, confirm the skirts or dresses are short enough and the thongs small enough. Furthermore, with her squatting next to M. I think he confirmed also can see her inner views. My cock stirred as I try to visualize the image.

I stood up and walk to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine. As I walked past her, I notice the black thongs showing through the opening of her shorts as Joey is in her relaxed position. To make things worse, the opening is even wider as she moved around excitedly in the conversation. No wonder B who is seated next to Joey is so fixated at that spot. I wonder if he can make out the sticky wet pussy from the lacy thongs.

As I came out with the wine, Joey was saying "有些弯的。直的比较多patterns. Haha." Initially, I couldn't understand what they were talking about until A explained that they were talking about if mascular guy is better in bed. So Joey was saying that depends on the size and straightness of the cock. She was quoting the example that her previous ex from track and field is mascular but his cock is bit curved downwards and the limited positions. I am surprised at her openness, probably due to the wine and maybe she is horny from the earlier unfinished session.

We continued drink until around 11pm. By then we had cleared around 6 bottles. We were all getting high.

"Wah still pour. Wait drunk liao leh." Joey said as B continued pouring the remaining wine into Joey's glass. "Never mind, at home. 就喝给他醉." With that Joey finished her wine, stood up and laid onto the sofa. Her legs were slightly curled and opened, revealing her black thongs clearly.

Both A and B saw the image and were quiet for a few moments before A finally broke the silence "I think that's all for today le. Looks like Joey is gone. We better get going." With that, both stood up, took 1 last glimpse of the thongs before heading home.

Once they are gone, I quickly walked over to Joey and removed her shorts, leaving her in her black lacy thongs. Without delay, I dived straight down, pulled her thongs aside and gave her pussy a few quick licks.

Damn. Her pussy was so wet and sticky since the earlier session, together with the conversations earlier plus the wine. The smell is so inviting, from last night till this morning white juices oozing out till the whole day of drinking.

I continued eating her pussy until Joey woke up. "Ahhh what you... Doing... Ahhh... Where.... Are they.. Ahh. No. Lah... Sticky.... I go... Ahhh bathe..... Don't... Smelly... Dirty la... Ahh." Joey tried to push me away.

However I continue licking her pussy furiously and flicking her swollen clitoris as Iicked her. "你的 chee bye... 很horny ah. 好浓的味道。你很痒是吗。刚才还流汁出来,在cushion 上,你h以为uncle闻不出来吗?" I pretend to be B. "不怕,A 回家了,你老公醉了,在房间."

"Ahhh. Hmm m. No... La... Ahh horny. La.... Hmmm" Joey turned to her side. "Ahhh.. Don't.. Ah... Want.. Ahh"

"Oh, 你的屁股也要啊, ok Uncle 帮你吃。" I continue licking and slide downwards along the pussy slit to her ass and began tongue fucking her.

"Noo不可以, dirty.. 那里肮脏。no.. Ahhh" Joey moaned out.

"No.. Dirty... I like.. Ahh so nice. Fucking horny. Ah.. Come. Your turn." I pulled out my cock and grabbed her head towards it and she began sucking furiously. "See, you also like uncle's dirty cock. 你好骚, 很 horny 。肮脏的你也是吃了啊"

She shifted back to her back, lifted up both her legs up and spread wide apart as I finger fucked her with 2 and occasionally 3 fingers without any difficulties. She is so well lubricated. Soon, her white creamy juices began oozing out and onto the sofa. I was trying so hard not to cum.

I pulled my cock out and composed myself while Joey is still in her inviting position. "你 chee bye 好湿啊,好舒服啊。" I inserted my cock into her opened wet inviting pussy.

"Ahhhh.. Ahhh.. No... Ahh.. Cum. Ahhh..... Drink too much.. Ahh.. Hmm horny.." Joey moaned with her eyes closed while still holding her knees wide apart. "Ahh.. Ahh.."

I continued pumping her hard for 5 mins plus but probably due to the alcohol, I didn't cum easily. During the pumping I can feel Joey's pussy tightened up as she orgasmed twice. With that I pumped faster and harder as we cummed together.

I laid and rested on Joey in that position for few mins as we were catching our breaths. Finally we managed to drag our sweaty bodies up and head for shower. What a mess we have created. White creamy juice mixed with my sperms, onto the sofa.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

A and B seems quite ok leh. Only see see abit. Know when is time to leave. Ever thought of rewarding them with something more? Like letting them watch while u and Joey have fun?
Old 08-12-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
coldmine91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
A and B seems quite ok leh. Only see see abit. Know when is time to leave. Ever thought of rewarding them with something more? Like letting them watch while u and Joey have fun?
Agreed bro. Maybe pull Joey's thong aside and show them her wet juicy pussy
Old 08-12-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Like that it's going against her will. Play within limits.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
zakheyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love all the encounters
Old 08-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmine91 View Post
Maybe pull Joey's thong aside and show them her wet juicy pussy
Walau !...u guys r really notti leh...teaching n contributing ideas to TS how to expose themselves sexually (esp his wife Joey) to her 2 friends A & B that nite when they were having their drinking session in TS' house ...count yrself lucky if u r ever invited to join tis kind of drinking sessions ...looking fwd to be invited to one such kind of home parties

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1