The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
fuck other guys is okay???

what the hell is that??
not saying its okay, but if she fuck other guys behind your back you also wont know.
And even if you found out, the most u can only divorce her and if u got kids u have to need fight for them in courts for the custody(and woman always win custody) and split your assets with her.

So if u found out ur wife fucking behind ur back, are you going to divorce her or u just close one eye and hope she only did it 1 or 2 time and go back become a loving wife and mother to your children. Because of woman's charter being so unfair to Singaporean husbands.
Old 04-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Wife having affair?

I think its better for you to talk to yr wife lah and just open discuss with her since you both are husband and wife. The aim is to know where the direction is heading to. If she admit that shes been fucking around than tell her how you feel about it. It hurts of course and everything seems unfair.
But if she still loves you and wants to stay in marriage then its up to you to decide, if you are ok with it then let her to fuck other guy but you as the husband have the right that she need to let you know who the guy is incase she gets pregnant.
But at same time ask her how she feel having with other guy when you are nt around on bed. So its up to you to decide if you can showed her yr curiosity and wanted to experience it as well, who knows if you can feel sorry to you to make it fair,she may have known other womens or her friends to join together with you on bed, imagine if you had two pussies infront of you to experience with and yr wife is watching. So its a win win situation loh.
But if shes a bitch and wants to show that its not ok for husband to fuck other woman and threaten for divorce blah blah blah, so you need to remain cool.
Perhaps suggests with her nicely that you are ok if she want to bring other guy to fuck with as you wanted to see how it works on bed which you are lacking of. If that does happen so again its up to you to decide,either to enjoy watching yr wife to be fuck with other guy orrrr you just have to go to kitchen and open drawer for parang/knife, it will be a nice artistic view when two bodies lying on bed naked with pool of red blood orrrrr standby take photo for evidence in divorce while they fuck orrrr photos for police to capture when they died.....oklah oklah lol,relax ah,,its just wild imagination thought only.

Last edited by guzik; 04-12-2021 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
beneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
is like not good but if spoken to her, scared the relationship cannot last long
Why you and SammyLee88 same style of writing?
Old 04-12-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beneco View Post
Why you and SammyLee88 same style of writing?
Same style of posting too. They will reply to the last 4 to 5 questions in a thread like it's their responsbility to respond to them 😂. Of coz adding a certain sweet website in at least 1 of the comments
Old 04-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine
Quote:
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.
Bro,

I want to be brutally honest.

Leave her asap even if she is the most beautiful, the sexiest, and the most intelligent woman in the world. Why? She is not trustworthy. The real dangers are HIV and STDs.

You chose the wrong woman.

Do you know the Rule of Five?

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

"Before you think I’ve turned into some kind of sex puritan, it’s important to understand that we are all born with a set amount of bonding glue. This glue is required to connect with a member of the opposite sex for love that is practical or romantic for the goal of creating a family. Each episode of casual sex, which contraceptives enable (along with other medical advances like antibiotics that treat sexually transmitted diseases), permanently reduces the amount of bonding glue you possess.

The best way to explain how bonding glue works is to use the old analogy of adhesive tape on a box. When you want to ship a package, you seal it with tape. The recipient can open the package by peeling off the tape, which will retain some stickiness, perhaps enough to ship a new package, but far less than when it was fresh off the roll. If you keep applying and removing tape from a box, it will soon not stick at all. Each time you have casual sex, you’re applying tape to a box and then removing it.

Women lose far more bonding glue than men with each sexual encounter. I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man. This is why contraceptives are disproportionately targeted to them—if you can get women to have casual sex with only a handful of men, your depopulation agenda will be a guaranteed success.

Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home.

I’m not attempting to portray sleeping around as more justified for men than women, because there is nothing noble about pursuing non-reproductive sex, and a man who finds himself doing so is certainly the product of a declining society, but women are far more affected by casual sex than men. This is why the past is full of societies that valued the virginal status of women. Men instinctively knew, even thousands of years ago, that the best chance of creating a successful family is when the woman had all of her bonding glue intact."

I couldn't agree with Roosh more. After carefully reflecting on all my relationships since I was a young man, I have to admit that he is RIGHT!!

I sincerely believe that a woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners is unable to truly love any man again. Sorry, excepting her sons.

Also google Corey Wayne's High Body Count Women.

Cheers and good luck!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty wife but enjoyed by other men. You're unlucky.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,

A bro gave me 8 or 9 points this morning, thank you! I'm unable to reciprocate as he didn't leave his nick.

"Wife having affair? 05-12-2021 08:06 AM Thumbs up! Ur advices is good."

Pls PM me.

Also, feel free to ask for any advice.

I look at a relationship from ALL angles. Girls/women are also welcome to share their side of the story and ask for my advice.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Sighz think she also experiencing sex elsewhere as we used to have long foreplay before sex. But recently she only blows me for 15mins before lying down for me to f
Moaning also not so loud as last time.
Tat day tot her nipples are redder than usual but she say weather hot
Look exactly like when i sucked too hard, red for two days
Old 05-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But recently she only blows me for 15mins before lying down for me to f
Seriously?? 15 minutes and you are complaining? You know how many guys here don't even get 5 minutes of BJ from our partners? Some partners don't even BJ

Are you being realistic? As we age and as the relationship matures, desire and performance will not be like a new couple what... I think your expectations of sex with her are really high.
Old 05-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sighz think she also experiencing sex elsewhere as we used to have long foreplay before sex. But recently she only blows me for 15mins before lying down for me to f
Tat day tot her nipples are redder than usual but she say weather hot
Look exactly like when i sucked too hard, red for two days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Seriously?? 15 minutes and you are complaining? You know how many guys here don't even get 5 minutes of BJ from our partners? Some partners don't even BJ

Are you being realistic? As we age and as the relationship matures, desire and performance will not be like a new couple what... I think your expectations of sex with her are really high.
Agree with bro Xgenre...give us 5 mins of bbbj, most of us guys would be very happy already ...some more yr wife gave u 15 mins of bbbj ....u must be either controlling yr cumming or yr dick is not sensitive enough to yr wife licking n sucking it in her mouth...either way pity her n her mouth, she must be feeling v tired to blow yr dick for such a long period of time as 15 mins...u shd thank her for her patience to pleasure yr banana till it shoots in her mouth or till it is hard enough to pull out n poke into her pussy

even though u suspect yr wife of playing outside with another man due to seeing her tits unusually turning red, u shd still appreciate her for willing to do her best to make u cum through bbbj n after that let u fuck her n moaning at the same time even if her moaning was not as loud as b4...in hokkien they say "boi sai haim liao"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Not i cannot cum during bj, is she enjoy bj so much she like sucking a ling time. Not non stop 15mins la, in between i also paint her
Old 05-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not i cannot cum during bj, is she enjoy bj so much she like sucking a ling time. Not non stop 15mins la, in between i also paint her
haha...Oic...but still she is v good wife to u liao ...enjoy sucking yr hardened dick whether u cum or not...many conservative wives esp the older ones, do not want to give their husbands bj saying it is dirty n smelly down there n they do not want to be painted either giving the same reasons ...u r a lucky guy to hv such a good wife, 1 of the very few notti wives who want, like n enjoy going down to suck their husbands dicks n in turn let their husbands lick their pussies back at the same time ...if u complain n don't like her, then give her to us can ??? ...hehe...we will be happy to hv her anytime

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-12-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.
Have a frank talk with her . Since you knew about her promiscuous lifestyle & still wants her ,suggest an "Open Relationship" where both of you can still fuck each other & others as well . As for the others it must be outside of home unless either one party allows it & it must be a threesome or foursome with either you or your wife are involved .Your bring back gals your wife join you & she bring back guy you join her
Your mind set will need to reset to differentiate the difference between love & sex .
Old 09-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Have a frank talk with her . Since you knew about her promiscuous lifestyle & still wants her ,suggest an "Open Relationship" where both of you can still fuck each other & others as well . As for the others it must be outside of home unless either one party allows it & it must be a threesome or foursome with either you or your wife are involved .Your bring back gals your wife join you & she bring back guy you join her
Your mind set will need to reset to differentiate the difference between love & sex .
Win-win situation for everybody!
Old 09-12-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
not saying its okay, but if she fuck other guys behind your back you also wont know.
And even if you found out, the most u can only divorce her and if u got kids u have to need fight for them in courts for the custody(and woman always win custody) and split your assets with her.

So if u found out ur wife fucking behind ur back, are you going to divorce her or u just close one eye and hope she only did it 1 or 2 time and go back become a loving wife and mother to your children. Because of woman's charter being so unfair to Singaporean husbands.
To answer your qn, first u got to ask yourself; u mind she gets physically fuck by another man or u mind she didn't let u know before hand? If none of the 2, then actually what u mind abt? For sure, no men know exactly 100% what their gf/wife had done before the marriage. She might be gg to stranger house to sleep n ons or have plenty of sex partners b4 the marriage. Then now the qn is y the husband doesn't mind n can accept her past, y after married then cannot accept? If say that's b4 n after. But ain't it the same, physically fuck? So what actually the husband mind. If the husband just mind abt everything, in the first place he should not act like brave man n married her. Juz like a dog eat bone, but after an owner adopt, can he expect the dog not to eat bone? If he doesn't want the dog eat bone, he should get other animals that doesn't eat bone before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1