The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

men can forget but never forgive, women can forgive but never forget
Old 24-11-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
is normal, i do have fluctuate relationship with girls in sugarbook.live and we are get used to it
is normal, your first of multiple posts is always about sugarbook
Old 30-11-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
my former FB is a married and successful lady. her reason for doing so is she feel neglected and she feel she is more capable than her hubby. we have had mindblowing sex for that year or two till i exited slowly.
It seems quite common that married woman have EMA.
Personally I know 3 and they all well to do and making lots of money or receive money from husband but they still steal eat outside. Many juicy stories.

For those who are married unhappily, are you afraid of the same fate that your wife steal eat outside?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

My fwb in her 40s is a GP from the panel of clinic, found out GPs work in a terrible condition, without colleagues and their consultation room is without window. This turned out to be one of the best place for shagging. Her hubby is also a doctor that works long hours.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i know many wife in sugarbook.live is opened for mlif and even fwb, because of 2 side needs
Old 01-12-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
I think like another bro mentioned, if drafted correctly, certain mechanisms can be valid... Not under matrimonial law but under contract law.

I'm not a lawyer but have some exposure due to work related matters. Maybe the professional lawyers here can provide more insight.
singapore law especially in marriage or divorce part will be more advantageous on girl side?
Old 01-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 View Post
It is if it fulfills certain contractual requirements and if it is within the boundaries of certain laws as drafted by an experienced family lawyer. But I'm not a lawyer so maybe any lawyers can chime in?

I think this option is not commonly explored cause people think it's a hassle, a presumed lack of trust in the partner, an additional cost or simply pantang.
many people do not like things that is complicated, thus many times they would not follow up the case
Old 01-12-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Uncle, he kana 戴绿帽 and almost 殉情 because of her. Understand?
understand but it does not look like true love wor
Old 02-12-2021, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
bewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
singapore law especially in marriage or divorce part will be more advantageous on girl side?
More advantageous on sugarbook side
Old 04-12-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Yes it is not uncommon. But largely depends on your wealth, race and her expectations. I know of some local women who have illicit affairs and bumped into some of them during my trysts with my girls at car parks near the love hotels, even ran into one in Australia with a caucasian when I am certain her husband is an Asian.

Why did they do that? Mostly to do with unmet expectations including those unreasonable ones. Singaporean women enjoy impunity apart from societal judgement whenever they come to divorce so they basically are a protected breed that gives them no qualms about cheating. It does not even have to be the husband's fault. You will be shocked with the sort of excuses the cheating wife has; Innovation redefined.
I think how the husbands cope depends on the husband's level of epiphany reached. I almost died because I could not cope with it mentally thinking the marriage I worked so hard for has collasped. But when I realized that if I decided to be happy, I will overcome the pains and mental destruction. This Sammyboyforum opened an avenue in life I never thought existed just like taking the red pill.

Thank you. Yes. You are right. No slut is worth my life.

I still have to thank that mysterious man. He was like my Abbé Faria. Maybe he lurks in the forum and prefers anonymity but I will never forget that man who saved my life by introducing me to Sammyboyforum so many many years ago. Now I pay it forward by sharing the wisdom I acquired to other fellow forummers

1. Ex wife fucks around and demand divorce + alimony + maintenance from good husband.
2. Good husband wanted to commit suicide
3. Good Husband convinced not to die by a stranger who also introduced good husband to Sammyboyforum.
4. Very risky to marry Singaporean women
FYI its not just Singaporean woman. A lot of prc and viet marry isngspirean also give green hat to husband. Super common
Old 04-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
The enforceability of prenups in Singapore
In Singapore, prenups are not enforceable in and of themselves.

This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore’s Matrimonial Laws”).
Just out of curiosity what was the other r alternative. How much percent was the maintenance as a percentage of your income? Just curious and maybe good info for bros here in case dio taiji
Old 04-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
FYI its not just Singaporean woman. A lot of prc and viet marry isngspirean also give green hat to husband. Super common
True, but the sense of impunity with singaporean women amplifies the possibility.

Recently the RK saga further highlights the sense of impunity Singaporean women enjoy. They have the impression that they can get away even with false sexual allegations. Just look at the numerous false allegations that singaporean men fought so hard to exonerate themselves from. This problem is so bad that it emboldens someone the audacity to even lie in parliament.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Just out of curiosity what was the other r alternative. How much percent was the maintenance as a percentage of your income? Just curious and maybe good info for bros here in case dio taiji

There is no template. But the cost of not paying even if it kills you is incarceration.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballack99 View Post
My fwb in her 40s is a GP from the panel of clinic, found out GPs work in a terrible condition, without colleagues and their consultation room is without window. This turned out to be one of the best place for shagging. Her hubby is also a doctor that works long hours.
Does she happen to also provide aesthetic treatments, is well dressed like a tai tai with fancy watches ?
Old 05-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i know many wife in sugarbook.live is opened for mlif and even fwb, because of 2 side needs
I know millions of wife in saltbook.dead also opened for mlif (whatever it is) and even fwb too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1