The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

may i know which clubs are open till later than 2am nowadays? i know scratchdog used to open till 6am but i heard it's pretty empty now
Old 28-03-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

flying to bangkok this weeknd 31st march....any peeps intrested to check out the agogos or bars or clubs ...pm me !!
Old 28-03-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy90 View Post
may i know which clubs are open till later than 2am nowadays? i know scratchdog used to open till 6am but i heard it's pretty empty now
By the time 2 am, u should be in bed having wild sex rather than indulge with loud noise, and fantasy lighting.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently spent 3 nights in BKK before going to Palau and Taiwan with my Thai girl.

Stayed at Hyatt Place near Emporium. Since it was a stone throw away, on first day, went to Addict to check out the goods. Seemed like the quality had dropped. Walked over next door to Club 102. The same same farang boss gave me the fake warm greeting while I directed my attention toward a couple of lookers. Picked the darker, more petite one who exhibited some eagerness to please, a positive trait to me after a long ass flight.

All rooms were only available for short time on weekends. Didn’t need long time anyways as first shot didn’t need long to unload lol.

Second night, went to King’s Castle agg in Patpong to look for the girl I let get away the last two trips. Now make it three as KC was under renovation. I was led to a new agg around the corner. The hardware was nice but software (girls) had room for improvement.

Left shortly after for Thermae. Then, Baccara and Crazy House where I finally spotted a gem. When asked about BF, she indicated she only worked there cuz her friend worked there and only for drinks (no BF). Her friends who was amenable to BF talked her into going with me on condition that I also BF her. So, long story short, I ended back in my hotel with 2 girls lol. Needless to say, I was a very tired but happy man next day.

For those who enjoyed my previous drone videos, here is

Palau-

and Taiwan-

Sad to say I only spotted 3 cute girls in Taiwan in 8 days and 1 of them was my Thai girl lol.

Cheers!
Old 28-03-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Recently spent 3 nights in BKK before going to Palau and Taiwan with my Thai girl.

Stayed at Hyatt Place near Emporium. Since it was a stone throw away, on first day, went to Addict to check out the goods. Seemed like the quality had dropped. Walked over next door to Club 102. The same same farang boss gave me the fake warm greeting while I directed my attention toward a couple of lookers. Picked the darker, more petite one who exhibited some eagerness to please, a positive trait to me after a long ass flight.

All rooms were only available for short time on weekends. Didn’t need long time anyways as first shot didn’t need long to unload lol.

Second night, went to King’s Castle agg in Patpong to look for the girl I let get away the last two trips. Now make it three as KC was under renovation. I was led to a new agg around the corner. The hardware was nice but software (girls) had room for improvement.

Left shortly after for Thermae. Then, Baccara and Crazy House where I finally spotted a gem. When asked about BF, she indicated she only worked there cuz her friend worked there and only for drinks (no BF). Her friends who was amenable to BF talked her into going with me on condition that I also BF her. So, long story short, I ended back in my hotel with 2 girls lol. Needless to say, I was a very tired but happy man next day.

For those who enjoyed my previous drone videos, here is

Palau-

and Taiwan-

Sad to say I only spotted 3 cute girls in Taiwan in 8 days and 1 of them was my Thai girl lol.

Cheers!
Great trip and amazing view ! .. I am going to phuket tomorrow with bkk girl too.. So excited
Old 29-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
flying to bangkok this weeknd 31st march....any peeps intrested to check out the agogos or bars or clubs ...pm me !!
Upzzzzz anyone
Old 31-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Heading to Bangkok for Songkran, saw past threads that most bar/clubs are going to be closed.
From the travel guides, seems like the places to explore will be khao san and silom rd. Is there a parade or sorts each day of the festival and from videos it looks like there are block parties in the streets with DJs with gals spraying water, or is that set up by clubs like RCA.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Heading to Bangkok for Songkran, saw past threads that most bar/clubs are going to be closed.
From the travel guides, seems like the places to explore will be khao san and silom rd. Is there a parade or sorts each day of the festival and from videos it looks like there are block parties in the streets with DJs with gals spraying water, or is that set up by clubs like RCA.
Most of the mall outside will have songkran party, usually end at 6pm or 8pm sometime cos they forbid wet gun from entering the train.

As for club, u can buy ticket in advance for songkran party. Some have special opening time.

Likely will get wet the whole day.

Hope the information help.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sylar83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros wanna chiong in bkk on date 15th or 16th April?
Old 02-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post

In a giving mood today, so here is my 2 cents...

Yes, go to Khaosan and Silom in daytime. There will be huge crowds frolicking in water fights. You might even witness drunk girls getting on top of cars taking off their bras like years past.

Must go to RCA at night. The street in front of the clubs will be turned into a giant block party with tons of sexy girls stationed high above armed with water canons. Make sure you buy the largest water gun you can find. The little whimpy Doraemon gun won’t do. I usually mount a feeble counterattack with boob shots. Once you have partied at RCA during Songcunt, everything else just seems lame.

Yes, the number of girls at soapies, gogo bars or Thermae will decrease. But don’t let that deter you. There will still be gems to be found. Just require a little more effort.

Songcunt is a must experience and should be on everyone’s bucket list.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Songcunt is a must experience and should be on everyone’s bucket list.
Thanks but no thanks.

Do you know how many people will die every year due to drunk driving and accidents during Songkran period?

Year after year history repeats itself.
Thais are really good at partying but many don't think of consequences.
To me I only have one life and safety comes first.

I ever took taxi and discovered the driver is drunk.
Non related to Songkran.
Really a close shave KNN!
Old 02-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Songkran Chiong thai massage/pickup-club/bar/apnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its right to say whole bangkok suddenly less

Wear beach wear those dry fit type wont go wrong one. Underwear wet wet also mai bpen rai. 5555.

If you walk into Sukhumvit Sois you will see pp play water also but if you see a massage shop with pretty girls spray water at you... mai tu liao!!!!

Tell her you underwear wet liao need her help to dry up a bit inside for 2 hrs 5555555 then continue water war inside.
That what i do in chiangmai during my visit songkran. Maybe still can remain contact and meet for next songkran and play water inside again.555

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Thanks bros, was thinking since most places to play are closed, to try and pick up girls at the clubs. Since have a couple of days can alternate at 66 and onyx to try our luck.

Do the clubs enforce a dress code on Songkran? seems a bit counterproductive haha but never seen anyone wearing sandals to a club either haha.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from the trip here is my short FR:

PHUKET:
Went together with bkk girl. Swim together and enjoy the private pool, Night market, mall, patong and clubbing. Night time she is too horny that almost went raw. Luckily my big head still clear and proceed for cd fj. Great FJ and GFE without paying.

BKK:
Went both night to thermae and really disappointing with the quality this time. So many old lady and the young one not attractive to me. Simply pick one to clear my load but still cannot cum, end up ask her to hand job.

Went back to patpong to find back the previous trip super hot girl, this time not found her.

Soi cowboy bacarra same as usual, quality of girl not bad. I got few experience with few bacarra pretty girl and many of them have loose pussy maybe due to high mileage.

Afternoon decided went to addict massage but does not seen any girl that i like. However when i walk pass orient massage nearby addict,outside saw one super pretty girl. 8.5/10 in my eye, have thai celebrity look with big boob and hot body. Picked her and the FJ and bbbj is good. Stroke her hard can feel her pussy orgasm. Tipped her and will repeat again. She is the only gem in that shop, other all 3 to 5 in my eye. Checked their website photo and she is not in there. She told me that she is not full time working there

Went to insanity club, this is the first time went after they moved to new building. Overall here is more farang orientated. Music is not bad. There are few FL and the quality is very poor. My eye cant leave a very hot girl on nearby table having fun wither her friend. She did notice and smile with me, too bad i got early flight to catch and not decided to engage with her. Dancer at there do demand for lady drink, bought for one of the hot dancer and chat and exchange FB with her. Next time will try my luck again at here, i feel it is easier than compete with handsome korean at Scratch dog.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 05-04-2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it true the post-songkran period has lesser girls in the play scene?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1