The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
TC, the resident economist to reduce inflation and maintain fair market rates in JKT A lesson we all need to remember when we are on our wild nights out. A small overpayment here, repeated by several over a period of time, can result in large increases down the road. We've all seen what happened in DG, BKK etc.. in case anyone need a reminder of artificial market forces caused by foreign influences.
As a humsup cheong economist my mission is to advocate stagflation or even deflation for pussy prices!
Hahaha please don't blame me if I label some people as American Style Spender/Tipper as it's just work and nothing personal!

Well said a little bit here and there will kick the can down the road and create a snowball effect.
By then the avalanche has come crashing just like ridiculous pussy and F&B prices in Bangkok and China these days.

A pro cheongster (mongerer) is just like a MNC looking for value and do sound foreign direct investments.
Cost control and stability are utmost important for long term growth and profit margin.
Unless you're Bill Gates you will go out of business (broke) in no time if you overpay and unable to control cost.

I find much more value in Jakarta, Malaysia or even Japan in recent years!
Korea coming soon as its economy come crashing down with back to back scandals and structural problems.
Busan anyone?

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 08-06-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148 View Post
Funty Playboy:

3 weeks ago, I went to King Cross. After getting down from the taxi, I walked towards King Cross and suddenly I saw a sign board as "Funty Playboy" (if I remember correctly). It's same row with the convenience store.

Out of curiosity, I went inside and asked the counter guy on what are the services and rate. He replied that it's 450K for 75 minutes with full service. Saw some young and tempting girls there. Since I made appointment to meet my friends at KC, I didn't try the service there. If anyone has tried this place, pls provide some details
Hi bro,
Good of you to share, hope that there are local bros can confirm the detail of this venue.

My humble two cents.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148 View Post
Funty Playboy:

3 weeks ago, I went to King Cross. After getting down from the taxi, I walked towards King Cross and suddenly I saw a sign board as "Funty Playboy" (if I remember correctly). It's same row with the convenience store.

Out of curiosity, I went inside and asked the counter guy on what are the services and rate. He replied that it's 450K for 75 minutes with full service. Saw some young and tempting girls there. Since I made appointment to meet my friends at KC, I didn't try the service there. If anyone has tried this place, pls provide some details
Not sure if I see it right... but I think maybe you might be referring to PLAYBOY SENSATION FUNTASTY massage salon... some details i took from the other forum:

-* PACKAGE RATE *-
Straight to the Point - Bukan Basa Basi

* PLAY-Boss ( 75 mnt )
ONLY 450k ( Just Intro Massage + PM + EXE )(bj bukan SOP)
w/ 8 Romantic COLOUR ROOM (Shower Inside)

* PLAY-Safe ( 50 mnt )
ONLY 250k ( Just Intro Massage + PM + HJ ) - (topless bukan SOP) fast fast fast
w/ 4 Romantic SHAPE ROOM (Shower Outside)

Go google for more information

( Click to show/hide )
Old 08-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Not sure if I see it right... but I think maybe you might be referring to PLAYBOY SENSATION FUNTASTY massage salon... some details i took from the other forum:

-* PACKAGE RATE *-
Straight to the Point - Bukan Basa Basi

* PLAY-Boss ( 75 mnt )
ONLY 450k ( Just Intro Massage + PM + EXE )(bj bukan SOP)
w/ 8 Romantic COLOUR ROOM (Shower Inside)

* PLAY-Safe ( 50 mnt )
ONLY 250k ( Just Intro Massage + PM + HJ ) - (topless bukan SOP) fast fast fast
w/ 4 Romantic SHAPE ROOM (Shower Outside)

Go google for more information

( Click to show/hide )
Hi bro,
Nice Info, too bad is bulan puasa, might not be open, but sure will be open after hari raya....

My humble two cents.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I find much more value in Jakarta, Malaysia or even Japan in recent years!
Korea coming soon as its economy come crashing down with back to back scandals and structural problems.
Busan anyone?
I think Korea and Japan will be the next underestimated mongering destinations (due to the rise of popularity of Thailand/PI) as their economies are slowing down and places opening up to foreigners. You will not find places to get girls as cheap as $40/session like in Thai/Viet/PI, but possible to find decent fair skin girls for about ~$100-120/session which is excellent value for 1st world countries. Of course, this will be offset by more expensive food, hotel, and transport costs.

The main problem that will always persist is: 1. Insular culture of some/many places that refuse any foreigners/Gaijins even of Asian descent. 2. Lack of good English spoken, which makes these destinations more difficult to navigate compared to Thailand, Malaysia etc...
Old 09-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Economics

Quote:
I think Korea and Japan will be the next underestimated mongering destinations (due to the rise of popularity of Thailand/PI) as their economies are slowing down and places opening up to foreigners. You will not find places to get girls as cheap as $40/session like in Thai/Viet/PI, but possible to find decent fair skin girls for about ~$100-120/session which is excellent value for 1st world countries. Of course, this will be offset by more expensive food, hotel, and transport costs.

The main problem that will always persist is: 1. Insular culture of some/many places that refuse any foreigners/Gaijins even of Asian descent. 2. Lack of good English spoken, which makes these destinations more difficult to navigate compared to Thailand, Malaysia etc...
Let's face it spending in Korea and Japan is definitely not cheap in first world economies.
However if you're coming from a first world economy country then Korea and Japan is not any more expensive than your hometown.

What I want to highlight is better value.
When I say value it does not mean cheaper source.
Like you said US$100-120/session for a reasonable good quality Korean or Jap is considered good value.
Much better paying US$90/session for an overpriced Thai FL in Bangkok.
The true market price for Thai FL in Bangkok should be in the US$40-50/session region then that's is what I call value.

Also in each country there are bound to have certain districts that are more expensive than the others.
With that you can plan on where you want to spend on accomodation and meals that is suited for your budget.

Best part about first world economies is their well connected and efficient Metro/Subway network.
If I can survive using Jakarta's beat up KRL trains (complimentary track hopping on foot ) then Korea and Japan is a walk in the park.
I've been to Tokyo many times already.

Quote:
1) I know what you mean as I get many "Ultraman" cross hand signs from Tokyo Soapland ushers before hahaha.

2) Even better with a more challenging barrier which means only people who put in more effort have a higher chance to reap some rewards.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

Staying at grand hyatt. Anything fun to play nearby?
Old 09-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardob View Post
Staying at grand hyatt. Anything fun to play nearby?
Hi bro,
Don't know if open or not but can try Fortune spa.

My humble two cents.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

A bit clueless here. What's that rates. See so many on wechat. Safe?
Old 10-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardob View Post
A bit clueless here. What's that rates. See so many on wechat. Safe?
Hi bro,
I personally go to venues, safer, not sure about wechat...

My humble two cents.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Newman SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Now struck in Kemang Area for the weekend.
Overseas Posting. Any good weekend recommendation?
Aching Body... and lonely mind.

Ramadan here not sure anything even avail.

Hope some big bros here can help guide.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iloabbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, just want to check whether 16-21 July is fine to go to Jakarta. Every spots should be in operation in that time range right? thanks!
Old 10-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloabbl View Post
Bros, just want to check whether 16-21 July is fine to go to Jakarta. Every spots should be in operation in that time range right? thanks!
Hi bro,
July should be fine..

My humble two cents.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman SG View Post
Bros,

Now struck in Kemang Area for the weekend.
Overseas Posting. Any good weekend recommendation?
Aching Body... and lonely mind.

Ramadan here not sure anything even avail.

Hope some big bros here can help guide.
Hi bro,
What are looking for?
Massage or just straight release?

My humble two cents.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Newman SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage with SYT bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1