The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
xiaozhu84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wish granted... Or not ?

Hi, I have wrote a previous story called mmo change my life. Thanks to everyone who supported it. The following story is just fictional and fantasy part with some sadist element inside. I do hope everyone enjoy.

"For fark sake Christ , how many times I told you not to make this error again? It's time consuming to make a reversal entry!" My boss Alex scream at me.

Alex is a demanding boss. He is a perfectionist. Nothing must go wrong. It must be a very careless part of me to make this mistake. Well, his perfectionist is only aimed towards me, the rest of my co workers , he just let laugh it off.

I'm the most new in his small company. There are 4 co workers, Joseph , Andrew , Gary and one girl, Mary . Mary being the only girl have special privilege , come late, go back early. Pass all her work to among us but in the end I have to do all as Joseph they all will eventually pass everything to me. Life was hard for me.

For what I know, I been known as office boy , apart from doing daily work, I have to da bao all their lunch for them, help them buy drink from vending machines at the pantry . I was basically cover mountain cover sea.

Finally after work, I was on my way home, I spotted one fragile old lady picking up cans and looking for some cig to smoke on top of the bin.

"Are u ok?"
" what makes u think I'm ok?" She sneered.
I was quite taken aback but remain calm. I gently lift her up and she says,
" I'm hungry"
"Ok hang on" I replied. There was an Indian ma ma shop nearby. I purchase a big triangle potatoe pie for her. She ate it hungrily . After finish eating, I offered her my remaining cig pack, which left around 7-8 sticks . The old lady accepted it .
" thanks for the food and cig young man, I'm ok now, I can go back on my own"
" you sure?" I ask in doubt .
"Yes, now get the hell out of my sight before I curse you in your dream tonight" she replied coldly .
Strange enough, a sense of tingling sensation run thru my whole body causing my whole body hair to stand, I immed fasten my pace and walk home.

I came from a nearly broken family. My mum was bed ridden and my dad was a gambler . We own loan sharks and other relative debt . Even my relativ3 avoided us during Chinese New Year . Other than my sister who is already married to my rich bro in law, who sometime help us , my miserable pay could not even substain the whole family .

As usual , I bath finish and was about to go online check my FB and play some games. I check my hotmail and notice one weird e-mail, the origin was unknown . It title " be blessed or cursed others" . I instinctively open it, without thinking the mail got virus a not. The content was read " sleep early today".
Three simple words nia, I just ignore and continue to surf . After a minute my i heard my hp msg , I was quite stunned.. The number come from 666 , sleep early tonight or else. I was like wtf is this going on ? Did someone trying to play a prank on me? Got any hidden candid camera a not ?

Strangely after a few, I began to feel drowsy , maybe it was too tired day work today. I switch off everything and went to bed...

"Good evening, or rather good night to you" I heard a familiar voice echoed thru my ears.....
Old 23-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Nsdselvlian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wish granted... Or not ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhu84 View Post
Hi, I have wrote a previous story called mmo change my life. Thanks to everyone who supported it. The following story is just fictional and fantasy part with some sadist element inside. I do hope everyone enjoy.
Sadist Fav, pls write more

லைப் இச் சோர்ட், சோ டோன்ட் ஹோல்ட் பாசக். பொற்கோட் லைக் யு ஹவெ அம்னேசிய அண்ட் ஜஸ்ட் பெ யௌர்ஸெல்ப்.

ஜஸ்ட் எ சி பலே இந்தியன் கேர்ள்.

U can only blame yourself for being a fool if you believe in his words.

Old 24-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

I saw myself standing in the middle of the ocean... The sun was bright and it hurts my eye.

" where the hell am I?"

" in the middle of Pacific Ocean " came a replied.

I turn back and saw an old lady, it was that old lady I helped earlier ! She began her transformation slowly ... To a sexy lady with just enough clothes overhung her . Her deep cleavage and her breast was at least an e.

" stop staring at my breast u horny boy!" She said sweetly. This bought me back so my senses.

" you have pass my test and I shall grant you one wish."

" what test ? Wtf u talking about ? And what if I fail ?"

" those who fail the test will be cursed by me, ever saw accident, strange disease and natural disaster on media? All this dont occurred naturally, it is predetermined by me. I will use those means to educate our human race" she explained.

" punish u mean? And I fail or pass ?"
" those who failed my test won't be able to see me the second time"
This is the second time I saw her ....
" there always been some kind soul that show hope and faith in humanity . How shall I reward you ?"

" don't be lame ... I only offered u some cig and food only, reward for what ?"

I saw her smiling in a wicked way.
" Joseph is kinda mistreat you? Shall I curse him with some disease? And what about Alex ? Your big bad boss? I can make him go horny and rape some girls and get caught with the law? She ask evilly .

" no no, please don't do that ? They are good in their ways. I protested.
" you are a good person, please tell me how I should reward you?"
I began to think, I need money urgently ... What about wealth ? No that won't do, there are something's money can't buy.
" I really have no idea , the standard of living is so high here, I'm so stressful everyday, I aren't come from a good family , how I just wish things will get better and smoother for me" I said naturally .

" things get better and smoother ? Wish granted. Remember don't abuse your new power." With that the lady disappeared.....

Riiinnnngggggggggggggg, my alarm clock went off, I open my eyes, I was in my room still, looking at my ceiling. It was just a dream I thought to myself.

I got up and to my horror.......
Old 24-09-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Support here! +9 to u bro!!!

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 24-09-2013, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Phychopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice stuff
Old 24-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for your points on my humble story and those silent reader once again. This story is kinda slow, hope everyone enjoy it.

I woke up and to my horror....

I notice myself I have a large breast and tilts! I scream out loud..and strangely enough, my old voice was gone , it was replace by a soft feminine voice !

Omfg what the hell is happening to me? I ask myself confused.... How the fark am I going to face people?

Just that my mum rush into my room, I was extremely shock, she was suppose to be bed ridden and now she is running and standing in font of me.... I was in an extreme confuse state.

" what happen to you darling ?" My mum ask me looking worried . " are you all right ? You are sweating a lot"

"What happen? Why have I become a girl? And aren't u suppose to be bed ridden? I ask confused.

" nonsense , I'm all right and you been a Girl since you are born . Are u having a nightmare or something ? My mum looking extremely worried .

I realize this had not been a dream, I'm who I am.... I began to recover my composure . " I'm all right. Just some nasty nightmare" I replied .

" all right, faster prepare yourself , u are gonna be late"

I went to bathroom and look at the mirror . I saw myself with long silky hair, large bright eyes, my lips become smaller and my face are more oval. My complexion become softer and smother . That was not any hair on my chin and armpit . I slowly strip myself and saw a beautiful reflection on me. My clean long legs without any hair, my butt had become more perky and my hips had become more curvy .of course I had a pussy neatly tucked under my bush there. The water slowly spray thru my whole body , flowing down all over my body. As I began to soup myself, I realize my nipples are very sensitive , it had become more and more erected. Slowly my hands are at my pussy area circling my clit, omg the feeling was so sensitive and incredible, I began to increase my tempo and pressure, I let out a soft moan..... I quickly cover my mouth using my free hand while I started to mastbate myself.....

" aaarrrrggggghhhhh" I moan .... My hands covering my mouth and the shower noise covered my moan... I had just cummed. My hands are covered with my pussy juice ... The feeling was so shiok, I feel more refreshed and alert compared as a guy after I mast I feel tired . I just had my first organism !

As I shower finish , I cover myself with towel and began walking to my room.
" what are you doing ? Exposing your breast like that ? " my mother shouted.
I just realize I'm a girl now..... Not the guy I used to be....
" sorry" I muttered
I open my warobe, omg there so many OL clothes which is all female, compared to my old dull male office pants , there are lots of variety to choose... Some dress will purposely expose my cleavage. I had to choose the most modeSt one... Covering everything . As instinctively , I choose to a bra to wear and to my surprise, I had the skills to wear a bra.... I never wore a bra before! I thought to myself. After wearing everything , I instinctively saw all my make up everything on my table, I expertly applied everything on my face, from eye shadow to blushers, from foundation to eye liner. Everything was done in expert mode, and this is the first time I done it. I look at my own reflection , I become a syt and cfm look.. Omg, if I am a guy, I sure fuck this person in the reflection .

I took my wallet surprisingly , it was a famine one, it show my Ic ... My name had become Christine . Christine ! I thought to myself , for fark sake, from chris to Christine ! I saw my employee pass and I am still hired at the same company except my name had been changed....

" darling you are late, faster go, don't eat too much salty food" my mother said.
"Ok" I said as I dashed out of my house first time as a girl form...I am extremely nervous

I wonder what going to happen outside....
Old 25-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

The mrt was as usual very crowded . I felt quite normal , nothing was wrong but I do something was quite amiss, as I was noticing did someone or anyone find me not normal, I realize a lot of guys are checking me up. Some pretend playing hp but I can see their eye direction was facing me, others just stare directly at my boobs, some are just looking at my butt but quickly turn away when I look at them, I felt like I was being mind rape by them , fantasying how they wish they can up me.

I pretended nothing had happen , my heart beat began to beat faster as I reach nearer o my office. As I reach my office, everything was normal.

" good morning Christine " I heard a gentle voice. It was my boss Alex. I was take quite aback as he never greet me before, now it was different !

" morning boss" I replied
" just call me Alex ? How many times I must tell u that ?"
" if u insists" I said
" i insists"
" ok morning Alex " I said

I sat on my desk , my co workers greeted me, their attitude was better compared to last time. This time round, Mary attitude had worsen , I think I can understand as I'm better in all aspect of her in terms of looks and arua. During lunch time , instead of I da bao for them, Joseph volunteer to da bao for us.

Well I thought I myself, since I'm in this girl body might as well use those power .

" Joseph can help me buy my fav lor mee ? I wanna extra spicy and some fresh fruits, watermelon and papaya .

" woah u very ma fan lei.... Ok la... For u only hor " he said

Wow, not bad, I can make guys do things for me now I thoughtto myself .everything was smooth at work place, as the day ends, I have some extra work to do..
" can anyone help me with a bit of my work? My mum cooks soup needa go ho,e early " I asked
" sure pass me your remaining" Joseph said. " I help u do so much got give me good bye kiss a not?" He ask me in a flirty way.

" ok mucks , u the best " give him a flying kiss sign and off I go.

Upon at home, I saw my bro in law. I greeted him. My bro in law was quite charming. Tall athlete built and tanned skin. Looks like those sunshine beach boy . Lots of gals are attracted by him but he only remains smitten by my sister. My sister is so lucky ! My sis was too busy at work to ate it home or dinner
" just off work Christine ?" He asked
" yea quite tired"
" get some rest than, dont worry too much, I'm willing to help out k?"
We sat down and ate our dinner with my parent . I was sitting opposite of him. We have a few eye contact here and there . Suddenly I felt a leg rubbing at my leg calf muscle , I thought it was an accident and pretend nothing happen . The dinner still continued with my parent chatting with him and nagging him faster have a child. Again I felt his feet rubbing me again, while he was entertaining my parent . I felt slighly turn on but continue to act normal...

After dinner, I went to shower , after showering my hp rang, a msg, from my bro in law.
" I like ya panty hose u wearing, so smooth, makes me go high... U later wanna come my house? Your sis will be working late today"
I ignore the msg... I went to living room and he was chatting with my parent .
" darling, your bro forget something , u go back take form him? Your sis prepared an advanced bday gift for you as she will be oversea during your bday ." My mum ask
"Ok" I replied reluctantly.

On his car, we are silent till in the middle part of journey... He put his hand on my tighs and began crassesing it.
" please no, you are married to my sis" I said
" u know how much I like you? If not for your sis, the girl I would be marrying is u"he replied
I blushed and continue to touch me... His finger was slowly making its journey to my pussy......
Old 25-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
AlexJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really great stuff please continue
Old 25-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AYSL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more to go?? Please update !!!
Old 25-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

I didn't resists, his fingers were outside my panties circling around my clits. I was moaning softly while he was driving . I was afraid people might see us but he assured me won't be so easily as his windows are tainted .

Upon reaching his house downstairs, my pussy are already very wet.

" ya so wet, u wanna go up my house ?" He asked
" ok bu I don't wish to do anything "

Upon reaching his house, he began to hug me from behind and kiss my neck and face hungrily ...

" please no, you are married " I said softly
H3 ignore my plea and continued his assault to me, his hands began squeezing my breast , and his fingers are pitching my nipples..
" your melon so big, I been fantasying u when I make love with ya sister. You are so much bigger than your sis"
He is an expert at manuiltplate my body. He began to love bite my neck while his hand are both at my pussy rubbing it and the other at my boobs nipple twitching it. I felt so helpless, my body involunteerly just give in to the pleasure . My pussy is dripping wet .... I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my pussy.. One of his finger slide it in !
" you are a virgin, your haymen is blocking it.... Your virgin is mine tonight" he whispered
His finger stop at there, I was really moaning loudly now.... He slowly remove all my clothes bits by bits till I was naked in full glory view of him . My hands just instinctly reach out for his cock....
Old 26-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

can't wait for more!!!

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting...and waiting...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1