The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
garfield_junkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayang View Post
thanks guys.. i nvr hooked up wif a viet girl b4 so everything is pretty new to me.. but the ways of the WL isnt.. anyway i told her i cant help her wif her debt nor buy her an iphone..
the debt story was very original, that story has always been there ... but the iphone story ... hmmm ... must blame Steve Jobs & Apple liao. But you may try asking her "iphone 3G can?" Saw MobileSquare & WhyMobile listed trade-in price for iphone 3G as S$250

http://www.whymobile.com/tradein.php

http://www.mobilesquare.com.sg/trade_in/trade_ins.asp
Old 21-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dieu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros recomend any handphone applications or website that does a good translation of viet language to english and vice versa ? Google translate works for single words but whole sentence translation have a lot missing.
Unable to hook up with viet girls after getting their numbers
Old 21-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieu View Post
Can any bros recomend any handphone applications or website that does a good translation of viet language to english and vice versa ? Google translate works for single words but whole sentence translation have a lot missing.
Unable to hook up with viet girls after getting their numbers
This question had been asked many times in this thread...search for the answer and you will still not get a good answer...

You cannot get a good translation anywhere except this thread...oso you cannot learn any tieng viet fast except from this thread...alot of VB dun write dun write good TV and only experts in this thread can decipher the true meaning of their sms...so post your sms here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Thanks for your reply. Can see that bros are willing to help translate but when meet up already still really hard to communicate with them except for rudimentary hand language. Will try to learn some basic words to help in my attempts with viet girls then
Old 22-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will try to learn some basic words to help in my attempts with viet girls then
Try this :

http://www.101languages.net/vietnamese/

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/vietnames...eofcontent.htm

http://www.l-lingo.com/app/l-lingo_vie.html

http://www.chenhuangfeng.com/qingsong/index.html

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Young couples increasingly producing children out of wedlock
================================================== ================

VietNamNet Bridge – With a fear of childlessness hanging over their head, many couples decide to go against tradition and have babies before getting married.

Explaining their decision, they said that their relations are serious so it is not important whether they have a baby before or after marriage. They say it is better to have baby before marriage because the infertility rate is very high now.

“We are ready to get married so we decided to not use contraceptive devices. Whenever my girlfriend is pregnant, we will immediately organize the wedding,” said Toan, a construction engineer in Hanoi.

It is important that his parents also back his decision so his girlfriend doesn’t feel great pressure.

However, many couples are not lucky to have a baby even after forgoing contraceptive devices for a long time.

Infertility is on the rise in Vietnam. The rate was eight percent in 2010, said Deputy Minister of Health, Director of the Central Obstetrics Hospital Nguyen Viet Tien.

At the country’s largest obstetric hospital, Tu Du Hospital in HCM City, the infertility rate is 10-15 percent. Some 40 percent of the cases occur in wives, 40 percent in husbands, 10 percent come from both sides and 10 percent are unclear.

Having a baby before marriage is no longer considered “unacceptable” in Vietnam. Many parents are glad to welcome both the daughter-in-law and the grandchild at the wedding ceremony.

Many future mothers-in-law advised their sons to be serious in relations but encouraged them to “test” the girl who they plan to get married to know that she will not be childless.

“I’m afraid that my son will marry a childless girl. It is no problem if she is pregnant before getting married,” said Mrs. Nguyen Kim Chi, 50, from Hanoi.

This behavior is understandable because many families are too poor to treat infertility. At obstetrics hospitals, many couples spend dozens of thousands USD but they could not have a baby.

Besides natural reasons, many young couples are childless because of the wrong lifestyle in the past.

Doctor Nguyen Thi Hong Minh, from the Central Obstetrics Hospital, said that having sex liberally and lack of knowledge of contraception has led to an alarming rise in abortion, especially among students and youth.

It is advised to take urgent contraceptive medicines just four times a month but many girls take four pills a week, doctor Minh said.

Vietnam is one of the three countries that have the highest abortion rate in the world. The country has around 70,000 abortion cases a year, with 20 percent made by juveniles.

N.Anh

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. Can see that bros are willing to help translate but when meet up already still really hard to communicate with them except for rudimentary hand language. Will try to learn some basic words to help in my attempts with viet girls then
Buy bro jackbl a beer and he'll teach you the ultimate xao nhieu nhieu skills
Old 22-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
he just updated his skill to version x.n2 yesterday.
Old 22-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
he just updated his skill to version x.n2 yesterday.
Dun anyhow give ppl wrong impression.... I learn vietnamese through paying TIEN NHIEU NHIEU
If u pay alot, u felt the pinch, then it will inspire u to learn more.... Bro Adguy and KT learnt through giving a lot of LOVE, CARE and SPxxx.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I have these 3 items to offer also, but they don't seem to be interested. They just want to peep thru my wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
LOVE, CARE and SPxxx.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 23-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear All:

How to translate the following sentence? I know she wanted to tell me how and where she met her boyfriend the first time. "Ta Hien" is the name of the bar at Hanoi.

lần hẹn hò đầu tiên của bọn em
là đi uống bia trên ngã tư Tạ Hiện

Thanks.
Old 23-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My VN friend recommended this TV program to me. She said every time she watches this program, she thought of me.

Foreigner Speaking Vietnamese
Old 23-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Thanks for the helpful sites Bro

Quote:
That would not be a problem at all, tower if that is is preference
Old 23-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
Dear All:

How to translate the following sentence? I know she wanted to tell me how and where she met her boyfriend the first time. "Ta Hien" is the name of the bar at Hanoi.

lần hẹn hò đầu tiên của bọn em
là đi uống bia trên ngã tư Tạ Hiện

Thanks.
Literal Translation
=============
The first time we asked him/her out was to go drink beer at junction of Ta Hien street

Cultural Translation
==============
This sms is taken from a girl's phone telling her friends how they met this foreigner in Hanoi... Ta Hien is the back-packers tourists area in hanoi and the junctions of Ta Hien is where a lot of tourists sits there all day drinking beer at VND5,000 / glass.

The nature of these girls are likely WL. normal hanoi girls will not hang around that area, let alone drinking beer at Ta Hien corners, unless they are aiming to look for some customers.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 23-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=lovesprout;5784225]My VN friend recommended this TV program to me. She said every time she watches this program, she thought of me.

Foreigner Speaking Vietnamese

She could be indirectly using this to tell u that she misses you. Nothing much to do with that TV program.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1