The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Yea, agreed with you.

Shocking that Italy lost and missed out.Think some country went thru that and come back stronger.

IMO - WC games are fixed and not really exciting.

Ever since Brazil lost to France in the final, I had stopped watching. Of course the last WC where Germany trashed Brazil 7 - 1.
Yeah, that game was shockingly entertaining, nobody expected Germany to hammer Brazil and by such a scoreline. I had many friends and relatives nearly committed suicides after losing so much money betting Brazil to win and Germany to win by 1 goal margin. Luckily this ice water seller is not keen in betting so watching WC matches out of support rather than wagers vested interests. No shocks and no shioks

my favourite team is Holland who had been having shit luck all these decades.....
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hoped that Mane's situation is not serious . Clyne need another 3 months to recover . Liverpool better to get another right back for cover .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gomez was very impressive against Brazil. He managed to keep Neymar quiet during the match!!! Give credit when due and not be bias. This player has good future provided he can continue his positive form.

Coutinho can leave!!! No point begging that guy to stay when he wants to move. Cannot blame him as Liverpool finds it so difficult to win any titles!!! Every season same childish stories.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 15-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Read the reports, looks like Gomez and Solanke(when he came on) played well against mighty Brazil! Pity Solanke did not score with the best opportunity of the match. This shall do loads for their confidence

On the flip side, looks like Coutinho had a quiet game. Probably still getting up to speed after his injury lay off?
Old 15-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

KLOPP WAS WANTED BY BOTH MANCHESTER CLUBS AND TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Come to Manchester United, we are an adult Disneyworld! Red Devils' bizarre pitch to 
Jurgen Klopp - weeks BEFORE the club sacked David Moyes

• Jurgen Klopp was wanted by both Manchester clubs and Tottenham Hotspur

• United's executive vice chairman Ed Woodward flew out to see Klopp

• Woodward told Klopp the United was 'like an adult version of Disneyland' 

By Raphael Honigstein For The Mail On Sunday

A new biography of Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp called Bring the Noise reveals fascinating new details of how the Borussia Dortmund boss was wanted by both Manchester clubs and Tottenham Hotspur.

On April 11, 2014 at 10pm, Jurgen Klopp met Hans-Joachim Watzke for a drink at Munich's Park Hilton Hotel and told him that he had made up his mind. He was staying put.

Earlier that day, before the team's departure for an away game at Bayern's Allianz Arena, the Borussia Dortmund coach had still been undecided. He'd received a tempting, hugely lucrative offer from the North-West of England, a chance to take over and revolutionise one of the biggest clubs in the world.

'We first met in my kitchen,' says Dortmund's CEO. 'It was an interesting talk. I think it made a difference because he said to me on the plane that we needed to talk again in the evening.

'I was due to have dinner with my daughter, who lived in Munich, so I could only see him at 10pm. He straightaway said: 'I can't deal with this pressure any more. I've turned them down.' 

Not long before, Manchester United executive vice chairman Ed Woodward had flown out to see Klopp in Germany. David Moyes's short tenure at Old Trafford was coming to an end, and Klopp was United's favourite to replace him, to bring back a sense of adventure to the Red Devils' game. 

Woodward told Klopp that the Theatre of Dreams was 'like an adult version of Disneyland', a mythical place where, as the nickname suggested, the entertainment was world class and dreams came true.

Klopp wasn't entirely convinced by that sales pitch — he found it a bit 'unsexy', he told a friend — but he didn't dismiss the proposition out of hand either. After almost six years in the job at Dortmund, perhaps the time was ripe for a change of scenery.

Aware of United's interest, Watzke had intended to insist that Klopp honour his contract, which had been extended to 2018 only the preceding autumn. Sensing that the 46‑year-old was quite conflicted, Watzke changed tack and opted for a very risky strategy.

If Klopp wanted to go to Manchester United, he wouldn't stand in his way, he told him, playing on their mutual trust and a connection that had long since crossed from business into friendship. After some deliberation — and the conversation at Watzke's kitchen table — the Borussia Dortmund manager came to the conclusion that his work at the Signal Iduna Park was not yet done.

United, however, felt there was still a possibility of luring him away. When Moyes received his inevitable marching orders on April 22, Klopp was quickly installed as the bookmakers' favourite to succeed the Scot.

Incessant media speculation in the UK prompted the man from Swabia in south-west Germany to release a statement via the Guardian the next day to kill the rumour.

'Man Utd is a great club and I feel very familiar with their wonderful fans,' it read, 'but my commitment to Borussia Dortmund and the people is unbreakable.'

Klopp continued to attract interest from the Premier League, regardless. Six months after he had turned down Woodward, Manchester United's local rivals Manchester City made an approach. Tottenham Hotspur, too, inquired about his services.

Almost exactly a year after Klopp had said no to United, his bond with Dortmund turned out to be breakable after all. He announced he would resign at the end of the 2014–15 season, adding that he didn't intend to take a sabbatical.

In a villa in Bremen's leafy Schwachhausen quarter, the phone started ringing a few weeks into the new Premier League season.

As Brendan Rodgers's time at Anfield came to a slow end, a number of people contacted Klopp's agent, Marc Kosicke, promising to make an introduction to Liverpool.

One, a German football agent, said he knew Kenny Dalglish really well. Kosicke preferred to wait. Eventually, somebody purporting to be Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre called. Could they have a conversation about Klopp coming to Anfield? 

They could, Kosicke replied, but only via a video Skype call. While Ayre hung up, before calling again over the app, Kosicke did a quick image search of the Liverpool official. Just to be sure.

Too many pranksters and time wasters out there.

'Once you've been at Dortmund, where can you go as a coach?' Martin Quast, a friend of Klopp since the early Nineties, asks.

'In Germany, there's only the national team left, everything else would be a step down, even Bayern. Kloppo gets off on emotions, on empathy, on rocking the house, on being a part of something really big. I could only imagine him taking on a club abroad, a club like Liverpool.'

Christian Heidel says Klopp had only one reservation: his English. 'He asked me: 'Should I do it?' I said: 'The spoken word is your weapon. You have to decide if you can get across what's important in English. You need to be sure.'

'And then he said: 'I'll manage it. I'll study now, and I'll get there.' And since he's very intelligent, he got there, very quickly.

'At the time [of LFC's approach], no other club would have stood a chance. He'd always been keen on them, he was excited by the emotional dimension of the job. I don't think he'd have gone to Manchester City or a club like that — even though they really wanted him.'

Klopp: Bring the Noise by Raphael Honigstein is published by Yellow Jersey Press on Thursday, priced Ł12.99.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Do not expect any new signings in January 2018 .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17594 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Do not expect any new signings in January 2018 .
Klopp has been quiet in Jan since he came onboard!
Old 17-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong hoped that Mane's situation is not serious . Clyne need another 3 months to recover . Liverpool better to get another right back for cover .
Mane is back to training.

Lallana, Henderson and Coutinho fit.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 17-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp also went to hospital and already discharged and back to training . Henderson and Lovren should take longer rests and allow others to play . Ah Gong hope that Klopp will continue to use 4 - 4 - 2 . This will be a good time to VVD in action .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Many Liverpool fans are saying that Henderson and Lovren should be allowed longer time for recovery from their injuries .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 18-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool injury blow as Joel Matip set to miss Southampton clash

Cameroon defender almost certain to miss out because of a thigh problem

ByJames Pearce
22:58, 17 NOV 2017

Joel Matip is set to miss Liverpool's Premier League clash with Southampton at Anfield on Saturday.

The former Schalke defender has been hampered by a thigh problem this week and is unlikely to be risked against Saints.

It means Dejan Lovren is expected to start for the Reds for the first time since his nightmare afternoon in last month's defeat to Tottenham at Wembley.

Matip's absence is likely to see Lovren play against his former club alongside Ragnar Klavan at centre-back.

It's a blow for Jurgen Klopp after the club's injury situation had cleared up considerably this week.

Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana and Sadio Mane have all returned to full training and are fit to face Southampton.

Philippe Coutinho is also poised for his Liverpool comeback after missing the previous three matches with a groin injury.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lallana and Coutinho are back!!! Mane seems OK to play and if can give 60 to 70 minutes it will be great. Throw the young boy Gomez in defence!!!

Klopp must make a good decision on the formation because there is a strong squad available!!! 3 points must be the target and no more sick excuses.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 18-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

If Lovren plays then it's game over liao . Ah Gong can only hope that VVD will score an own goal . Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool loves to buy Sotong players ? Luckily Mane was the best buy so far .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 18-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool loves to buy Sotong players ?
Because both clubs have strong links with each other.
The present Soton manager Maurico Pellegrini was an ex-Liverpool player when they won the CL in Istanbul. Benitez then appointed him to be the 1st team coach which he served for 2 years from 2007-2008. He was a popular figure at Anfield and still has many friends here. Yesterday at the Soton's pre match interview he replied to a question about his links with Liverpool by saying he would love to come back to Anfield again and dun mind to be Klopp's assistant or the 1st team coach again.

Even the Soton's manager wants to come to Liverpool so who can blame the Soton players for wanting to wear Liverpool's colors
Old 18-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Tough game tonight, Southampton also seem to be a bogey team for the Reds.

Just hope we can get those 3 precious points, dont care how its done!

Looking at Klopp's pre-match media conference, looks like he has his mind on Seville next week as well, so dont think Mane and Lallana shall play the whole of this match, if at all. Time for the Ox to really step up to the plate if he is given an opportunity to start/play.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1