The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
wahaha! "mini-wok sized bras"!! that's CLASSIC!!
Yeah, Susan did have quite a few of these type of bras to support her ample assets. She also has those full/half floral cup ones, and also satin ones.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

Waiting for TS updates.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Yeah, Susan did have quite a few of these type of bras to support her ample assets. She also has those full/half floral cup ones, and also satin ones.
Lookin forward to hearing more of irene stories... If possible have 3sme stories wld b good... Miss your juicy stories with these milfs...
Old 07-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more....
Old 07-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 07-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Solecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 07-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
daxiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more..
Old 08-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope TS will come back and continue the story.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
phung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
iWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting updates from TS
Old 08-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
delsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Waiting updates from TS
Waiting too
Old 31-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

continued.....

That's Friday afternoon's love-making session with Susan was just the start to an amazing weekend at home. I couldn't believe that we had the entire weekend and house to us, without Uncle to interrupt on anything we wanted to do. I was going to really treasure this time with my Susan.

I only managed one sexual position with her that afternoon. All that foreplay had made me so high that I couldn't hold it in very long, Couple that with the seductive moans from Susan, and soon I was ready to cum. I pulled out and squirted onto Susan's big breasts and watched my load flow down towards the sofa.

We cleaned up and laid on the sofa to catch our breaths. Susan still had a slight smile on her face - she was pleased that I was pleased. And boy was I really pleased!

Susan: Let me go wash up, honey. You stay here and relax, and continue eating if you want to.

I looked at her lovingly and just nodded. I watched her plump buttocks bounce and jiggle as she made her way to her bedroom.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

After catching my breath on the sofa, I walked in to join Susan in her bedroom. I just left Susan's clothes in a heap on the living room floor; we can clear that later on. Both the bedroom and master bathroom doors were left ajar, and I could hear the shower running. Susan was even humming to herself!

I looked at the marital bed that Susan shared with Uncle, and considered if I should lay on it to 'add my scent' to it. What the hell, Uncle's not around, and I just had sex with his wife, so how bad can it be to just make his bed my own?! I laid down on the bed, all naked and a little sweaty after the sex session, and waited for Susan.

When she came out of the bathroom clad in her towel, Susan was surprised to see me laying there.

Susan: Oh, honey, I didn't hear you coming in. You tired? Want to have a nap? I already changed the bedsheets and covers this morning so it's all fresh and clean.

Me: It's so comfy here. Will you join me for a nap?

Susan: Let me clean up outside first, then I'll come join you.

She went out still only clad in her towel, but was back in just a few moments. Then she started to open her wardrobe to get dressed...

Me: Oh, you don't need to get dressed! Just come sleep with me like that!

She spun around, with a cheeky smile in her face...

Susan: You naughty boy! You're just trying to get me naked and into bed with you!!
Old 31-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sbfnewpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1