The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
catsim1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
submit the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC) online three days before travel?

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...aysia-minister

“In addition to that, Singapore visitors need to submit the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC) online three days before travel,” he said, adding that first-time users also need to verify their biometrics at the immigration counter.

this MDAC, is it a must to do? Anyone? thank you.
Old 19-02-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!
Re: submit the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC) online three days before travel?

for other countries bro
Old 19-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: submit the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC) online three days before travel?

Singaporeans who want to use the e-gate facility must hold e-passports with a validity period of at least three months, said the minister.

“In addition to that, Singapore visitors need to submit the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC) online three days before travel,” he said, adding that first-time users also need to verify their biometrics at the immigration counter.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

According to my friends who tried it, u need to fill the online form only once. After that, u need to “check registration” and you should receive a pdf document of your submission details. Then , you need to go queue the normal counter for the staff to verify one time. He will also stamp your passport. Then he will ask u to try the e-gate to enter. On exit , you would need to stamp out as you stamped in earlier. Then u can try the e-gate again. Subsequently , you do not need to fill in the form anymore. U can just use the e-gate directly.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahgogoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in searching for it
Old 19-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
bekepeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
According to my friends who tried it, u need to fill the online form only once. After that, u need to “check registration” and you should receive a pdf document of your submission details. Then , you need to go queue the normal counter for the staff to verify one time. He will also stamp your passport. Then he will ask u to try the e-gate to enter. On exit , you would need to stamp out as you stamped in earlier. Then u can try the e-gate again. Subsequently , you do not need to fill in the form anymore. U can just use the e-gate directly.
thx for the share bro
Old 21-02-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Does this apply to those who drives across too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1