The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
the image looks highly PS to me.
Sorry bro wat is PS?
Old 21-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 0
HF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Sorry bro wat is PS?
PS = photo shop
Old 21-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Jason bro, your MR is always spot on.

Now I know why you want to keep her to yourself. She is one of the best I have visited this year.

Nice figure, perky and firm butts and super GFE. Her techniques made me cum twice in a hour.

She is going back on 26th but she would be back soon. Bros, don't miss your chance. This one is really a gem.

Just had a session with this gem Ha2. Initially a bit hesitant knowing she'll be back on 26th (bros, quickly book her), but since she's coming back here, I proceed as I thought she will not want to disappoint. True enough, turned out to be a very enjoyable session!

She stays in a nice big studio apt at FP area, 5 min walk from MRT. (Location: 9/10). Now 3 of my fav MLs are in the same area (Ha2, Feel, Carol/Yuki). Wish Guo2 also move there

She gave a very clear instruction. When I arrived, she greeted me with a a sweet smile. She has a sweet GND look which very pleasant to look at. Her photos at SBC with pink background represent her best! (Look: 8.5/10).

After shower, proceed for massage. Massage is passable, but qt relaxing. I prefer hard massage, but anyway didn't expect that from her either (Massage: 6.5/10)

Massage was done only in panties. She is very slim but has a perky A+/B- breast (not for boobs lover) and butt which I really like to grab. Her pinkish nipples have nice eraser shape and I got to lick them. She responded with some nice moans. (Body: 8/10).

After a while, I asked her to remove her panties which she obliged. She continue to massage or more appropriately caress my butt and ass hole with her finger. Very sensually done. She took time in this and it was really enjoyable. Her cathbath, as mentioned by some bros were also slow and sensual.

When I turned over, she slowly tease my inner thigh and lil bro and start licking it. It was really a sight to behold! Unfortunately, it was a bit short. She then lie beside me where I can roam her whole body. Access to her pussy was from her butt, and she seems to enjoy it also. She gave a lot of french (seems chemistry was good) while started to jerk me. The feeling was absolutely great. I soon surrender while grabbing her but and teasing he ass and pussy. She then lied down on top of me. Her sensual was really good! (Sensual/GFE: 9/10).

After that she wash her hands and continue to massage my legs as we have some time. She then showered for me and continue to give me some kiss.

She said she will return in 1 month time. Will definitely RTM when she's back! For $100, she's definitely a gem not to be missed!

http://sgbeautycastles.net/haha-massage-hj-bbbj/

Last edited by jz4massage; 21-11-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros

Just for some awareness, especially those who are new, recently there websites asking to you register your handphone number, please do not reveal your registered mobile as it can traced to registered address and identity. Always use a prepaid SIM card if possible unregistered. This is to protect you while you are chionging.

It is important not to divulge your personal information to okts, agents as it can be used to send you advertisements, harass you whenever u submit a complaint or aeroplane a girl as she is not up to standard.

Do not hesitate to call the police if you face any harassment from okts if you did ever reveal your personal information.

Happy chionging and play safe.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Hi bros

Just for some awareness, especially those who are new, recently there websites asking to you register your handphone number, please do not reveal your registered mobile as it can traced to registered address and identity. Always use a prepaid SIM card if possible unregistered. This is to protect you while you are chionging.

It is important not to divulge your personal information to okts, agents as it can be used to send you advertisements, harass you whenever u submit a complaint or aeroplane a girl as she is not up to standard.

Do not hesitate to call the police if you face any harassment from okts if you did ever reveal your personal information.

Happy chionging and play safe.
Don't mind asking, how to get unregistered?
Buying pre paid also need ic right?
Old 21-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Don't mind asking, how to get unregistered?
Buying pre paid also need ic right?
Get someone buy for you , I using another SIM card bought from a bangala. Never use your personal SIM card that you use for your work or family .

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently had a session with lucy from SLG and experience is similar with many reviews here. she keeping up the standard even though being heavily booked. Not really for massage lovers in total the massage time is maybe 10mins-15mins only
Old 21-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/an-xin

Tried her few days ago
Showered with me n offer 1st HJ in toilet
Washed up dried n we started
Fully nude Massage was good
She offers extra BBBJ with hot tea and mint sweet
Fantastic . 2nd HJ was done after above service
Full chemistry GFE can French n fully 4G
She will return end of the month
Take care of her
Old 21-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo808 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/an-xin

Tried her few days ago
Showered with me n offer 1st HJ in toilet
Washed up dried n we started
Fully nude Massage was good
She offers extra BBBJ with hot tea and mint sweet
Fantastic . 2nd HJ was done after above service
Full chemistry GFE can French n fully 4G
She will return end of the month
Take care of her
Looks pretty. She stay alone? How's the location?
Old 21-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Yes looks young friendly chatty
Location FP near mrt
No security easy access
Visited her few occasions no regret always wishing for more
Old 21-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I actually make a RTM a couple of weeks back....and GFE drops a lot....
a little impatient as compare to the first time visit.

anyway, wont RTM n wish her all the best.

Usually MLs who are going back very likely start to bochap liao...especially those who have no intention of coming back.
I visit her almost every week once or twice the service standards still there did not find any difference as what you find it very sorry for what you encountered
Old 21-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
I visit her almost every week once or twice the service standards still there did not find any difference as what you find it very sorry for what you encountered
I still find that she is a nice girl,that can provide what I want,make me keep on visit her
Old 21-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
share unit but got attached bathroom. purple line. looks like the video but don't looks like pic.

same as ha2, go for the sensual, not for massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Get someone buy for you , I using another SIM card bought from a bangala. Never use your personal SIM card that you use for your work or family .
I think you mean registered card.
I get from my mad, my neighbors' maid, my friends' maid ...

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showt...ighlight=linda

She is a nice girl,I always finish off my session with her more than 60min,she had a nice smile and her look will grow on you.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

How buy from Bangla sim card
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1