The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anakajaib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=673884
Nice la...the FL with the best bbbj is back!!!
Can beat Kinky?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Taro is the only FL i have to slightly disagree with KOC88. I have to say that i generally have low standards and am happy with more mature ladies who have small tummies because they are more experienced, but i recall the last time i tried she was quite fat? Sure her bbbj is good, but just a word of warning to bros. I like meatier girls, but even then too meaty for me.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=673918

Another great one came back, previously was under bro Fino at Doll88 i believe, had loads of FR appearing for her as well.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rui - AA

First time booking with bro AA and it was good, fuss free.

No issues like
"HU R U"
"U BOOK WITH WAT STABLE BEFORE"
"AHHH U POLIS???? Y U HAVE OTHER NUMBER"
bla bla bla bla.

Rui was everything the other FRs have mentioned, pretty, young, horny, long legged.
I'm a sucker for naturals and the fact that she had nothing done was the greatest selling point for me. The other was that ass. Given her slim frame, she had some ass fucking loved it.

Squealed when i ate that young pussy out + seeing her reaction in the mirror, ecstasy.

Great bonk for me but ymmv.

AA seems pretty solid I must add, so many positive FRs, please keep this going bro BUT apartment's pretty shabby :/
Old 05-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Swiss

Okt - instructions were clear and replies were prompt. thanks bro!
Location - relatively easy to go, room was spacious and clean

Now, more about the girl. She definitely looks like her pictures, she's very chatty and helps to break the ice. Her standard of English is quite high and this makes conversation easy. She has a slim body with big boobs, ass wise not very meaty.

Service wise, she's willing to listen and eager to please. Started with a standard shower but halfway during the shower she started a bj. Pleasant surprise! Willing to try many positions. Had a great massage in between shots and left a satisfied man.

Disclaimer: One man's meat may be another man's poison. Cheers guys and happy cheonging!
Old 05-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time trying out AA and just ended session with Rui. The FRs are all real, no regrets trying! If u like slim SYT then dun waste time bros. Okt reply was prompt, instructions clear.

Location: Attached bathroom w towels provided. Air con working well.

Rui

Looks:8.75/10. Dun get me wrong she's definitely chio and 22yo SYT. Just that facial complexion not that smooth but pics displayed by OKT are v similar. If u like what u see on the website u won't get a different gal. Definitely considered chio and maybe a hint of mixed blood I think. Big bamby eyes w light make up. Always smiling and great attitude. Body skin is smooth and confirm SYT taut. She would be considered slightly fair for Thai standards, not as tanned as I thought she would be. She said some bros say she looked like Malay but in my personal opinion she's not that tanned.

Body: 9.5/10 I'm definitely a SYT lover and she has a damn bloody good body. Tall 1.75m, super slim and no fats at all. Slim but butt still big and SYT firm, quite similar to some pics that one bro posted but not as tanned. Confirm MODEL quality in terms of bod. If u dream of bonking a tall, slightly perhaps mixed blood gal then dun waste time liao.

Boobs: 9/10 this is where it might be quite personal and I grade it as 9. Definitely not for big Boobs lover. She has nice small little cute slightly dark nipples, classical of teenager nips which I'm into. Small B I think, can grab still when doing doggy.

Frenching: did not try but I think she will not reject if u initiated.

BbBj: Damn good and looking at a SYT just slurping ur tool w those innocent bamby eyes will make u cum in no time if no self control. She offered CIM if I returned again haha

FJ: clean shaven Pussy, normal tightness as some bros say but then again I did not last long as she checks a lot of my boxes in terms of body, height, SYT and very decent looks.

GfE: 9/10 sky high man, she's seems quite pro. Held my hand and place it on her butt the moment I met her at the entrance. Havent go into room liao and u know u are gg to have a good time. Maybe someone has been training her while she's here secretly haha. Keep saying she's Damn horny and when I finger her really wet man. Always smiling and great altitude, trying different positions.

All in all, if u are looking for a SYT, MODEL height with MODEL body then Mai tu liao. Although boobs may be a little small but if u see those runway models, their neh neh all not that big also. Her GFE was good and great attitude also, always smiling. If u like SYT, tall, slim gals w great attitude then dun waste time. Good luck and happy honking!
Old 05-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
Falnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFalnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
anyone tried rollypoly M or cat?
I am also waiting for FR for M from Rollypolly seems like a good choice but never see any positive FR...
Old 05-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
anon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did bro AA just increase his angels overnight?

Nicky
Molly
Sabina
Old 05-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=673519

Kina from AA
speak Thai and English.

Looks: 9/10 pretty chio, ah lian face.

Body: 9/10 as shown in my liv pic.

Boobs: 9/10 Should be Natural 34B boobs Nipples are sensitive.

Frenching: 8.5/10. i would say she is the best i ever met. very active in tongue fighting.

BBBJ: 9/10. Super shiok and steady. will always look at you with her sexy eyes.. lol

Pussy: 9/10. very nice trimmed pussy which make me wanna paint for more.. i'm hum sup.. haha

FJ: 9/10. very good moaning.. will always hug you tight when missonary.

RTF: Yes... but hor i still like queen zen the most.. haha..
She got braces not?
Old 05-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
She got braces not?
Bro.. yes.. she wear braces but movements is so smooth till i cant feel her braces.. she is a must try bro!
Old 05-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
kisser777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
FR for *SODA DOLL 88*

Location: Just at a bustop so vy easy actly if u arrive at THAT particular bustop. Place was clean and secure , okt knows the crew.

Looks: 8/10 Milfy foxy and yet cute, and it just grows on u over time as her expressions during sex will jus make u want her somemore.

Service: 10/10 she was warm and comfortable from the very start, flirty touches here and there and pecks on the lips which eventually broke out into full on frenching sessions. She aims to please so do take care of this gem well guys.

Body: 10/10 it's srsly the epitome of how I feel a women's body should be like, soft to touch but not because it's overly fat, warm and supple skin. Slim legs and a sexy collarbone for u to nibble at, she is grade AAA wagyu for sure XD

Boobs: 10/10 fking soft and supple, nipples will respond accordingly to your tongue and hands, definitely for boobs lovers.

BBBJ: 8/10 slurping and moaning during the act and good use of hands, tongue and suction.

FJ: 10/10 Her pussy was wet and hot when I went in and I couldn't even put my whole dick in cause she was so tight ; ). Her reactions and stereo fking amazing and endless frenching throughout max GFE I tell u , shes accomodating to various positions and will fuck u as hard as u fuck her ; ).

Overall I'm a very very satisfied man, I'm surprised she's not fully booked actly , hidden gem for y'all to try out. Oh and she likes to drink beer so get some kronenburg and get her high guys hahaha.
The only downside to her is that she keeps her pussy au natural ~ doesn't shave , but I didn't care and her pussy no smell, bad taste or anything.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vincyvince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Heard that she never pass immigration?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Heard that she never pass immigration?? Is it true?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
She didn't get pass immigration??
Old 05-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!
SA : Olive

Late FR on Olive.

Tried her last week on her 2nd day. Communication with Bro was great. Thumbs up for service.

Looks: 7.5/10 typical Thai tan and petite size
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced and looks big on her due to her being petite size
FJ/BJ: 8/10 Good rider and easy to carry her around
Communication: 9/10 Speaks good English
French: Yes
Rtf: Probably

Thanks again Bro for the arrangement.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1