The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Has Fong Yi suit the PT Scene for good? Any update from bros here?
any bros can advise is FY back to business today

thanks
Old 09-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Think she will be back the next few days. I can’t wait for her to spread her shithole and let me smell and clean it, stick my tongue deep in it! Sexiest petain milf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD View Post
any bros can advise is FY back to business today

thanks
Old 09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

If i remember correctly she will be back on the 12th.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
C-Note deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, is she back already?
Old 17-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Fong Yi came back today. And OMG I think one month holiday made her very horny coz auntie FY was so wet today and she even creamed when I eat her pussy and ass before having her. Could see her white cream, first time! Kept saying she can’t take it. Best milf of petain, try her while she’s still horny!
Old 18-11-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Fong Yi came back today. And OMG I think one month holiday made her very horny coz auntie FY was so wet today and she even creamed when I eat her pussy and ass before having her. Could see her white cream, first time! Kept saying she can’t take it. Best milf of petain, try her while she’s still horny!
Gosh. Gonna make a beeline for her when I wake up later
Old 18-11-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Make sure you don’t have anything planned because you gotta be prepared to queue! I was lucky because I came when shop just opened so I was one of first few, that also explains why she was so super wet and horny. Within a few minutes of the shop opening I think there were already 5 people queuing lol. Her room was the only one with a queue and the other girl at the end of the shop really not happy kept making the tsk tsk noise when she walked out of the room to see the boss, don’t know what her problem was. Anyway FY yesterday was just a different animal, first time I see her face twitching with that horny look and telling me she couldn’t take it when I licked her pussy, and she even spread her ass for me to clean it, really damn yummy. Really feels like fucking your horny auntie 30 years older than you! Good luck queuing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Gosh. Gonna make a beeline for her when I wake up later
Old 19-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Make sure you don’t have anything planned because you gotta be prepared to queue! I was lucky because I came when shop just opened so I was one of first few, that also explains why she was so super wet and horny. Within a few minutes of the shop opening I think there were already 5 people queuing lol. Her room was the only one with a queue and the other girl at the end of the shop really not happy kept making the tsk tsk noise when she walked out of the room to see the boss, don’t know what her problem was. Anyway FY yesterday was just a different animal, first time I see her face twitching with that horny look and telling me she couldn’t take it when I licked her pussy, and she even spread her ass for me to clean it, really damn yummy. Really feels like fucking your horny auntie 30 years older than you! Good luck queuing!
Thanks. Didn't manage to make it this weekend due to something at home Will up you when I get my rep power.
Old 22-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
playboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can I know the location and phone number pls thank you
Old 23-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:

Hahaha!!! Fong yi told me that some customers are sick in he head like to lick her asshole and pussy. She very happy because u cleaning her shit hole and pussy from the previous virus and bacteria from the previous customers before u!!! Hahahahha
Old 27-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMuscleman View Post
Hahaha!!! Fong yi told me that some customers are sick in he head like to lick her asshole and pussy. She very happy because u cleaning her shit hole and pussy from the previous virus and bacteria from the previous customers before u!!! Hahahahha
some of whoremongers are really yucky
Old 27-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD View Post
some of whoremongers are really yucky

I asked fong yi to eat my ass for 10 minutes and anal her extra 50. Hopefully the next one can smell my cock when he lick her ass and taste my anus when french her
Old 28-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious, at her age how good can her ass be? No offence intended for oldies - any equivalent that can compare to .... say Jennifer Lopez , Beyonce , anybof the pussycat dolls
Old 28-11-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

You need to love mature women and ass to appreciate these things. To each his own, but to me she has the perfect ass and milf auntie looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Just curious, at her age how good can her ass be? No offence intended for oldies - any equivalent that can compare to .... say Jennifer Lopez , Beyonce , anybof the pussycat dolls
Old 28-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Went down on Sat and Sun afternoon but auntie FY not around on both days. Ending up doing the following in order

Sat: H26 Joyce
Sat: H12 Janet
Sun: H16 Pat (this one need to return to revenge )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1