The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
spaceship2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspaceship2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The term MILF is rather define loosely these days.

MILF
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

From urban dictionary. Any mother that is sexually desirable.

As previously mentioned, it does also refer to much older woman who are sexually desirable. Not a bad term.

So with perspective, in my case, who I already am a uncle, a ML approaching 50 might be a MILF if she is sexually attractive. Or will just consider as auntie looking.

In the current season, I don't see any as MILF. So perhaps to 18 year old kids in the forum, all are MILF.

Cheers.
Icic, hahaha, uncle here also.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
All true.
I would add following.

Depends on the Customer.
1- Age - Young ones easily get better treatment than older clients.
2- Looks - Handsome guys most of the time can get favours and services and treatment that plain face guys can only dream of.
3 - Dress - this plays true to some degree; dress well to the gal means have money, is better mannered, is more a caring person. Poor man dress get shit treatment.
4 - Language - Can speak Mandarin Chinese can score better. Better still if can joke in Mandarin.
5 - Odours - Bad smells like cigarette smell on clothes, smioker's breath, bad breath, armpit odour and dirty wound smells in private areas are NO No No!
6 - General demeanour - projection of kindness, confidence, happiness, caring attitude, courtesy, helpfulness and such will get you great service.

So it's not just the gal; it also depends on the guy.
sorry I think I am going get burnt for this.
So based on the complaints brothers giving here, we must be all quite old and ugly
Old 18-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Finally someone else has discovered her. I've been keeping her to myself since I've been writing too many MRs recently. She's sick the last two days so not working.

She can also be found on sgbeautycastle.

http://sgbeautycastles.net/haha-massage-hj-bbbj/
Jason bro, your MR is always spot on.

Now I know why you want to keep her to yourself. She is one of the best I have visited this year.

Nice figure, perky and firm butts and super GFE. Her techniques made me cum twice in a hour.

She is going back on 26th but she would be back soon. Bros, don't miss your chance. This one is really a gem.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally managed to book Momo again! After saw that her ad is back, quickly made appointment as she is not easy to book in the past

For me, still one of the prettiest ML’s around with a luscious body, high playability and above-average massage. Her smooth, soft 34C jugs rubbing against me while she BJ (in the nude), heaven!!!

http://sglonelyguys.com/momo-massage/
Old 18-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
sorry I think I am going get burnt for this.
So based on the complaints brothers giving here, we must be all quite old and ugly
Hahaha not really lah, manly charm comes in many ways and it's not necessary just handsome and charming. Sometimes a ML could like a man with a bit more meat, or more character and humor, or good skills at teasing, etc.

Like the bro before mentioned, being polite and kind helps as well.

Commercially inclined ML will prefer filthy rich customers who will shower them with gifts of course. They don't really need to be handsome as well.

I have received reasonably good treatment from MLs as well, whether SYT or not, and I am not with dashing good looks or filthy rich specs.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

https://www.perfectmassage.club/lisa-1

One of the new Gem just came up. idk is my luck or what i always get the massage girl that is almost the face as picture, i don’t frequently go massage but when i do i always get the soon to be girl that is going to be fully booked and full of white knight protecting her…so this time i decide i won’t be selfish and share some comment

Face:8.5/10 80-90% same as picture (depend on her makeup that day)
Body: Yup it’s real soft juicy melon and very slim body.
Attitude:9.5/10 This is the best attitude girl i found so far, because she is very chatty and i was late however she rushed me quickly to take a shower and proceed to carry on because she was afraid i feel short changed and in the end she even postpone the previous guy 5mins just to let me go later a bit. as i was saying GFE off the chart, very chatty and if you are troubled and stress, she is very bubbly and cheerful and can make you forget your troubles. However fair warning, she will treat you like your bf so pls don’t fall in love.
hj:8/10 Very seductive and when you are shy she will even initiate to guide your hand and will please you with all different ways.
Massage: 8/10 She works in a massage parlor back in china so she is skillful and have a lot of strength but for me i need to ask her to lighten her massage lol
one of the best out there now ( with looks, body and one of the BEST attitude) i hope when she gets busy i can still get to book her =)
Old 19-11-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastles.net/xuan-xuan-massage-hj/

This xuan cuan look very pretty, with video also...any bro tried ?
Old 19-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post

Made enquiries, she told me fully clothed, so no go for me.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Okt writer at work again, just copy n pste e whole template.. can't you have more creativity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
https://www.perfectmassage.club/lisa-1

One of the new Gem just came up. idk is my luck or what i always get the massage girl that is almost the face as picture, i don’t frequently go massage but when i do i always get the soon to be girl that is going to be fully booked and full of white knight protecting her…so this time i decide i won’t be selfish and share some comment

Face:8.5/10 80-90% same as picture (depend on her makeup that day)
Body: Yup it’s real soft juicy melon and very slim body.
Attitude:9.5/10 This is the best attitude girl i found so far, because she is very chatty and i was late however she rushed me quickly to take a shower and proceed to carry on because she was afraid i feel short changed and in the end she even postpone the previous guy 5mins just to let me go later a bit. as i was saying GFE off the chart, very chatty and if you are troubled and stress, she is very bubbly and cheerful and can make you forget your troubles. However fair warning, she will treat you like your bf so pls don’t fall in love.
hj:8/10 Very seductive and when you are shy she will even initiate to guide your hand and will please you with all different ways.
Massage: 8/10 She works in a massage parlor back in china so she is skillful and have a lot of strength but for me i need to ask her to lighten her massage lol
one of the best out there now ( with looks, body and one of the BEST attitude) i hope when she gets busy i can still get to book her =)
Old 19-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the warning, save e $$$ of all of us .

Quote:
Old 19-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
anyone tried this ml before
http://sglonelyguys.com/tina-massage/

appreciate any fr
Tried before. SVC, GFE and playability wise is not bad. Body is curvy. Face is normal. Probably 6/10. Massage is slightly above average. She can do other maintainance like dig ear cut finger nails etc.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks...Hope she will chg her service in future...
Old 19-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post

she's like the more mature version of the previous tall LTD Lin . mid-late twenties. A-B Cups. Can take off top on request.

Her massage is more of the sensual teasing type rather than the authentic type ,
she spends most of the time massaging near your groin region but its rather enjoyable.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
karlous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any feedback on COCO SLB?

Last edited by karlous; 19-11-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: input more infor
Old 19-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Guo Guo & Yao Yao - Tarma Sisters

At a friend's urging, I decided to give the tarma sisters a try.

TLDR
: Guo Guo and Yao Yao are an exciting combination of slim-sultry-classy with wild-wild-wild, topped off with lots of make-believe humping and a DT-CIM finale.

What's good
  • Yao Yao's model height and figure, taking my one leg between hers in a pincer-hold. For those of us who like tall slim girls, this feeling is amazing.
  • Guo Guo's energizer-bunny temperament adds a spicy flavour to the dish. It's mind-fucking when your brain has to alternate between being a gentleman and a pussy-grabbing pervert every few minutes.
  • Lots of tongue action all over the body. Four hands, two tongues... some moments it was like i was being raped.
  • The wet, slobbering, DT CIM at the end... this is where Guo Guo really excels. Coupled with her hyped up action-packed personality, my good brother gave in explosively.

What's not
  • The location first of all... in the upper 20s in the red light district. Not exactly near - but still walkable - from the MRT.
  • The bathroom wasn't as clean as i'd like... sorry, i'm quite OCD.
  • Massage was just passable, but i guess i shouldn't complain coz most people probably pay for tarma for the sensual rather than the back therapy.

Last edited by qwerty0870; 20-11-2017 at 03:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1