The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Has anyone met with FL and turns out that is someone you know?

Heh.... Apparently got friend FL before, but she quit before I get chance to try.
Old 13-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future

not so lucky to meet an FL i know... but if they look like someone i fantasize will imagine them while fuckin the FL haha
Old 15-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 18
andylin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I fantasise that the FL I booked turned out to be a colleague that im secretly lusting over.

Who was it? Under which OKT? Lol .. intro lei.. pm me
Old 17-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Anbunp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s nothing kinky about knowing a FL. It is a cash transaction.
I had a gf which we were together for a few years. She seemed pure and innocent. But I found out later (through a friend who had a friend who booked her online) that she was a FL and that she was bao by someone. Imagine how would you feel if you were me ? She was a childcare teacher by profession...perhaps the prettiest childcare teacher there is. But I can’t accept that fact that she was a FL due to her own greed. After knowing, I tried to accept her for who she is but she kept lying no, she is not FL even though I followed her secretly and saw her get into the car of her sugar daddy and check into hotel. My sex with her started to be rough as I wanted to punish her for selling her body. In the end, I just ended it all.
Old 17-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbunp View Post
I had a gf which we were together for a few years. She seemed pure and innocent. But I found out later (through a friend who had a friend who booked her online) that she was a FL and that she was bao by someone. Imagine how would you feel if you were me ? She was a childcare teacher by profession...perhaps the prettiest childcare teacher there is. But I can’t accept that fact that she was a FL due to her own greed. After knowing, I tried to accept her for who she is but she kept lying no, she is not FL even though I followed her secretly and saw her get into the car of her sugar daddy and check into hotel. My sex with her started to be rough as I wanted to punish her for selling her body. In the end, I just ended it all.
Good job bro. If u kana sickness from her, its still curable. But a ruined future, no turning back. Let her rot in her own greed. You got a life ahad of you. So proud of u bro!
Old 18-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbunp View Post
Childcare teacher....hmmm... crystabel ? If it is, you are one lucky guy. She’s pretty and I am sure you enjoyed the sex with her. Cheer up and move on bro. She shd be very well taken care of by her rich sugar daddy.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BubbleGum00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The client I met turned out to be the parent of the girl whom I was her tuition teacher. I knew his wife. since then...there was once I was at his place coaching his daughter, I told her I need to use the washroom, but it turned out to be a good opportunity for a quickie in the toilet as both of us were in need. At that time his wife was still snoring in the bedroom. After that,I went back quickly to continue coaching her
Old 22-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleGum00 View Post
The client I met turned out to be the parent of the girl whom I was her tuition teacher. I knew his wife. since then...there was once I was at his place coaching his daughter, I told her I need to use the washroom, but it turned out to be a good opportunity for a quickie in the toilet as both of us were in need. At that time his wife was still snoring in the bedroom. After that,I went back quickly to continue coaching her
Wow. Risky yet exciting. Hahahahaha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 22-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You still active in fl? Would love to engage you
Old 23-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
Batboy83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBatboy83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wow very kinky. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask if you are still in the profession? ;p
Old 23-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tough job for tuition teacher....need to coach child + father
Old 21-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

I think it was my first time trying local FL 14 years ago and she turns out to be my school mate sister. Asked me not to tell her sister. Very nice boobs and very pettite and skinny. Forgotten her name.. Those were the days..
Old 09-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xckay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

found out that one of the girl im trying to woo last time is doing FL now, should i tell her or should i engage her?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xckay View Post
found out that one of the girl im trying to woo last time is doing FL now, should i tell her or should i engage her?
dream come true?
Old 22-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

eengage her..then pass her contact to me. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1