The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3100 View Post
Considering going to PP for a weekend, on my way from Shanghai to Saigon. Is it worth the stop? I have never been there. Or should I rather stop in Bangkok or Pattaya? Appreciate any advise.
From saigon theres a direct flight to phnom penh or take bus from ho chi minh to phnom penh, about 6 hrs journey. If u hv not been to phnom penh its worth to visit their nightlife.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Considering going to PP for a weekend, on my way from Shanghai to Saigon. Is it worth the stop? I have never been there. Or should I rather stop in Bangkok or Pattaya? Appreciate any advise.
If u r not adventurous and u r lazy... just head to Pattaya.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
just go to bangkok or pattaya, less headache for cheonging
Old 15-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
From saigon theres a direct flight to phnom penh or take bus from ho chi minh to phnom penh, about 6 hrs journey. If u hv not been to phnom penh its worth to visit their nightlife.
I have not been to PP...haha...

Actually nothing much in Saigon...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
g3100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for replies guys. Still not sure if I will try PP or Pattaya. For sure Saigon is very limited fun unless you have any regulars.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for replies guys. Still not sure if I will try PP or Pattaya. For sure Saigon is very limited fun unless you have any regulars.
why saigon is limited fun? go MPs, go hot tocs, go discos hand gesture for a PR manager ( dozens walking around) to come, tell him / her u want PR, he / she bring PR, talk drink hand gesture with PR, nego a price and go back hotel. go freelance bar, see any girls u like hand gesture to buy drink, she come over, talk hand gesture google translate, nego price and go back hotel. problem is want try or dont try, if looking for anyone to hold hand all the time then might as well stay at hotel PCC, all the info is in here, just need to click and spend 30mins reading it
Old 15-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
g3100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm very well aware of the scene in Saigon, but this question was related to trying something new only.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
superantm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picked up this girl last night on Beetalk. $70 all night. Finished 3 times and real GFE. About 150cm tall and likes kissing. Limited spoken English but ok when chatting. PM me for her ID
Old 16-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!

1) sohbuckkong
2) kelthai
3)kailis

Mainly blackjack but some Holdem
Yes there was a poker room in naga
Played in Snooky and also grand Ho tram in Vietnam

Will be in PP from 23 Nov to 30th then fly to Cebu
Old 19-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Continued from previous post) My Cambodian sexcapades start upon my arrival in Siem Reap. I had taken a bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, which took approximately 5 hours. The original bus company which I had booked with was late and I was offered to ride with a different company. Fortunately or unfortunately, the drop off for this other bus company was slightly outside of the city center (3-4km off). As it was getting late in the day, I decided to go ahead with this company. Just before my arrival in Siem Reap, I started noticing a couple of dodgy-looking MPs (with scantily-clad women seated outside) along the main road. Upon my arrival, I decided to walk along the entire stretch to survey the quality of the MLs. Since the MLs were all gathered outside each MP, it was easy to check out what I was getting myself into. The age range for the MLs was mostly 30 and above and their looks were nothing to shout about. After pacing up and down the street for about 10 minutes, none of the MLs caught my attention so I decided to drop by again the next day.

I took another long walk out of the city the next evening for another round of survey. After walking past a couple of MPs, I decided that the best way to increase my chances of finding a decent ML was to approach the MP with the most MLs. After clarifying the price of an hour of “massage”, I promptly picked the prettiest (not that pretty anyway) and probably the youngest ML around. I was led to a “room” formed from wooden partitions and a curtain to cover the entrance. The room was dark and slightly messy, with most of the space being taken up by the mattress on what seemed to be a bed frame. I think the room would be considered dirty by most standards, although the bed sheets and pillow did not have any odour.

The session began with me stripping and lying face down for the massage. The massage was decent at best and I could tell that the ML was trying her best. After about 20 minutes of proper massage, the massage started to become sensual. Her strokes would occasionally brush across my d*** and she would constantly look to notice if I had any reaction (of course, my d*** was already at attention). Being horny, I started to stroke her (without any resistance), rotating between her thighs and back. At the same time, the ML also began to fiddle with my d*** and focused on my groom area. Soon after, she popped the GQ through hand signal. I ended up negotiating through my HP and settled for USD 25 (I didn’t manage to find any FR on similar places so I had no point of reference). The ML then proceeded to strip down and started performing a very poor version of B2B without oil. Being a little annoyed, I hijacked the session by being more aggressive with my auto roam. I started to kiss her around the neck, followed by boobs and then to her groin area. (To be continued)
Old 19-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

The B2B session soon progressed to a mutual masturbation session, being more like a couple than a masseuse and her client. After awhile, she asked if I wanted to have sex, to which I declined (she seemed surprised). I guess her price was quoted based on a FJ. I signalled to her that I only wanted a HJ (and BJ to which she politely declined). We ended spending the next 20 minutes in bed masturbating each other before I unloaded while she was sliding her c*** across my d***. She promptly assisted me in cleaning up and before collecting the payment. Just before I left, she gave me a big hug with a huge smile (maybe I did something right in bed that night HAHA). I could tell that she was pretty into it and I left a very satisfied man.

Of course, this was the kind of satisfaction breeds more desire. Without much hesitation, I was back again the next night, searching for my next sexperience.

Here is my FR for Day 1:
Looks: 5/10 (6/10 with make up and looking from afar)
Body: 7/10 (very proportionate but too small and petite for my liking)
Boobs: 6/10 (A+)
GFE: 7/10
Massage: 7/10 (Good effort and teasing)
HJ: I came without HJ
BJ: Strictly no BJ (Cambodian culture)
Auto-roaming: Yes (Feel free to go wherever with your hands and mouth HAHA)
Damage: USD 25 (Probably cheaper if I had discussed the type of service first) + USD 5 (for the MP for 1 hour “massage”)
RTM: No. I have mixed feelings about this part. While overall experience was good, her looks simply just doesn’t cut it for me.

I was extremely undecided the next day and was “forced” into another MP (because it started raining and that was the nearest MP around). The selection of ML was relatively simple this time as everyone seemed to be around 40 years old with the exception of one. As per the previous day, she brought me into the “room” and got started with the massage. Knowing what to expect this time, I felt bolder and started stroking her all around halfway during the massage. The ML continued massaging for another 20 minutes before she popped the GQ. Learning from the previous day, I indicated clearly that I did not want sex and negotiated down to USD 15 for a HJ++. After this, we proceeded to a mutual masturbation session (yet again) with the ML taking a backseat. As per the previous day, this ML was also extremely open for auto-roaming (including fingering in various positions) with the exception of c***********s. (To be continued)
Old 19-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Unlike the previous day, she was a lot more hesitant about it and even after she stopped resisting (maybe she started to enjoy it HAHA) she showed signs of discomfort. Feeling bad, I transited into an upright missionary position with her lying on her back, rubbing my d***h*** along her pussy. As compared to the previous day, she seemed to enjoy the process a lot less (Am I expecting too much?). Yet, while she did express some form of discomfort subtly, I felt she was extremely accommodating and tried her best to create a positive experience.She then arched her back towards me and began the final HJ. I unloaded a massive load yet again, probably due to the duration of the foreplay. She ended up getting c** on her face, boobs, neck and c*** (which she didn’t seem too pleased about) and some on the bedsheets too. I made amends by helping her to wipe up her body as well After the session, I paid up and quickly made my way back to the city center.

My FR for Day 2:
Looks: 6/10 (Like a second draft KTV girl from afar and has some blemishes on her skin)
Body: 8/10 (Well built but does not have much fat around her thighs and tummy)
Boobs: 7/10 (Fits well on her frame)
Msg: 6/10 (Less effort than the previous night)
BJ: Strictly no BJ
HJ: 7/10 (Integrated with fake sex)
Auto-roaming: Yes (Less c**********s)
Damage: USD 15 + USD 5 (for the MP)
RTM: No. Comparing to the previous day, she seemed less fond of the experience (I am quite anal about the ML enjoying too).

For those who are keen to try, my suggestion is to go down and check out the area when you’re looking for action. I don’t see a point in planning ahead (like which MP or ML to go for) because the quality is quite low in general and the girls may not be there everyday. The one thing I enjoyed the most was the playability of the MLs. I don’t know if they were more open because I am foreigner (seemingly more prestigious than the average local)/ slightly younger than the average monger (so we connected better)/ patient with my moves. The only restriction is probably BJ and c**********s (it takes patience and the girl to be totally in the mood). Either way, this was a very eye opening experience for me. Furthermore, both my encounters took at least the entire hour (I suspect I overran the time on the first day because the ML was so into it). My suggestion would be to set a tight budget, lower your expectations (in terms of quality and grandeur) and enjoy a cheap local sexperience!

For those who are worried, communication is not that big an issue. While most of the MLs do not speak English, they are able to communicate using basic hand signals and their handphones. Unless you’re looking to hold a decent conversation, you’re not going to face much problems. With that, I will cease my reporting on Siem Reap and continue on to my final sexperience back in Phnom Penh. (To be continued)
Old 20-11-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

On my arrival back in PP, I was still feeling pretty high on my previous encounters in SR. However, much of the nightlife in PP seemed to be geared towards the bar girls (too confrontational for my liking). As such, I researched for other avenues to fulfil my sexual appetite. One interesting place called M**** (a fish tank) caught my attention and I decided to pay a visit. The joint was slightly out of tourist areas but considerably near if traveling on Tuk Tuk. The MP is located in a corner of an old building along a side street just off the main road.

Upon reaching, I had to walk up a flight of stairs to the viewing gallery. Seeing I was foreigner, the lady at the counter quoted me a price of USD 15 to which I “reminded” her of the going rate (USD 10). After agreeing, she explained the choices available (Blue/red representing the country of the ML). Being my first time to such an establishment, I was feeling pretty awkward and thus took awhile to select. While the girls on display were generally good looking (my impression), one particular ML caught my attention from the start. I had my mind pretty set and as such, didn’t exactly look closely at the other options available. (Cambodia No.4) She was a relatively petite young lady with dark skin and long black hair and a smoking hot body. Despite having an indigenous feel, she had extremely sharp features and a glistening smile. She looked between 20-25 but gave off more of a ladylike feel and less of a SYT feel.

I was promptly ushered to the massage room (I was expecting it to be absolutely filthy based on previous reviews but was surprised that it was decently clean) and told to shower before the massage. I tried inviting her in to shower me but was rejected I ended up showering on my own before the session. The massage session started of with a head massage followed by some stepping and kneeling on my back . I was pleasantly surprised that the quality of the massage was decent. We chatted a bit as she continued from a back to a frontal massage. After about 20 minutes, I was beginning to feel horny from all the focus on my groin area. Watching such a stunning lady massage me, I could barely keep my hands to myself and started stroking her all around (she was still in jeans and a spaghetti strap). After a bit of teasing on my end, I could tell that she was beginning to feel more comfortable with me. Soon after, she popped the GQ and along with it, a hefty quote of USD 50. Learning from my past experience, I managed to negotiate down to USD 30. I know it is still pretty pricey but I settled for that price because I didn’t want to kill the mood.

Immediately after, she took to the showers to clean herself up. I watched her as she undressed and couldn’t help but notice how wonderfully shaped she was. As mentioned, she had a slim and tight figure and a fitting pair of breasts. Watching her undress and enter the shower in such a graceful manner, I couldn’t help but fantasize about the things I was about to do to her. When I tried to join her in the shower though, she refused and said she was embarrassed, much to my disappointment (To be continued)
Old 20-11-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

After she was done cleaning up, she came back to the bed with me and began a sensual massage. I continued to caress her body, fondling with her nipples and occasionally brushing across her clit. The session began to heat up when I started to roaming around her body with my mouth. Her back started to arch and her breathing became heavier and heavier. Sensing a positive response from her body, I decided to take control your getting her onto her back (more passive position). I started by kissing her neck and light strokes along the length of her body. This slowly progressed to licking her around her nipples, navel and subsequently, groin area.

At this point, I could tell that she was really getting into the mood. She began to hold my head and guide me along as I roamed across her body. The only resistance I faced was when I tried to lick her p****. Once again, she said that she was embarrassed by it. While I was undeterred, I knew I needed to work her even more if I was to try again later. She then asked if I wanted to have sex, to which I declined. She gave a puzzled look before continuing on.

I proceeded on to finger her, moving carefully around the p**** before slowly inserting in. She let out a heavy breath as she arched her back in pleasure. Lying beside her, we began frenching intensely like long lost lovers. As she experienced wave after wave of pleasure, I noticed her loosening up to become more of a GF than an ML. It seemed like she wanted it as much as (or even more than) me. We continued to kiss throughout whilst my hands were occupied with her p****. This continued on for quite a long time and we even changed into different positions. It was simply amazing.

As we continued, she asked why I did not want FJ (even without extra cost). I responded cheekily asking if she wanted it sex she would have to pay me. Haha. I then clarified myself by saying it was not a habit of mine to do FJ with MLs. Hoping to capitalise on her horniness, I decided to try c*********s again. I started with her groin area and slowly moved towards her inner thighs before going for the p****. Again, she showed signs of discomfort and urged me to stay away (albeit less forceful than before). Emboldened by her softened stance, I decided to push my luck by kissing and sucking around the p****. (To be continued)

After giving her a brief taste of c*********s, I came into an upright missionary position and began rubbing my d*** across her p*****. Slowly sliding my shaft along her clit, I began teasing her by occasionally insert the tip of my p**** into her. She then reached her hand down to guide the rest of my p**** in her, and prompted me to have sex with her. Right there and then, looking at her perfect body and beautiful face, I don’t know how I had the strength to resist penetrating her raw. She knew I was every bit as tempted as her. In any case, I managed to muster every ounce of self-control and told her I couldn’t, much to her disappointment. Riding on her unmet expectation, I decided to go down on her for the third time.

This time around the resistance was but a formality. The moment I laid my tongue on her pussy, she heaved a sigh of pleasure. Right there and then, I knew I had unlocked her. I quickly pounced on the opportunity, unleashing every trick I had accumulated over the past years of sexperience, while she laid on her back, unable to move from the intense orgasms she was getting. I can’t remember exactly how long I took before I changed her into a doggy position and continued from there. It must have been ages before I finally decided to call it a night. I was starting to get tired and the process was beginning to feel a bit repetitive (i felt that she was past the peak by that time). I signalled to her for the HJ and we continued to masturbate each other in a kneeling position before I unleashed a huge load on her and the bed.

She then wiped up the c** on her body and mine before proceeding into the shower. This time though, I asked to join her to which she sheepishly agreed. We spent another 5 minutes in the shower together, washing each other while caress at the same time. After that, while collecting her payment, she initiated a firm long hug before giving me a kiss. As she led me out of the room, she held me by the arm and we walked back down to the reception area. Knowing that it would be my first and last time visiting, I gave her another hug and kiss before we bade farewell. After that, I headed back to the tourist area for a proper massage before heading out for another drink.

Here is my FR for Cambodia No.4:
Looks: 9/10 (A damn pretty local girl)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and petite)
Boobs: 8/10 (Most girls with her frame would have smaller boobs)
GFE: 15/10 (It took awhile to get her warmed up and open to new sexperiences)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
Auto-roaming: Yes
Damage: USD 30 (HJ) + USD 3 (Tips) + USD 10 (Cover charge)
RTM: Forever

The whole session took almost 1 hour 15 minutes (inclusive of the initial shower and clean up). She was definitely not a time watcher in my case although I think she might have been more conscious had she been enjoying herself less. I don’t know if it was by luck that I managed to connect with her so well but the GFE was almost real. In any case, I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful encounter at M**** (Maybe my initial expectations was way too low). Of course, I needed quite a bit of time to ease her into the c*********s. Still, once I managed to break down her resistance towards it, she became a puppet in my hands (and tongue HAHA). Overall, the entire Cambodia trip was an extremely eventful one. From the budget bonks in SR to my virgin experience in a fishtank in PP, I would say I had nothing but praise for the landscape in Cambodia. I left Cambodia for home the very next day with one hell of a story to tell you guys.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

nice FR, up u my humble points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1