The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Deleted....

Last edited by frank888; 03-03-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:11 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: JuicyG = gogeylang = gogeylangagain = gogogeylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
JuicyG = gogeylang = gogeylangagain = gogogeylang

Hello JuicyG:

Why are you replying back to your own clone gogogeylang?
]
Hello retard! Tot u told the whole world reading my post make your cock eyes pain? Now not pain anymo ah!? Maybe your cock pain Izzit? Tats why hor, u eat and shit from the same mouth. KNNBCCB retarded clown!
Old 03-03-2020, 01:10 AM
SamSter

JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Clown #1 - Dpower

Almost 50 years old, not tall, fair one, limpek not muscular, and bald head.

Check in 1658A in advance, shower nice nice, brush teeth, apply cologne, brush cock, take pill to make cock hard. When WL come into room, dpower full naked with cock Oredi hard. Last time he sometime hard sometime soft, WL give black face and impatient. So now he take pill to prepare. Many things he said in fr about himself not true. He feel shiok shiok to show off in Sbf bcos he got nothing to show off outside. He only like to pump the wl and not keen in other service. Bcos he scare his cock soft if not Focus. He also keep watching his watch to time his fuck. He told Wl to give good service so that he FR them but he FR himself instead de. He also put $$$ on table to hint to wl he will tip if got good service. He also like to buy panties from wl. 2047 Yiyi & 2033 Mei le told me they dun wanna sell to him. Heheh! Siah sway sg men! Many WL said he pian tai one! Which WL kenna tis type of customer is a big curse! Must pray pray to allah liao.

Clown #2 apojaja

Like to lick dpower ass hole and suck up to dpower. So dpower feels Shiok shiok when he praised him. Brudda joker also scolded them for disturbing others with their granny and bull stories. Apojaja story also cannot be trusted. He said he met and fuck Yiyi in nanjing, Load of bull shit! Yiyi said nothing of that sort de.

Clown #3 turgid (his clone is forexswift)

Turgid is GST voucher begger who earn no more than $28000 per year. Ang pai WL can earn $25000 to 28000 per month.

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Turgid keep saying he dun read my posts bcos this makes his eyes pain but hor, he keep reposting my post and saying the same thing. He must be a retarded grown up man who shit and eat from the same mouth de. Very funny siah! Only a Low IQ and retarded person will think gogeylang is my clone. Brudda bronzegod Oredi pointed out his stupid mistake.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:16 AM
SamSter

Thumbs down turgid -> forexswift = retarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
JuicyG = gogeylang = gogeylangagain = gogogeylang

Hello JuicyG:

1 Turgid
2 Apojaja
3 bigbadbird
4 DPower

Other than the above 4, do you have any other comments?
Hello retarded turgid,

1. Turgid - act like a retarded man, repost ppl post all over the shot which is spamming and that is not providing info. His clone is forexswift.

2. Apojaja - like to tcss granny and tell bull stories with Dpower. Bcos of that kenna scolded by Snr brudda joker88.

3. Dpower - bald headed uncle sabo 2062a Yue Jia when she ban him and refused to go out with him de. Dpower write fake FR. 80% discount!

I confirm + chop hor, The above didn’t provide good info to sbf.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

An Qi (WH15)
Linda (WH17)
Zhen Zhen (WH04)
Na Na (1654A)
Lu Lu (1654A)
Ferrari (old 1805)
Fei Fei (old 1809)
An QI Er (old 2831A)
Da S (2058)
etc...
please do not ask me the ladies working year, i not 2 remember already.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:48 PM
SamSter

Re: turgid -> forexswift = retarded

Hello retarded turgid,

1. Turgid - act like a retarded man, repost ppl post all over the shot which is spamming and that is not providing info. His clone is forexswift.

2. Apojaja - like to tcss granny and tell bull stories with Dpower. Bcos of that kenna scolded by Snr brudda joker88.

3. Dpower - bald headed uncle sabo 2062a Yue Jia when she ban him and refused to go out with him de. Dpower write fake FR. 80% discount!

I confirm + chop hor, The above didn’t provide good info to sbf.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

The question rather is if you are offered raw, will you dare to do it? Big or small head rules?
Old 04-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
An Qi (WH15)
Linda (WH17)
Zhen Zhen (WH04)
Na Na (1654A)
Lu Lu (1654A)
Ferrari (old 1805)
Fei Fei (old 1809)
An QI Er (old 2831A)
Da S (2058)
etc...
please do not ask me the ladies working year, i not 2 remember already.
wow..if its the skinny zhen zhen from w04 then you are a lucky man..she is a gem and a beauty..wonder what you do to get raw from her
Old 04-03-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

money talks and bullshit walks
Old 04-03-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah didn't know Tian Xin of 1608 did raw. Went to her many times but never got offered or hinted that. Wasted, she was really pretty and had a very cute face and smile.

Zhen zhen from WH04 too, used to visit her often and DFK, but didn't know can raw also. Sian, next time have to try harder haha.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
wow..if its the skinny zhen zhen from w04 then you are a lucky man..she is a gem and a beauty..wonder what you do to get raw from her
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
.....so true
Old 04-03-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Here bullshit talks too....
Old 05-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Here bullshit talks too....
Was told by a friend who is a regular and he said he can almost raw every WL in 2062 ( already close shop ). Anything to share ?
Old 05-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anqi W15
Huihui W15
Yangzi W15
Tingting 1608
Old 05-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Was told by a friend who is a regular and he said he can almost raw every WL in 2062 ( already close shop ). Anything to share ?
Yes . Everyone from Day 1 till closure.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1