The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
GL 150cats FRs

This is the thread for cat $150 FRs

As this is a free posting forum, you need to take care of yourself and stop blindly believe in FRs. There are fake FRs and good FRs around. If you try a FR and it is accurate, then remember who wrote it and start following him.

If you tried out a FR and its good...do consider to up points for the author so he knows someone appreciates his FR

Last edited by comm; 18-05-2016 at 07:10 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:06 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
XIAO_ZHU Fresh FR Part 1 : FR On Zhu Er

Date that bonk her:07-08-2002

Don't flame me if the FR not good!

Lets Rock!

First FR from NEWBIE

ok today i went down to TOMMY place try my first $150Cats.
and i told Bro king i'm meeting today at 3.30 and he was there so Bro king ask tommy to recommand me good service 150cats than TOMMY at first say the commando type but King say no cause i'm a newbie so tommy say zhu er king say ok.
so i wait for her to cum at that time i was talking with Bro king about 150cats etc....
10 min later she came, err not bad looking (to me) than to go to the room.(Here cum the point)

ok we took off our cloth and to the bath. she bath for me and that clean my DIDI than she start off a BBBBBj and lick all around my DIDI, than she look at me with that CFM wow i like that face and my DID mar re ki tar ya than she continue for a few min wah shiok ah...
After that we dry our self than proceed to the Bed she dry my DIDI and my Ass... she told me to lie down with my back face up and she start of using her Boobs to rub my back slowly and BL me than she AR me for a few min wow thats shiok i thought i'm in the heaven!
than she told me to turn over and continue BL from head to toe(even my fingle) and proceed to BBBJ when i look to the mirror beside the bed and my DIDI got even harder than lick my nipple and the CFM Face again wah lan cannot tar han... Than she move up and let me lick & suck her Boobs (her boobs is not big a bit small but is ok with me but it is soft and have a pink nipple, not light pink a bit dark) than we LA JI french kiss for a while.
She told me that is my turn to perfrom so she wear the CD(Condom) for me and i go on top her but i'm a bit Peisei lah cause first time 150cats mah... than i rock her hard and she keep on saying : YES YES HARDER PLS Oh F*** ME.... so i do so as what she want... than we change to DS for a while than my DIDI went down cause pressure cause time hehehe... than she say : NVM i BJ for you... THAN my DIDI went up again than we continue this time i'm on top again... And again my DIDI went down so the same thing she do... HAIZZZZ... than my DIDI up again i continue to rock her and french kiss till i CUM wow alot sei... than we have a chat for a while than she go and bath first and i was laying on the bed and smoke after that i also join her....

THE END

This is the FR of Zhu Er:

Face : 7/10 (cute, plain)
Figure : 7/10(to me lah)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: A cup or B cup(sorry i don know how to say. BUt very soft nice to touch and suck)
Skin: fair
Hair : Neck length
BBBJ : 8.5/10
French Kiss (La JI):9/10 ( she know how to make you stand with french Kiss)
FJ : 6/10 (cause i only have two style, not she don't want is i never ask)
AR:8/10 (Cause i like it)
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly ,gf/bg treatment)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:55 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu FRESH FR Part 2: FR ON TERESA

Date that bonk her :08-08-2002

Hi to all Bro,

Happy Bonking to all Bro Same old thing pls don't flame me if the FR not Good Or did not improve... Err Go and Flame Bro cuntking (hahaha Sorry bro as i told you just now i were ask them to flame you if my FR not good).

Lets start, Xiao_Zhu Fesh FR PART 2: FR on TERESA

Ok like wat i say yesterday evening i were go to Mr T (Tommy) place today at 330Pm.
so i reach there about 340PM when i went in i saw tommy and he told me to have a sit first Bro king is coming. So i was waiting for Bro king, when he reach he start to talk to toomy than he came over and ask me wat is my target today and i say: i don know? you and tommy recomand loh...
than they think for a while and say some of the 150cats name(forgot liao) than tommy say one name but i forgot liao... than King say cannot, and he ask me to try Teresa she was an Ang Pai. So i say ok loh anyway i go for Good service, but they say after i try her i won't take any Gal that is below her service. But i say nvm lah still got a long way to go mah so ok loh and tommy call teresa. After 10min to 15 min ahe came, Wow wat a gal nice body and pretty too (To me). err better than Zu Er.
So we proceed to the room and we took off our cloth when she took off her cloth wow i like her boobs (but is Fake one as wat king friend told me) than with some talk about Xiao Gui (small Gost) and to the bath, than she ask me is the water too hot or cold i say is ok.

than she continue put on soap for me and ask me to trun around and she hug me and use her body & Boobs to rub my back slowly ahhh the feeling is nice i like it alot cause i don't have this feeling before. Than now infront she do the same thing, after a while she use water to clean the soap away than she proceed to the BBBJ me with warm water in her mouth Ooo nice feeling. After a while than she stop and ask me to dry my self first i say ok loh, After she finish drying her self we proceed to the bed she ask me to lie down with my back face up and she BL me up and down with her boobs rubbing me than she went down slowly to AR me and lick suck my Balls (Think of the feeling than you were know how high is it).

Than she ask me: darling turn around. and BL infront and use her Boobs to rub my nipple and than lick it slowly and my DIDI Mar re ki tar ya... than she move up to let me suck and lick her Boobs i start it slowly with my hand touching the Pussy(Her mei mei) wow it is very wet and and i keep licking Boobs and rubbing her Pussy and she is getting more wet. Than she move down to BJ me (with out CD of course) Ooh the feeling... she put my DIDI all the way in her mouth and suck than lick my balls and one with one of her hand rubbing my nipple... and she proceed down and ask me to lift up my leg and she AR me again again the feeling came.
After a while she ask me: darling stand up. facing the bed and with my leg bend a bit than she went through between my leg and contiune AR ( do you know how the feeling is?). than she came out and ask me to bend my body all the way down and lie on her (of course my leg was still standing) and she BJ and i lick her pussy as wat we call 69 (but mind i don't wat izzit? 69 with my leg standing lol standing 69 ).

After a while she and i can't tar han any more she ask to lie down and she put on CD (condom) for me and BJ again but not much feeling cause with CD mah... than she rock on me after BJ wow her Boobs jumping up and down and i touch press her boobs
than she Hug me and say: Ah ah ah shiok very shiok.
And after than she pull me up and we have a sitting FJ she hug me and keep on licking my ears and we have La ji (French kiss)

while later is my turn to rock her and i rock her hard and she keeping on saying: Darling Harder Harder pls. so i do so and with my full speed and she keep on hitting my backside... and we La ji again and i keep on licking her neck and ears after lah ji. Than we change to DS(she say she want) went DS i keep on rubing her boobs and BL her back
after a while my AK shot out all the bullet he has and i still keep on licking her Back than she laugh out and say: darling very itchy lei don't play my Darling.... wow both of us are full of sweat on our body than i lay down and she took the CD out for me and say: Darling you good lei i like the feeling when you hug me tight i feel like i was protect... and i smile and say: you wan me to hug you some more? she reply: yes! than i hug her tight and we have a la ji again than she kiss my face and say:darling you rest first i go bath. i reply: ok
after a while of resting i join her and bath...

THE END

Now the FR on Teresa (Ang Pai):

Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10(to me lah)
Height : 1.6+
Boobs: should be B cup or C (sorry don't know cause never ask but to me i think is big... But fake)
Hair : shoulder length
French Kiss (La JI):8/10 ( she know how to make you stand with french Kiss)
FJ : 7.5/10
AR:8.5/10 (Cause i like it)
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly ,gf treatment)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:56 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 3 : FR on Jolin

Date that bonk her:12-08-2002

Yo Guess who? Is Xiao_Zhu fresh FR again...

Sorry Brother Both this FR a bit late lah sorry cause cook too long liao LOL
ok Lets start!

Ok on sunday a newbie Shyboy ask me to meet him on monday thats was yesterday...
Than i reach HQ at 330pm yesterday and was waiting for Shyboy.
While waiting for Bro shyboy i was talking to Bro king say that i'm meeting a newbie here at HQ. He say"okok" than i ask him"why so many ppl here today?" he say"cause today Tommy treat us to eat Rost Pig cause he strike 4D...thats why all tommy friend came to eat "

After a while shyboy sms me and ask where is 1612 he can't find he was at lor 16, and i sms him back say it hse12 is beside hotel 81 hse 12 was at the corner. After a while he came than i intro him to king. Both king and me was planing which gal should bro shyboy try cause this was his first time... i ask bro shyboy wat kind of gal he like, he reply,"Anything lor" i said " ok loh..." than
Bro king thought of a gal call AA and ask tommy is she working anot? i think tommy say yes but cause of some reson she cannot. (some thing like that) Than king say"ok lah let him try bro xiao zhu first love Zu er" i say" can anot?" king say "can, why not? Cause Zu er is gentle and GF type." i say" ok loh" than we ask shyboy izzit ok? He say"ok anything"
Before that we saw Zu er went in with other Bonker, i told shyboy which one is Zu er...

Than bro king ask tommy that shyboy wan Zu er, tommy say"ok ok, Zu er can lah to him." after a while Bro king ask me to go behind and pray i say ok... went i came back i ask " so today wat kind of gal you and tommy want to intro to me?" He think for a while and say" AA lah" i say "thought AA cannot come?" he ask tommy is AA ok to come? But tommy say "cannot lah cause now Xiao Zhu Upgarde liao. Wait xiao zhu cannot stand." (Why i upgrade? cause last time my second bonk was teresa and she was to the commando side) Than king say"ya hor" than he think for awhile and say"try Jolin lah let you try GF type also see how"
i say " anything lah i trust you and tommy recommand"
king say" ok. ah tommy jolin just went in right?"
Tommy reply" ya must wait for awhile" But i didn't saw jolin just now lah that why i still don't know...

After talking to shyboy and king for awhile Jolin came out, err ok not bad can try i say. Than i proceed to the room with Jolin and we took off the cloth and have a talk for a while and we went in for a bath and she start to clean me with soap and after that she use the water to clean away the soap and start with the bbbbbj for a while she stop and ask me to dry my self. Than after drying up our self we proceed to the bed, she ask me lay down with my back face up and she start with the Cat bath or BL up and down and than she proceed down to AR than she ask me to trun to DS and AR again after a while she than ask me to lay down with my back face up....
and start with a bbbj and suck my balls and lick it up and down, and she proceed up and lick my nipple... while lick and suck my nipple she HJ also... after that we have a 69 and i was licking her pussy till it came wet... after awhile of 69 than we have a standing cat bath and bbbj too.

than she took the CD and help me to put it on and we have a DS i push it in hard and beep till she came out a AHhhh she told me harder pls harder pls... i do wat she told me. than she lay down and ask me to rock on top of her than while i rock her she french kiss with me... and my didi trun to iron that hard and start to rock her fast and hard. and she keep on shouting Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh harderrrrr plssss.... Awhile more i Cum liao...

The End

ok now the FR on Jolin, to me jolin for me is ok only not very good but i think she can do better than that. One thing i don't like is that she is like to talk rubbish.... And her standard to me is not better than Teresa haiiii to me now Teresa was my standard now thats why i think Below Teresa standard i can't take it...

Face : 6.5/10
Figure : 7/10(to me lah)
Boobs: B cup( i think)
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):5/10
FJ : 6/10
AR:7/10
Attitute : 7.5/10 ( very friendly, but like to talk Rubbish and talk alot)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:56 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 4 : FR on EAST

Date that bonk her:12-08-2002

On the same day But night.

Ok Brothers after finish Bonking Jolin i took a sit out
and than i went out to take money from ATM about 8pm (sorry i need to cut the this FR short, cause frome 5+ to 8pm there is alot of think ti say) and my friend call me to help him cause he is GL police stattion... and i return to HQ at 10+ and king they are still there and i say i wan to Bonk one more time...
king say ok he recommand me East i say ok loh... He say east not bad lah i say anything... i ask where is east now he say inside the room he ask me to wait and he ask tommy can East take me anot? tommy say ok cause East under him...

After awhile she came out and than i follow her to the room and have a chat than proceed to the bath... she use the soap and clean my Didi and than give me a warm water BbbbbJ and after awhile we dry our self up and proceed to the bed... same thing lie down on bed with back face and she give me a cat bath or BL from neck to toe and finger too and she ask me to turn to DS and AR after awhile she go under me and have a bbbj but still my didi cannot stand cause in the afternoon i had bonk jolin liao i told...
than she say NVM than she contiune to bbbj after a while she ask me to turn with my back face down and she start with Cat bath again from neck to toe... than bbbj.

after awhile she ask me to sit on the bed with my leg on the floor and she contiune bbbj and she took the CD and put it inside the month and using her month to help me put in the CD. Than she stand up and ask me to stand too and we have a standing FJ and she hug me tight and my didi stand at last after awhile i can't stand liao cause my leg pain lah... than i stop and she want DS than we proceed to DS but for only 2 min my didi die... haiiii si bei peisei ahhhh...
but she say NVM, But i know she is going to get angry from the face i see wat she thinking... than she ask me to lay down and she help me bj(with CD) but my didi go down liao and she took out the CD from her back, at that time i saw from the mirro i saw her face is angry... but she turn back with i smile(hahaha she know how to change face) and she start to bj for me (without CD)
aroung 5 min my didi stand up for war again than she faster put the CD and start to rock on top of me... after awhile she ask me to rock her i say ok than i rock her hard and fast... than cum at last... i say sorry to her she say NVM... haiiii me no use laio.....

than i faster go take a bath and she help me to clean my didi after bath she got a call and she told me sorry that she need to answer the phone i say NVM, as wat i heard it was her customer
than i faster wear my cloth.... and wait for her after she finish wearing her cloth we proceed to tommy and i pay...
after awhile sit there watching TV and tommy ask so how you like it i say ok lah but hard to stand loh cause her and jolin standard not like teresa... tommy say that i have upgrade liao cause teresa is one of the commando, and he must recommand me to an other commando standard like teresa not too commando if not i were fly to the wall.... LOL Than Bro Hum shap say i must go slowly not too fast if not in 2 to 3 year i will not come to GL anymore ect.....

THE END

FR on East:

Face : 6.5/10
Figure : 6/10(to me lah)
Boobs: B cup( i think)
French Kiss (La JI):0/10(no la ji cause she don wan)
FJ : 5.5/10
AR:6/10
Attitute : 6.5/10 ( friendly, But know how to change Face and abit of Attitute went i cannot stand)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:57 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:14 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 5:FR on Sweet secret

Date that bonk her:18-08-2002

Lets start xiao_Zhu Fresh FR

Ok i plan to go down to HQ to look For teresa today, i reach there about 3 to 4+. I saw Bro HS and sweet secret there and others Customer and not much only 3 to 4 customer... I sit down for awhile and tommy ask me who i wanna bonk today i told him later cause i'm tired i didn't sleep last night. He told me ok than i have a talk with Bro HS and watch TV for awhile... than Bro HS told me sweet secret(She had left HQ) not bad i can try, if i wan better call now if not Tommy going to recommand to others... At that time i was thinking that i have not try sweet secret yet can try now... I turn back and told tommy that i wan sweet secret but not now later. So tommy recommand to the other Bonker first... after 10min i think sweet secret came and went in with the bonker... 40 to 45 min later they came out and now is my turn.

We Both went in to the room and we start a litter chat and went i trying to take off my cloth she came infront of me and hug me and kiss my lips(at that time i was thinking HUh sure anot? so friendly meh i like this feeling just like my GF) after that i took off the cloth and proceed to bath she clean me up and give me a warm water bbbj (wow i like this feeling... cause first time i had a Warm water bbbj but the water a bit hot Kekeke)

After 5 min she ask me to dry my self up first, after she dry up we proceed to the bed i lay down with my back up and she start to cat bath me up and down and using her Boobs to rub my back she keep on rubbing and she came up and lick my neck ears and kiss me she went down to AR about 5 min and ask me to turn around and now she start to cat bath me again while she is Licking my niple i use my hand to grap her boobs and rub her niple and she start to moan. than she went down to lick my leg and my knee and slowly to the toe... While she is licking my toe i went up and lick her back slowly and using my fingle to rub her cunt for awhile and lick her cunt too...

Than she came up and give me a bbbj (shoik ahhh my didi went to her mouth all the way) while she is doing the bbbj she look at me and give me the face of CFM and i return a CFM face to her too Hahaha. She keep on giving me the CFM face while she bbbj and my didi really stand up for spore hard and long... Than i came up and hug her and we have a french kiss we have a very slow french kiss a that time she put on the CD for me too... than i trun her and i now i was on top of her and i start to lick and suck her Boobs, slowly i went down to eat her Cunt i start licking her cunt and suck and i feel all the juice came out form her cunt and she was moaning and moaning say that very shoik ahh ahh very shoik... after a while i went up and put my didi in to her cunt and rock her she was moaning very loud... and keep on "saying darling very shoik very shoikkkk darling faster faster" than she pull my head down to french kiss with and she hug me thightly and keep on licking my neck... i can feel all the juice from her cunt on my balls after a while i cum liao i lay on her and say your cunt very thight and she smile back... and than she hug and kiss me again. than she help me to take off the CD and clean it than we both lay down on the bed and have a talk and she told me her leg became weak liao and say she let me bonk till die liao now cannot walk liao i reply " sure anot? your leg weak meh? my leg more weak than you ah" and we both laugh... than we proceed to bath after bath we wear our cloth and she say must come and her again i say i sure come back for her... went we are living the room she gave me a hug and we start to kiss again... than she use her hand to hit my didi and i look at her and say touch my didi need money she smile and say come loh you take lah and i give her a Big HUG and kiss than we went off the room...........

THE END

Ok Guys this is my FR PART 5 FR on Sweet secret... to me she really same standard as Teresa so i like it and i sure go back for her... my second Darling

This is the FR of Sweet secret:

Figure : 7.5/10
Height : a bit short
Boobs: not big but ok to me
BBBJ : 9/10
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8/10 (i like went she moan)
AR:6/10
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: 100%

Old 30-09-2002, 03:16 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 6:FR on TEresa (second FR on Her)

Date that bonk her: 22-08-2002

After my dinner i sms My Master "King" told him that i'm going down down at 9+ and Teresa on Sweet secret working anot? Master reply say that Sweet secret went Back liao but teresa working. So i say ok than i take Teresa. Master Help me to Book her...

Went i reach HQ i saw Teresa went in to HQ and i follow her behind... than we proceed to the Room at that time Master say something about chilli and i Huh wat chilli... When we are in the room Teresa told me Master told that i went out to buy chilli and i say no lah i just came down from my hse than she say ohh i see... Than we took off our cloth and to the Bath... She start to clean me up and start rubbing me with her body than french kiss than she proceed with the bbbj Wow the same feeling as the first try her ohhh my god i love that feeling man she was doing the bbbj with warm water and she push my didi all the way in her mouth... After awhile she ask me to dry my self up after we both dry our self we proceed to the bed and have a litter chat... than she ask me to lay down with my back face up and she cat bath me from the neck slowly to the back.... and i said no AR today and licking my toe, she ask me why? i said not i don't like it it is because i don't wan her to do that cause i treat her as a human being... and she smile at me say ok than you turn over loh... when i turn over she start to cat bath me again from the neck slowly to my nipple while she was licking and suck my nipple her went down to rub my didi... than... she us her body to rub my didi wow i love it man...(think of the feeling when a gal using her body ti rub your didi slowly)

Than she proceed down slowly to my didi and lick and suck my balls and continue whit bbbj wah i'm in the heaven liao my didi was all the way in her mouth and while she was doing bbbj her hand was rubbing my nipple... i also use my hand to rub and grap her Boobs and she was moaning while doing the bbbj... than after awhile she stop and ask me to stand up and face the bed than she went under my didi and start the bbbj again(she were laying on the bed of course) than i bend my down and lick her mei mei (mei mei = Pussy) than using my hand to rub her mei mei while licking her mei mei and she start to moan loud... 5 min later she ask me to lay down on the bed and bbbj again at that time my didi was hard and long liao... Oh i love it when she bbbj for me i use my hand to rub her boobs solw and this time she moan louder and this moan make me more high... Than she help me to wear CD and she start to rock on me... when the time my didi went in she moan louder than start to rock fast and i use my hand to grap her boobs and rub it slowly...

Than she pull me up and we have a FJ on sitting pot and she hug me thightly she keep on moaning louder and louder and keep on say "Yes daring yes darling ahhahh ahh" and she turn me over and now the turn i make her horny.... kekeke i start sucking her boobs and licking her her slowly and with my hand down to her mei mei rubbing her mei mei at that time i can feel juice coming out from her mei mei than i start french kiss with her and keep on rubbing her mei mei... than she pull me upwards and put my didi in her mei mei.... Now the war start i start to rock her sloly and she was moaning softly than faster and louder she moan than the full speed and she moan even louder....(but my full speed is the gentel kind) she keep on saying oh yes darling oh yesss harder pls darling......
i do as wat as she told me but gentel lah..... and our mouth was lock to each other but she still keep moaning... after that i pull her up to DS and i was high at that time so i bonk her very fast and i can feel that my balls was wet and feel that her juice caming out from her mei mei my balls was so wet and i keep on the fast speed after a while we both cum than we are still in DS and i bend down to lick her back and slowly to the side of her body than she say don't play darling very itchy lah but i still keep on doing till she hit my eyes with her hand.... than we start to laugh at each other. than she clean my didi and help me message but a while later i say no need lah you also tired come lie down and we have a litter chat than we proceed to bath.......

THE END

Figure : 8/10(to me lah)
Boobs: should be B cup or C (sorry don't know cause never ask but to me i think is big... But fake)
Hair : shoulder length
French Kiss (La JI):8/10
FJ : 8/10
AR:no AR today
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly ,
But semi commando)

Old 30-09-2002, 03:17 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Flesh FR Part 7 : FR on Li wen

Date that bonk her: 25-08-2002

Ok Lets start the FR on Li wen.

On Sunday 25 of august, after finish my work i went home to take a bath than proceed to HQ at 6+ i think. Lets cut the story short cause i can't remember what happen on sunday.

I ask Tommy was Li wen working? he told me yes so i say lai loh.
After 10 min of waiting she than come than we proceed to the room and we have a litter chat and we start to took our cloth off than to the bath room. she clean me up slowly than she ask me to dry my self first. after we both dry up our self she ask me to lay down with my face facing up. She start to cat bath me slowly from the neck to my nipple and she suck my nipple slowly than she proceed down to bbbj (As wat i heard from my Master said that li wen bbbj was pro) guess wat? my didi up all the way wah lan i don't have this kind of feeling before.. she lick my didi slowly up and down and than she suck it wowo i love it cause she know when the time to be slow and when the time to be fast... than i uswe my hand to grap her boobs... and she start to moan softly. than she ask me to turn and i told her no AR for me thx she say ok.

and ask me to sit on the bed and she start to bbbj again slowly and fast... i can't stand it any more my hand start to proceed down to play with her boobs and nipple (i really like to play with her boobs cause its soft and big) and she start to moan a litter louder.... than she ask me to stand up than she contiune with cat bath slowly from the neck to nipple and proceed to bbbj again wah this time i really can't tahan cause her bbbj really good but i didn't CUM cause too tired liao didn't sleep for two night. and my didi start to go down liao but she still keep on to make my didi stand at last my didi stand and she put on the CD for me than she lay down but at that time she lay down my didi start to go down again so can't put in than she came up and start to bj for me but still can't stand... Haiiii than she took off the CD and bbbj again and my didi stand again than she quickly put on a new CD and she lay down and now kekeke my didi stand liao. So i put my didi in than start to bonk her BUT NB my didi go down again KNN i say to my self... than she ask wat are you thinking? i said no i just tired cause two night never sleep.

So she say never mind than she came up and took off the CD again and ask me too lay down than she proceed to bbbj for me after awhile my didi stand to she PCC for me with one hand other hand go for CD BUT i say stop if not going to CUM liao but too late i CUM liao KNN than i say no need to wast the CD liao than she laugh and she told me if next time i never have enough sleep don't come i said ok loh than she clean me up and go for a bath....

THE END

To me Li wen was a hard worrking Gal cause my didi go down so many time but she never give me black face and her BBBJ was really PRO
To me this was not a Porn story It Is a COMEDY story haiiiiiii

FR on Li wen

Face : 7.5/10
Boobs: 9
BBBJ : 9/10
French Kiss (La JI): never
FJ : never have a FJ cause too tired
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: 100%( cause never had a FJ . So next time must have enough sleep before bonking her)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:58 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:29 PM
Samster

Xiao_Flesh FR Part 8 : FR on Violet

Date that bonk Her:26-08-2002

Yesterday i went down to HQ to eat rost pig cause one of the Bro strike 4D... i ask Tommy For violet(err i had to cut the story short cause i went there at 3 but i bonk her at 7+ i think)

After a while she came than we proceed to the room and we start a litter chat than i took off my cloth and we proceed to the bath room... nothing happen in the bath room. After we had finish bathe and dry our self we proceed to the bed and i told her no AR and no licking toe too she say ok than she say infornt first. She proceed with a cat bath slowly from my neck to nipple slowly she proceed up to my neck again and lick my neck all around and my ears and her hand proceed down to my didi and start i gentle PCC and my hand proceed to her boobs and start rubbing her nipple.
After awhile she went down slowly with her boobs keep on rubbing me while she on the way down to my didi. she start to lick my didi slowly and start to moan softly she lick my didi all around than she bbbj at that time my didi was going up and done a slow bbbj for me than stop and ask me to turn. She contiune the cat bath slowly on my neck and ears and she moan at my ears while she was licking at it wow wow my didi stand up... than she proceed down to cat bath my back slowly and she was moaning softly... than she ask me to turn. Contiune with the bbbj slowly... Than afetr awhile i can't tahan laio than she stop and wear the CD for me and start bj again than she turn be around and now kekeke my turn to service her liao...

I didn't bonk her first i start to suck her boobs slowly and licking her nipple slowly at that time she atart to moan louder... while i was licking her boobs my others hand was playing her another boobs than she moan even louder so kekeke is the time for my didi liao soo i put me didi in while my didi was going in she hug me thightly than moan... I start to bonk her slowly and gentely after a while while i start a fast speed she moan even louder and start to lick my neck and french kiss after a while i stop and ask for DS she say okok than i bonk her hard and my hand start to grap her boob thightly while she was moaning she keep on saying ahhh ahh ahh yes yes... after awhile i was abit tired iask her to turn back... and now i really cannot tahan anymore so i start to french kiss her and lick her neck and i was in the full speed and i can feel her pussy keep on garping my didi don't let my didi come out.... so i keep on the full speed and bonk her hard...and i CUM liao but i still keep on the full speed and i know she cum also so i stop.... than she cleanme up and gave me a massage wah good oone at that time i told her you very good in using your pussy to garp thing izzit? she say no lah than i say sure anot ? than why your pussy grap my didi just now and we laugh......

THE END

To me Violet looks was ok normal to me but i know to some Bro cannot cause as my Master told me that some of the Bro say she got a horse face but to me is ok cause i go for service no looks So if any Bro going for looks you no need to try violet liao.

Face : 5/10
Figure : 6/10
Boobs: B cup
Skin: tan
AR:no AR
Attitute : 7/10

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:58 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:30 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 9: FR on Teacher

Date that Bonk her: 28-08-2002

Yesterday i went down to take my test in HQ this test from my Master King... I told him that i'm prepare for the test.
He Ask me to take the test with a commando Gal which call Teacher(Coded)...
After 5 min of waiting, she was here than we went in the room and start to chat and so on. We took oof our Cloth and Proceed to the bath room for clean up, errr nothing happen went we are cleaning up just some talk.

Than we proceed to the bed and i say no AR thx she say ok. Than she sit on me while i was laying down on the bed I feel very cold than she asked" you very cold izzit? " i reply " yes" than she hug me thightly and said " now not cold liao " I reply " yup cause you hugging me now and i love the feeling when you hug me" After 5 min of hugging she start to Cat Bath me from my ears than Neck than my nipple slowly... While She was doing the cat bath we are still talking and she ask me how Old am i? i Reply" errr 14 loh" than she got a shock and said "sure anot?" i reply "no lah... i 18 lah" than she said that i don't look like 18 i look like 24... than she proceed down to bbbj and slowly licking my balls up and down very slowly ahhhh that feeling was good... than she asked me "can you feel anything while i do this" (err the do this was bbbj) than she start bbbj, and i feel something the feeling was like my didi was jumping up and down. than i said " yup i feel that my didi like jumping up and down." than She said" wah like that you very Pro on sex liao cause most of the 18 years old guy will feel nothing." i reply"sure anot? " she Reply " yup... cause most of the 18 years old guy still don't know how to enjoy" than i reply" ohh i see" than she proceed again... and i was looking at her face while she was doing bbbj for me and she look up and gave me a CFM face wah shoik ahhhh than i close my eyes and enjoy the bbbj... after awhile i open my eyes and look at her again... CFM face again, than i ask her my keep on looking at me? she said she wanna see how's my feeling....

After awhile she stop and sit on me than and we have a chat again... than she move up a litter bit and i grap her boobs and suck and lick it gentlely and she start to moan softly i started on the right boob than she ask me to suck and lick the left also... Now i start to lick her left nipple slowly and my other hand on the right boob playing her nipple. Than i can feel her left nipple start to trun hard so i proceed back to the right and contiune the same thing... after 5 min she wear the CD for me and she move down and she put me didi in liao wah lan at that time my didi was very hard liao and her pussy was tight too and not very deep.... Than she sit all the down to let my didi go all the way in her pussy.... and we start talking again while she was rocking on me she asked "how many years you had sex liao" i reply " errr from the age of 13 i start to have sex till now. Why? " she reply " no wonder lah you can talk while having sex now... " i reply " why lei? most of tham cannot talk while having sex meh" she reply "yup cause as wat i know most 18 guys cannot talk while they are having sex. cause they can't concentrate on the sex..."
I reply "ohh i see. but too bad loh i can concentrate"

than we contiune than she start to trun to the left but my didi was still inside. and start to rock again.... and she moan softly and say shoik anot? i reply yup very shoik ah. than she trun back and face me and lay on me and you do the gal pumpping style.... after a while she say" you try this before?" i reply "nop" than she contiune and came up and start to trun again now she was still laying on me but her head was facing my toe and start to do pumpping again (wah lan i love it man the feeling was shoik)
After awhile she ask me to be ontop and i say ok than i rock her slowly... awhile later she say "lets try the Lazy style. Have you try before?" i reply "no lah. having sex still got Lazy or not lazy style meh" she reply"yup come we try" she ask me to lay down on the bed and body face to my left than errrr (ei sei i don't know how to say or type kekekeke.) after the Lazy style we proceed to the DS and i rock her slowly at first than fast and hard... than she said" Daring don use your body to push... you should use you ass to push your didi. than like that you won't be so tired" i try as wat she say really not so tired.... than awhile more she lay down and she ask me to follow to lay down too so i follow than she ask me to move up abit so that my didi can go in all the way so i try wah my didi really go all the way in than she ask me to hug her thightly so i do so... than i start to bonk her hard cause cannot tahan liao she also cannot tahan liao and she start to moan louder than after awhile i was tried i say we turn around lah and i be on top and she say ok

So when i was ontop i start to put all my full speed and go all the way in than she moan even louder and i hug her and we start to frensh kiss and we are lock... both of us was moaning and not even i move but she also move... this style contiune aroung 10 min than i can tahan so i rock her more faster and harder and she say keep on moaning and say harder pls ahhh ahhh ahhh than i fell that she CUM liao so i was can CUM liao but i can't CUM leh so i contiune to rock fast and harder and i ask her you CUM laio huh? she say yah so i contiune after awhile she say she going to CUM the second time i say ok loh so now i rock her abit slow but after awhile hard and fast again and i feel that she was CUMing so i put my full speed. Awhile later we both CUM wah so shoik ahhhhhh

THE END

FR on Teacher:

Figure : 7/10
Height : 1.5+ to 1.6
Boobs: Don't know
Skin: Fair
FJ : 8.5/10
Attitute : 8/10
Teaching : 10/10

I HAD PASS MY TEST LIAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:59 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 10 : FR on Hui Yu

Date that bonk her:28-08-2002

Yesterday i went down to meet my Master and others Bro at HQ i reach there around 5 to 6+. My master reach there the same time as me and we sit dpwn and have some talk than eat etc... Around 8+ i wanted to bonk but i don't know who should i bonk. At that time Tommy phone rang and he asked anyone of us want Hui yu anot i said nop... Than Master "said hui yu ang pei one you know ? Take her today lah" Humsap also say the same thing so i told tommy ok loh... Lai Loh....

5min later Hui yu was here than we Proceed to the room and start to take off our cloth we have a litter chat than proceed to bath room. Nothing happen in the bath room, after bath clean and dry we went to the bed and she start to hug me thight... She told me that she was a bit cold so must hug me... than i hug her also. After awhile of hugging she kiss me around my neck than French kiss, my hand went down to her boobs and grap and play with her nipple than she start to catbath me from my neck slowly to my nipple (err i was laying on the bed but she was sitting beside me) while she was licking my nipple my hand start to service her back. I start to touch her back slowly than down to her Butt than to her leg hmmmm hmmm. than she proceed down to bbbj, while she was doing the bbbj my went to her boobs and play her nipple. I Rub her nipple slowly around and she start to moan... Than slowly she proceed down to my leg and i stop her for liccking my leg or toe. so she say ok and she ask me to stand up ON the BED. I look at her and say "HUH On the bed? are you sure? " She reply " yup" than I siad " Wait the Bed Broke how?" than we start laughing.... and i stand up on the bed with her than she start to catbath me from the neck to to my nipple and slowly to my didi and start to bbbj for me slowly.

After awhile she ask me to stand on the floor and she sit on the bed and bbbj again, awhile later she put on the CD for me and say now my turn. and one more thing she said to me was my didi was red and hard and look very fresh and ask me don't any how use. and i smile than both of us lay down on the bed and i start to service her. I start to kiss her slowly on her neck than to her mouth and french kiss than again slowly kiss her slowly from the neck to her nipple and i lick her nipple slowly and he rnipple was soft and nice to lick and suck so i done it slowly from the right slowly to the left and at this time my hand slowly proceed down to her pussy and start to rub her pussy slowly... At that time her pussy was wet so i keep on rubbing her pussy and play with her nipple. After awhile her pussy was so wet and i can't tahan liao than she pull me up and said" darling i'm going to CUM liao... ahhhh " So i put my didi in when i heard wat she said. i start to rock her slowly and french kiss with her and she was moaning so soft like GF. My didi start to got more harder than it use to so i start to rock her fast and she keep on moaning louder and loudre
so i stop and said DS now, she quickly turn to DS and put my didi in quickly and now DS i can rock her more harder and faster too so i do it and my hand proceed down to her boobs and grap and rub her boobs and she moan and siad"Darling harder pls harder pls darling ahh ahh ahh very shoik darling" so i rock her fast than awhile later i ask her to lie down (err From DS than slowly i ask her to lie down but my didi was still inside) now i really can't tahan laio and now i bonk her with her back facing me so i push my didi to go in more deeper and she Siad " Darling i going to CUM liao Darling faster " she said it very loud and now i start to hug her and french kiss and while i was hugging her my hand was also garping her boobs. Than i Feel that she CUM liao and i also abit more to go so i ask her you CUM liao huh? she said yes but ask me to keep on bonking her so awhile later i CUM too but i didn't pull my didi out i still bonk her till my didi start to get soft than i pull out. and i Lay down beside her and she ask me why want to pull me didi out? you scare that the CD broke izzit. i said no lah than i smile at her and she siad i suck her till dry dry liao. i reply no lah got meh. Than she give me a kiis and help me to clean up.......

THE END

FR on Hui yu:

Height :1.6+
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair
French Kiss (La JI): 6.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10

Old 30-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 11 : FR on Apple

Date that Bonk her: 30-08-2002

Yesterday i went donw to HQ About 4+ to 5 to take my Master exam on terro (i will cut the story short)...

About 8+ Master ask me to bonk apple (Cause MJ not working) and i said ok loh anyway she was one of my target.... After 10min of waiting she came and we proceed to the room, we start to chat and toook off our cloths than proceed to the bath room... Nothing happen in the bath room.

After we clean our self and dry we proceed to the bed and i lay down than she hug me thightly and siad" Darling i very cold leh" i reply "than hug somemore loh, i also very cold..." after 5 min of hugging she start to kiss & lick my neck slowly and moan softly... solwly she went down to lick my nipple while she was licking my nipple her hand proceed down to my didi and rub it very gentle... Than slowly move donw to my didi and start to bbbj she start with licking my didi head and around my didi than slowly she put my didi in her mouth and she moan. while she was doing the bbbj slowly her hand move up to my nipple and rub it, after awhile she stop and ask me to bring my leg up... than i sit up and said" no need to AR lah" she reply"ok loh darling" and she smile.... Now both of us were sitting on the bed and i start to hug her and kiss her neck gentlely and slowly to theher boobs and i lick her nipple slowly and around her boobs and she start to moan... When i heard she moan my hand proceed down to her pussy to rub it while i was licking her & sucking her nipple than slowly i move up to her neck and start kissing her than to her mouth and we start to frensh kiss and my hand move up to her boobs and keep rubbing her nipple than she moan a bit louder and she start kissing my neck while i was rubbing her nipple...

Than i turn her over and lay down on the bed and start to french kiss and my hand start to move down to her leg and start to touch her leg than slowly move up to her pussy than i my mouth start to move down to her nipple and lick. After awhile she pull my head up and Said"darling i want now" than i reply"you want wat? i don't give you can anot?" she said "cannot i will be angry if you don give me" than i laugh and she turn me around and she start to bbbj me again and help me to wear CD.... Than i turn her back and slowly i put my didi in to her pussy and start to rock her slowly and i push my didi all the way in and she Moan very loud and i ask"Pain izzit?" she reply "no darling... very shock and i like it.. cause your didi had go all to the end and i like it alot" than i ask her"izzit likje that?" i push my didi all the way in till i can feel that my didi knock to the wall. and she moan and said"Yes darling don't stop ok very shoik" so i contiune to rock her hard and deep, when ever my didi go all the way in she grap my hand very thight and hug me very thight....

After awhile i say DS. (you know wat she said to me?) she said "Yes Darling i love DS " Than we proceed to DS, when i put my didi in to her pussy she start to move and i'm not the one who move... she start to move fast so and hard and start to moan louder and louder and than she say "darling i love it " than i ask her to stop and ask her to lay down same DS but it is a lay down DS and i start to bonk her hard and fast and she turn her head and we start to french kiss than i hug her tightly and grap her boobs thightly... than she said "darling harder pls" and i reply "you want me to bonk you hard izzit? ok turn around" than she turn around and now i was ontop of her so i can bonk her faster and harder i bonk her fast and hard and i said" wait tomorrow you no need to work hor if i keep bonking so hard" and she reply "NVM i like it pls harder darling i going to CUM liao" so i keep bonking her till i feel that my balls was all wet and she hug me very very tight and keep moaning louder and louder at that time i ask her" you CUM liao huh" than she reply"yes" i said " i haven't CUM leh" than she said" than don't stop darling keep it on" so i bonk her very very hard and she start to hug me thight again... After awhile i CUM liao and i stop than your know wat? both of our body are damn wet... look like we just finish bathing.... than both of us laugh and she said " darling my leg now very weak leh how?" i reply"don't know leh" than we rest for awhile we proceed to bath....

THE END

FR on Apple:

Face : 6/10
Skin: normal
French Kiss (La JI): 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (cause when i bonk her she hug me thightly and treat me like BF... this is wat i think)

One man's food can be others man's posion

Old 30-09-2002, 03:40 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu Fresh FR Part 12 : FR on Chilli padi

*Hot Hot Hot*

Date that Bonk her : 02-09-2002

Yesterday i went down to HQ around 3 to 4+, There was no one that i know when i'm in the HQ yesterday afternoon.
After awhile shyboy and King was here and i plan to BOnk Jarguar yesterday but i didn't call her when i was there cause i had a mood swing and thinking something about my work. But my master told me to call her now but i said tan tan. (i will Cut the story short). After 2hr of waiting i told tommy i'm not waiting for jarguar liao cause an other was waiting for her... so i change to Chilli Padi....

After waiting for 10min she came out from the room and my turn to go in. we went in to the room and start to take off our cloth and proceed to bath room. In the bath room we start to chat and she help me to clean up and start bbbj for me... After awhile she stop and we dry our self up... than we proceed to the bed i lay down on the bed with my facing up and she start to cat bath me slowly. She start licking my nipple slowly from my left to right and her hand slowly proceed down to my didi and start rubbing. after awhile she proceed down to my didi and start to bbbj slowly she start with licking my didi head round and round than slowly put in to her mouth than she movw down to my balls and start sucking my ball gentely than while she move down to my knee i stop her and told her not to lick my toe than she said ok. and i told her again no "AR thx" than she reply "why? AR very shoik one, i AR for you first if not shoik or you don't like it than i stop ok?" i reply"ok loh" than she lift my leg up and start to AR... At first i don'y feel shoik but after awhile kekeke i like it....

Than after AR she ask me "shoik anot?" i reply "shoik" than she contiune to bbbj and slowly we change to 69 and i start to lick my pussy slowly and she start to moaning softly, while i was licking her pussy my hand was rubbing her pussy and other hand went doown to her boobs to rub her nipple and my mouth feel that her pussy was getting wet so i contiune rubbing and licking... After awhile she came up and help me to wear CD after that she sit on me and start to rock me slowly than fast, than she pull me up and we are at sitting style so i rock her hard and we start to french kiss each other. while rock her my hand grap her boobs and rub her nipple than i turn her around and now i'm ontop of her so i puy my didi all the way in her pussy and she moan loud... than i ask her"why? i kana your wall liao huh? than she reply"ya loh very shoik darling" than i smile at her and start to rock her fast,deep and hard... and she start to lick my neck around and french kiss... Than i stop and turn her into DS and she said" DS ahhh i love it" and start to rock her fast and hard after awhile she keep on saying "CUM liao CUM liao" than i CUM liao.... and i didn't pull my didi out from her Pussy and she told me that she want to show me one thing so i try to pull my didi out BUT NB stuck inside liao and while i try to pull out my didi my didi feel pain so i Said"you saio ah very pain leh don't play liao lah" than her pussy let go than she start to laugh... and she ask"shoik anot" i reply"shoik is shoik but your pussy don't suck my didi so hard la" than she reply"ok lah"

THE END

FR on Chilli Padi :

Face : 5/10
Figure : 5/10
Height :short
Boobs: A
BBBJ : 8/10
French Kiss (La JI): yes
AR: 7/10

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:00 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 13: FR on Jaguar

Date that bonk her : 05/09/2002

We went in the room than we start to take off our cloth and had a little chat than when i start to take off my shirt suddenly she come to me and start to hug me like BF and her hand proceed down to my didi and start to rub it (i'm wearing my underwear) than we start to french kiss after awhile she said "Come darling take off your shirt" and i reply "i want to But you are the one who come and hug me and don't let me take off my shirt" than we both smile....

I start to take off my shirt than we Proceed to the bath room and she start to clean me up. while she shoping me she hug me again and start to use her body to rub me slowly... After that we dry our self up and we proceed to the bed, before we lie down she hug me and french kiss than slowly to the catbath than slowly to bbbj she start it slowly by licking my didi head than than to the balls and up again she put me didi into her mouth sje start the bbbj very slowly than deep in (wow Wow the feeling *ahhhh*) than she stop and come up and we french kiss again... Than we lie down on the bed i start to service her back, i kiss her from her neck slowly to her boobs and start licking her nipple around and and my other hand start to garp her other boobs and start to rub her nipple gentlely... than i move down slowly by licking her body and slowly to her pussy i lick her pussy slowly while i'm licking her pussy my hand start working on her boobs than slowly to her thigh And she start moaning loudly than she pull me up and we start to french kiss.

After french kiss she ask me to kneel down ontop of her head and she will be under me. Than she start to bbbj me and start licking and suck my balls (wah shoik ahhh first time this kind of sytle) than slowly she move out and start to AR slowly... she go back again and bbbj again... After bbbj she came out and wan me to Bonk than i was shock that she had wear the CD for me liao and i didn't notice it... (Super Wear the CD for you and you won't feel it...) than i start to bonk her slowly than fast speed and rock her hard and she start moaning louder and louder... than we start to french kiss and she keep on moaning louder and louder and i keep on bonk her faster and harder..... Than i stop and i and lift her leg up and bonk her harder and deep..... After awhile my hand tired so i up her leg down and start to bonk her again and now i bonk her real hard till her leg start to open wide and she start to kiss me and hug me thightly.... awhile later i CUM liao BUT jaguar don't let me stop and she say bonk her a few time more so i do it loh than she stop me and said i own her a few times more.... than she start to clean my didi and we lie on the bed and start to chat and smoke............

FR on Jaguar:

FJ : 7/10
AR:5/10
Sei nai : 8/10

Old 30-09-2002, 03:45 PM
Samster

Xiao Zhu fresh FR Part 14 : FR on Red Terrorist

Date that Bonk her : 11/09/2002

Yesterday i reach Tommy place at 5, around 6+ my Master reach HQ than we start to talk than go for dinner with SAF founder..... After the dinner we went back to HQ and sit down for awhile than my Master ask me "So Xiao zhu wanna take your Terro exam?" i reply "Lai loh i'm Prepare for the terro exam...." than my Master ask tommy to call Terro... after awhile of waiting tommy said she was on the way, than i went out to buy cigarettes when i was back she was in RM5..... (Now my Terro exam start)

When i went in i saw her sitting down on the bed and drinking coke than i close the door lock it and i sit beside her and ask her"why you look so tired like you just finish running" than she reply"no lah from other hse i walk here than very tired loh" i said" oh i see than you rest for awhile first loh....." than she ask me"you know the ppl outside huh?" i reply " yup... king was my Brother mah....." than she said "wah king your brother bring you to this kind of place. He teach you bad" and i reply "no la king never teach me bad lah.." than she said "King just now sms me say his friend waiting for me mah" i reply "me loh i'm his brother...." than she start to take off her cloth than i also start to take off than we proceed bath room. (nothing happen in the bath room) Than after she clean me up we went to dry our self than proceed to the bed and she ask me to lay lie down so i lie down with my face facing up.

Than she start to catbath me slowly from my neck to nipple she start to lick my nipple slowly and suck it gentlely from my right to left. Than slowly proceed to my didi and slowly start to bbbj (err i can't remember is there coke bbbj anot cause i close my eyes and enjoy it, i can feel when my didi inside her mouth i can feel there's water inside BUT i don't know izzit coke or wat.) She start to lick my didi head very slowly and gentlely every side of my didi she lick than she put my didi deep into her mouth (wow wow west) than when she pull out there's this *POP* sound kekekeke very cute and funny cause i don't have this feeling before *POP*....
Than when i look at her she start to give me a CFM (ohhh GOD when i saw her CFM i feel my didi start to Grow big like Pron star) Than she slowly move down to my balls and lick it gentlely than move up again to bbbj again and this time she really put my didi deep into her mouth and CFM face again than when she pull out again a *POP* sound.

Than keep on doing this a few time *POP* sound than CFM face than slowly she move up and start to french kiss (wah really like porn star... like wat you see in porn move after the gal bbj than slowly she move up and start to french kiss) We start french kiss and i hug her and my hand go all over her body than she start to lick my neck and than to my nipple and came up and french kiss again this time freching she give me CFM face wah really shoik ahhhhhh......................... Than we stop than she help me to Wear CD than she sit on me and start to rock me slowly and gentlely and CFM face + Moaning just like the porn movie...... while she was rocking me she bend down and we start to french kiss again..... than After awhile she say she wan DS i said ok loh at that time my didi had finish warm up and now can start to Fire liao so i put my didi in to her pussy and start to rock her hard and i can feel that her pussy grap my didi thightly but i don't care so bonk hard and she keep on moaning louder and louder than she said" Faster faster your didi very hard......" so i bonk her fast and hard......

After my leg hurts so i say turn.... and she said"i Shoik till i forgot to ask you turn sorry hor" i reply "NVM lah you happy can liao" than now i was ontop of her so i bonk harder and i lift her leg up and bonk her cause like that my didi can go in even more deep... she keep on giving me a CFM and + moaning louder and louder and she said"I going to CUM liao faster faster" and i can feel that she is CUMING cause she keep on jerking and her pussy damn wet and i said" you going to CUM but i haven" than she hug me thightly than i stop cause i very hot and i ask her to rock ontop of me than she faster turn me around and start to sit on me and rock...... than now i feel that i going to CUM so i ask her to faster and she keep on giving me CFM face and moaning and said "very shoik ahhh i love it " than i start to garp her boobs and she start to rock hard and fast than after awhile ishe and i CUM around the same time than she stop and lie down on me and said she very tired and hot, i said i said i also hot and tired.......

FR on RED TERRORIST :

Boobs: small (but is ok for me)
Hair : red Long hair
BBBJ : 8/10(Cause not the same feeling with others gal i think cause got *POP* sound and her CFM face)

Most of the bro try Terro said that she don't have good attitute and bad service but to me terro was nice to me and i sure RTF her Each on his on lah..... One thing i wanna said was even GL gals also human being loh they have feeling also and there's bad mood and good mood for them also they are just earning for a living..... $150 was not very big....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1