The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kitty - Temptation
Today 930pm

Looks: She is looker edging to milf hood but it is her.
Body: Slim, long smooth legs, fats free waist, enhanced big boobies, solid firm rear and omg she is taller than me. She can be a runway model anytime.
Pussy: Totally botak and utterly delicious to paint.
AR: She just learnt this and whoever taught her did a good job, her active tongue worked my ass well.
CIM: Like a pro.
BBBJ: Slurpy noises and hardworking. Started in the toilet, total 3 bbbj.
FJ: She packed a real gallop in her cowgirl, fast and furious, when she slowed down she grind deep down on my cock. Did her in doggy, awesome view of her shapely body. She likes to be fucked in doggy most. Her voice is sensual and the moans even more so. She is one of the sexist lady I fuck so far.
GFE: Treats me like a king and her megawatt smile never left her face. Very cosy vibes being with her both of us stark naked. Her hair smell really good lol.
Strongly recommended, she is not easy to book by the way, took me 2 days of trying before i got to meet her.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
THE CORONER HAS COMPLETED ANOTHER AUTOPSY.

Stable Lax
Girl: Haku

Looks - pimply. Not a looker. Has braces

Location - G area. Not very convenient.

Body - got a slight tummy and some ink on the front of shoulder and middle of back. An Acceptable body.

Boobs - the ONLY highlight is her young boobs and lovely sensitive nipples.

GFE - zero. Only play handphone

FJ - mediocre. Paid for 2 shot but did one and left. She’s apparently new to this trade.

Aircon is broken. No hot water. House keeping very poor. Not a nice environment at all + her lack of experience and not so good attitude.

RTF - definitely not. Would advise u to steer clear.
LOL!! Aircon still broken?! OKT u still don't fix ar? 1 week since I complain.

Her tummy is eat too much tummy. Acceptable. Her boobs really is the highlight. I probably won't RTF because I got others in my list
Old 10-03-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest

Jane from plus66

Girl Looks : face discount abit as usual, body tanner than the pictures but the body shape is about the same. No fats/tummy.

A boobs, skinny. Those who like young girls with small/very small boobs will like her. But will look better with a little bit more boobs. Only 19 years old!

GFE: help me dry up and she seem shy and quiet. She can speak simple english. But need abit of google translate.

BBBJ: soso, can see she quite new and try hee best.

FJ: good, i managed to have first shot out in few mins. Rested and then continue 2nd round. Went fort 30mins till times up but cant get 2nd shot. But feels good... Tight.

After she wear clothes u can see she is just like a young petite student.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

just finish a slot with Fahsai from galaxyxscorts today

location easy access nice n clean

looks same as the picture provided

body 9/10 great body with nice curves

French 8/10 will be more intense once deep fuck her

bbbj 9/10 very good blow with deepthroat and cim provided

pussy 9/10 shaved pussy with no smell n nice to lick

fj 9/10 very intense in riding while I grab her boobs..her moan is stero type ..really makes my 2ic boils fast ..and her expression is those slutty type
Old 10-03-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
cuntraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Nadia Seduction68

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=764059

I had RTf her multiple times before writing this redundant FR.
Bros who wrote for her basically covered them all.

Nadia is one outstanding lady / FL.
Her bed skills prowess need no introduction.
Beneath that ferociously hardworking sexual persona actually lie a equally pleasant character that she truly is.
Her last 3 day oredi, I will gonna get one more slot on top of the 3 times i visited her. Hence this simple FR to pay homage to what OKT proclaimed as the best of the best.

Looks: 9/10 Loves her GND looks, non pretentious.
Body: 9/10 She dont exercise much to get this lithe figure, she sexcrise.
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced but soft enough and man, I will miss those 2 nipples.
Pussy: 9/10 Grew and shaved repeatedly lo but cannot hide that lovely scent emanating from that pussy.
French: 9/10 Better than my own girlfriend, that passion.
BBBJ: 9/10 I would like her to BBBJ forever and no one else if i can but i know i cannot afford her lol, sad!
AR: 9/10 I only tried it once it was good, she is experienced in this.
FJ: 9/10 It is not wild hardcore sex it was love making at its optimum. That feeling will be hard to replicate in my opinion.
GFE: 100/10 Enough said.
RTF: One last time......
Old 10-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766165

shes back again..gonna rtf her real soon
Old 10-03-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody had any bad exp with rp? Been reading here and seems like mixed reviews and alot of new accounts posting fr.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
tomson666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=764523

Kimmi Seduction68 stable

Loc: 9/10
Okt: 9/10

Ratings for Kimmi:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: 9/10
AR: 9/10
COF: 10/10
FJ"9/10

Kimmi truly has no fear for cum, whether in her mouth or face, she took it all like a consummate pro. A rarity. Will rtf.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

kena once and never return i stick with bro ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihihihi View Post
Anybody had any bad exp with rp? Been reading here and seems like mixed reviews and alot of new accounts posting fr.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is indeed a mix quality so you may need to test your luck when booking their gals.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nutty T003

It was late at night past midnight and was trying to find a bonk and managed to secure a booking the booking.

It was an awesome night I have.

Thanks Bro Ok for allowing to book so late.

Looks: 9/10 short with with petite body frame, sexy and nice looking and always smiling.

Body: 9/10 small natural boobs to play with. Nice ass to squeeze. Awesome bikini body has tattoo at leg area

BBBJ: 9/10 very good technique and just went on and on till i tell her i just wanna fuck her.

Painting: 8/10 finger then after that lick her wet and tight pussy. Trimmed pussy. Tasty with no smell .

FJ: 9/10 Great. She went through with all the positions i wanted.And even after i come she nvr let go of me and kept riding me hahahahah. Awesome moans from her

GFE: 10/10 There were lot of hug and cuddle and small kisses here and there before deep frenching which make her score high in this

Awesome lady with an awesome service.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
LOL!! Aircon still broken?! OKT u still don't fix ar? 1 week since I complain.

Her tummy is eat too much tummy. Acceptable. Her boobs really is the highlight. I probably won't RTF because I got others in my list
Any tummy js a turn off...

Ur list very long hor.. Haha

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 10-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
Any tummy js a turn off...

Ur list very long hor.. Haha
After birth tummy 10 times uglier leh. Wrinkled and big.

Ya... Haha. Last week too active. Need rest abit too.

Wanted to try Donut but see her so busy so reluctant to go.

Ai also too popular so I probably skip too.

Then now aiming one Korean in Dome 3.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mocha168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766075

Tried Ray from galaxy

Central location with attached bathroom

Knock door first thing welcome is her nice smile and attitude

Looks 9/10 young type cheerful

Body 9/10 no access fats.. Tight body.. With a pair of nice boobs

Bbbj 8.5/10 licks around the tip and gives fast n slow motion

Pussy 8.5/10 tight wet pussy when I finger

FJ 9/10 accommodate with all the request and positions I want with no complaints and willing to serve.. First shot finish doggy and second deep in her mouth.. Went off a happy man
Old 10-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
If I tell you facts my post don't know can stay here how long

You so smart sure can figure it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1