The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Casten is Cool - loads of Potential
L8 h66e

I tot maybe I should start a thread with this house as I stumbled upon it... This house comprises of PRC from Cat 80 to Cat 100. I haven't seen 150 yet.

I tried Cat 80 gal that looks quite pretty with nice body. But sad to say no BBBJ, AR here. Service for this gal if I remembered is 55, Asked me to missionary her so sianz lor and couldn't cum liao as GFE drop bottom low after hearing this... Have to HJ in the end. I was told by OKT its 40 mins for the gals. Understand there's a thread talking abt this stable too at cat $80 recommendations. So maybe I should make 1 for them.

Oh BTW I tot of getting 77 first when she walked down and after told the okt 55 for a while... I faster changed my mind ask for 55 as her electric eyes very powerful. Shouldn't have changed man.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Re: L8 h66e

Visited this house again. Was actually aiming 77 but due to so many recommendations by samsters, went for 83 $80 instead.

Looks: 8 (She looks like Hebe, When i asked her which celeb she looks like? She said HK or Taiwan? I said Taiwan... She said SHE member right? )

Body: 6.5 (Not tall, Skin however white and smooth. Butt not perky enuf)
Boobs: B Cup (Abit sag though)
BJ: 5 (Not very long but strong suction)
AR: 3 (Light licks, well at least she does it!)
GFE: 8 (Really frenly)
French: NA (only light pecks)
FJ: 7 (Willing to serve. She wanted to lie down but I pulled her up to sitting position. To be fair to no.55 I also did the same. No complains, 55 is quite tall so quite nice to fuk in sitting position too)
Service: 8 (Willing to let u suck or lick her breast. Great!)

PS: She is not leaving so soon like the bros said.... She say next year ard april.

When I walked out... Saw $100 no.66 ... Sibei chio with big round eyes and big boobies... 77 $80 also same standard but looks lose abit to 66... Gonna try this 2 out next time.... Any contributions to this 2 gals will be much appreciated. Thanks!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Fanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i guess the samsters at cat $80 recommendation thread should thank you for this thread? Haha.

But guess its a good idea to start this afterall.

Didnt really realise G83 look like Hebe from SHE. Shall have a gd look next time round.

Meanwhile, will look forward to your review on other girls too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casten View Post
I tot maybe I should start a thread with this house as I stumbled upon it... This house comprises of PRC from Cat 80 to Cat 100. I haven't seen 150 yet.

I tried Cat 80 gal that looks quite pretty with nice body. But sad to say no BBBJ, AR here. Service for this gal if I remembered is 55, Asked me to missionary her so sianz lor and couldn't cum liao as GFE drop bottom low after hearing this... Have to HJ in the end. I was told by OKT its 40 mins for the gals. Understand there's a thread talking abt this stable too at cat $80 recommendations. So maybe I should make 1 for them.

Oh BTW I tot of getting 77 first when she walked down and after told the okt 55 for a while... I faster changed my mind ask for 55 as her electric eyes very powerful. Shouldn't have changed man.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

To help with this thread,
All girls are $80 except for 66 & 99 who are $100.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rukawa1917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Business hour for this house?
Old 09-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

12.30 - 1.00
Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Visited this house again. Was actually aiming 77 but due to so many recommendations by samsters, went for 83 $80 instead.

Looks: 8 (She looks like Hebe, When i asked her which celeb she looks like? She said HK or Taiwan? I said Taiwan... She said SHE member right? )

Body: 6.5 (Not tall, Skin however white and smooth. Butt not perky enuf)
Boobs: B Cup (Abit sag though)
BJ: 5 (Not very long but strong suction)
AR: 3 (Light licks, well at least she does it!)
GFE: 8 (Really frenly)
French: NA (only light pecks)
FJ: 7 (Willing to serve. She wanted to lie down but I pulled her up to sitting position. To be fair to no.55 I also did the same. No complains, 55 is quite tall so quite nice to fuk in sitting position too)
Service: 8 (Willing to let u suck or lick her breast. Great!)

PS: She is not leaving so soon like the bros said.... She say next year ard april.

When I walked out... Saw $100 no.66 ... Sibei chio with big round eyes and big boobies... 77 $80 also same standard but looks lose abit to 66... Gonna try this 2 out next time.... Any contributions to this 2 gals will be much appreciated. Thanks!!!
so latest update is april? haha she keep changing but tts gd news though...anyway 77 was good to me...potential kc material plus gd stereo but according to other bros dead fish...she told me b4 chemistry is impt to her...so maybe u could try for urself
Old 09-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
so latest update is april? haha she keep changing but tts gd news though...anyway 77 was good to me...potential kc material plus gd stereo but according to other bros dead fish...she told me b4 chemistry is impt to her...so maybe u could try for urself
Since bro casten is a first time customer, i think the april date might not be so accurate. But whatever the case, its good to have her on our shores longer instead.
Old 16-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanglee View Post
Since bro casten is a first time customer, i think the april date might not be so accurate. But whatever the case, its good to have her on our shores longer instead.
She was quite worried that ppl are saying she's going so soon. Tell me help her let u guys know. Lol. Ask me will I look for her again? I say see how.... Lol. So many fishes in there sia.... 77 feel like trying. Maybe next time or straight for 66 as her eyes and boobs so big! Cat 100 though. No bbbj Abit Sianz.....
Old 16-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
She was quite worried that ppl are saying she's going so soon. Tell me help her let u guys know. Lol. Ask me will I look for her again? I say see how.... Lol. So many fishes in there sia.... 77 feel like trying. Maybe next time or straight for 66 as her eyes and boobs so big! Cat 100 though. No bbbj Abit Sianz.....

77 seems like the next some of the bros are aiming in this forum. (I mean those those that r looking at the $80 thread)
Old 16-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
so is she gg off by end dec?
Old 16-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanglee View Post
77 seems like the next some of the bros are aiming in this forum. (I mean those those that r looking at the $80 thread)
yes indeed. after the subpar service by g83 (based only on my subjective perception), i intend to switch to g77 for the gal of this hse.
Old 17-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
maybemaybe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaybemaybe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

love this house! the girls are great!
Old 17-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
yes indeed. after the subpar service by g83 (based only on my subjective perception), i intend to switch to g77 for the gal of this hse.
G77

So far she served me well...recommended!

Hv fun guys!
Old 18-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybemaybe View Post
love this house! the girls are great!
Bro,
So far the review has been on G77 & 83. So which girl have you tried from this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1