The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Since he like to CSB and xia sway himself, let him lot ... Just treat a nice entertainment on a Friday
Wait till you kena lucky strike, l will see what you do. You are not the one infected, of course talk easy. Knn.....wanna prove her innocence ask me pay for you. Nb who more xia suay.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
derp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
Dont talk rot.......how the fuck l know she is a public toilet. Just now you guys keep supporting her.

Anyway rest of the bro, try at your own risk. No FJ or CIM you be save.
working gal not public toilet den is what??? ur wife ah??? hahaha ur wife oso 180rm 1 shot dats y u forget to wear condom???
Old 29-02-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also can say I fj her 30 times, it is what you say lor. Screenshot your report to prove your claim. even you have std, maybe is you get from some chicken outside la
How the fart get prove........saigon accept cash only. Anyway you the truth. Ask her prove herselve to do a check. At least the rest can still support her if she is clean.

I doubt she dare to go for check up.......she does FJ with alot of rtm fart like me.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derp View Post
working gal not public toilet den is what??? ur wife ah??? hahaha ur wife oso 180rm 1 shot dats y u forget to wear condom???
You dont just farking bark here lah. If my wife worth 180 your wife will worth 70 for 2 shots. Dont farking get family members involve.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow..........seems like you are her hardcore supporter wow.
Honestly......she is one of the best girl l get from saigon. Not becsuse infected me with STDs for raw with her. Things wont end up this way. If she admit she do FJ with other bro, l will be caution as l understand she need to make a living. But she insisted never FJ thats why ended almost 15 times raw. 15 times in month man.........not infected by her then who else.
Play at own risk........hottest topic of saigon now.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
derp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You dont just farking bark here lah. If my wife worth 180 your wife will worth 70 for 2 shots. Dont farking get family members involve.
so how is ur wife std??? poor gal marry dumbo like u hahaha
Old 29-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ya Specty , you are the hottest topic in LS now..... and since you are married .... better ask your wife to go check .... no treatment is dangerous ... there will become smelly one
Old 29-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LefthandGrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes your bullshit is making her famous. Hard to book her liao, too hot. I just a lurker, u made me make account. Nice one.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya Specty , you are the hottest topic in LS now..... and since you are married .... better ask your wife to go check .... no treatment is dangerous ... there will become smelly one
Wow.....seems like you are super close with. Ask her go do a check up herselve to prove. I doubt she dare to go. If she raw to me ....... some more bro will get the same treatment.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont talk rot because she service you. Go try her cim and see what happen to you then talk.Also did she tell you she raw with me 15 times. Dont talk as though you know alot. I rtm her almost 20 times, 15 times FJ raw.........5 time she not well. Knn......tell me no fj with other. But ended up alot bro got FJ dont know raw or cap. Now l kenna STDs from her for sure because last touch is with her. Surface this out still got stupid fiat like you to support. She dont lie and made kenna STDs l wont blow this big. Luckily STDs not AIDs.

Wait for more bro to come out verify they have bonk her will know.
I always book her......she is the hottest. RTM her 17 times in a month. Told me never bonk with other bro. Buy her gifts for valentines. Now l kenna STDs (Doctor verify) update Bro here. You guys stupid enough to support her. Always remember Fire dont start by itself.

Quote:
You sound like you wanna get something from her but you could not get it. That why you reacted in this way.

No 2 is indeed a gem to be treasured.kindly dun talk rot, affect other reputation and business.

Exactly bro. Come on la be a man. This kind pattern see too much liao. Couldn’t get it and wan flame ppl. Lol. Go f yourself.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Well 2 really did fj it’s a cfm so bro what treatment you doing now ?
Old 29-02-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky! View Post
Just had a terrible session w 27. Throughout the massage, she was busy texting and even at a point picked up a call to chat really spoil the atmosphere. As we r going to shower before b2b, notice that she was on pad damn turn off. Next during b2b, she taichi alot and gave a half past 6 bbbj, like 3 slurps and try to hj me off! Thats not all ! After i release my load, she used the towel which has some of my cums for me to use to wrap to the toilet! Thats really shocking. I asked for the clean one which is available but she faster took and run into the toilet so i have no choice but to follow. While in the toilet, she ask me to hold the listerine n help her pour some and she happily rinse and throw from her mouth from standing position which obviously splashed onto me! N worse she nv offer me the listerine. The worse thing comes now. As she help me shower, suddenly she use her long polished nail n poked deep into me belly button! I was in great pain n was like wtf she doing!?!? My face immediately turn black and i clean myself dry n wanna walk off the toilet. Then she just continue shower and her water again kena my dryed body. Super duper turn off n angry. She seems like mad keep talking to herself and showering so long whereby the customer already leave the toilet she continue. Fyi nv had much interaction during the b2b cuz i think she got period while i also siam n turned off. While walking out i told Ken abt it and he apologised. Seriously if she has problem or attitude dont come work and spoil customers mood. My belly button still in pain while writing this feedback... take note guys and fyi its not the first time i had tried her before but nv expect the drastic change from her service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Took 27 on my trip last week. First choice was 20 but she was booked, so took 27 based on bro’s recommendation.

She came into the room with a black face and pointed to the clothes hanger, apparently to indicate to me to strip and hang my clothes there (wtf). Massage was normal, nothing to shout. Came to bathing time, she was fully clothed through out the bath. Aske why she didn’t bath, she simply said “bath already”.

No B2B also, straightaway wanted to jerk me off. A lot of things cannot do (can not touch her pussy cos got menses (knn), cannot pinch her nipples cos she don’t like it to become big (double knn)). End up just a handjob.

Maybe is I sway visit her on her red day, but I’ll avoid 27 at all costs in future.
sad to hear your encounter bro. i too had a bad one with 27, surprised she can still survive if her service so bad.
Old 29-02-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thefreakinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning went little saigon. Asked for 36 but counter say went back liao. Lucky got her wechat ask her then say have. Heng ar. Her service damn good. Very gfe. Miss her bj liao.

Number 36
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: Small
Massage: 7 (hardworking)
B2b: 7
Bbbj: 9 (best bbj experience I had so far. Will keep give eye contact. Left 1 point is if she starts moaning. Hahaha.)

Can find her if you want Bbbj. Need wechat can pm me. Dont know why counter say don't have also lor. Kns. 😂
Old 29-02-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 19
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dont talk rot because she service you. Go try her cim and see what happen to you then talk.Also did she tell you she raw with me 15 times. Dont talk as though you know alot. I rtm her almost 20 times, 15 times FJ raw.........5 time she not well. Knn......tell me no fj with other. But ended up alot bro got FJ dont know raw or cap. Now l kenna STDs from her for sure because last touch is with her. Surface this out still got stupid fiat like you to support. She dont lie and made kenna STDs l wont blow this big. Luckily STDs not AIDs.

Wait for more bro to come out verify they have bonk her will know.
I always book her......she is the hottest. RTM her 17 times in a month. Told me never bonk with other bro. Buy her gifts for valentines. Now l kenna STDs (Doctor verify) update Bro here. You guys stupid enough to support her. Always remember Fire dont start by itself.
Must be you cant get grape says grape sour. Come on la. You just created this nick just to frame people izzit. Don't hide behind and talk cock la. And this is a B2B joint. Not a fucking joint. Don't need to boost how many time u did with who ever. Did you kena std from road side Indian FL? Why so careless. Aiyo... may god bless you
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 29-02-2020, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi, anyone tried #26? The young girl with tattoo on her hand. She look beautiful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1