The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Bro, did u ever continue your story with Fon.

Like to hear more.
I've seen Fon before on my previous visits to Thermae. If you've been there frequent enough, there are some familiar faces that would have been etched in your mind. Fon was one of them.

She was no stunning beauty but she possesses a look and a body type that I like. Sharp features, slim with big tits. She looked 24, but Thai puyings tend to look younger than their actual age.

It was my last night in Bangkok, and I needed only one shot.

"Hi, how much for short time?", I went straight to the point.

She quoted 2500, the standard Thermae ST rate.

I finished my drink at a leisure pace, while chatting with Fon to build the mood. We walked back to my hotel, stopping off at 7-11 for a box of durex. She helped me to pick the featherlite. I caught a tall farang behind us in the queue staring down at her inviting cleavage.

Fon spoke good English. You could tell she's not new to the biz. Her GFE was off the charts and I was charmed enough to extend to LT even before we arrived at my room.

I rarely do LT, as I'm a terribly light sleeper. But occasionally, I meet that special one. As soon as we got naked, I could not keep my hands off her.

The sex was great, Fon was a real performer in bed. I took a real long time to cum as I pumped her in missionary, squeezing her tits and frenching from time to time, enjoying the spectacular view before I finally succumbed and cum all over her big, round tits.

She gave me a top-notch back massage after a quick wash-up. We also proceeded to the bathtub where we fondled around for a while before we dried up and head out for supper.

Amazing GFE, fantastic sex, I was serviced from head to toe. There are gems to be found at Thermae. Looking forward to my next trip to LOS.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Well shared!

Appreciate the description, how much did u TOP up to LT?

Personally I don’t mind ST but if chemistry is found btw us will like to TOP up to LT if the lady permit. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
I've seen Fon before on my previous visits to Thermae. If you've been there frequent enough, there are some familiar faces that would have been etched in your mind. Fon was one of them.

She was no stunning beauty but she possesses a look and a body type that I like. Sharp features, slim with big tits. She looked 24, but Thai puyings tend to look younger than their actual age.

It was my last night in Bangkok, and I needed only one shot.

"Hi, how much for short time?", I went straight to the point.

She quoted 2500, the standard Thermae ST rate.

I finished my drink at a leisure pace, while chatting with Fon to build the mood. We walked back to my hotel, stopping off at 7-11 for a box of durex. She helped me to pick the featherlite. I caught a tall farang behind us in the queue staring down at her inviting cleavage.

Fon spoke good English. You could tell she's not new to the biz. Her GFE was off the charts and I was charmed enough to extend to LT even before we arrived at my room.

I rarely do LT, as I'm a terribly light sleeper. But occasionally, I meet that special one. As soon as we got naked, I could not keep my hands off her.

The sex was great, Fon was a real performer in bed. I took a real long time to cum as I pumped her in missionary, squeezing her tits and frenching from time to time, enjoying the spectacular view before I finally succumbed and cum all over her big, round tits.

She gave me a top-notch back massage after a quick wash-up. We also proceeded to the bathtub where we fondled around for a while before we dried up and head out for supper.

Amazing GFE, fantastic sex, I was serviced from head to toe. There are gems to be found at Thermae. Looking forward to my next trip to LOS.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well shared!

Personally I don’t mind ST but if chemistry is found btw us will like to TOP up to LT if the lady permit. Cheers 🍻
I think those syts dont allow LT, especially those prettier ones. Strictly only ST.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 22-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

They will allow if you offer her way way beyond what she can earn in one night with ST, or if its already 2am and she will leave at 6am or if you look like superstar.

Anyway alot of these SYT even if they agree to LT, most of the time maximum 2 shots so better discuss properly. For me, I never understood the concept of LT, I just want to fuck and then do my own thing, but of course up to individual
Old 22-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
They will allow if you offer her way way beyond what she can earn in one night with ST, or if its already 2am and she will leave at 6am or if you look like superstar.

Anyway alot of these SYT even if they agree to LT, most of the time maximum 2 shots so better discuss properly. For me, I never understood the concept of LT, I just want to fuck and then do my own thing, but of course up to individual
I've got the feeling that lately there aren't that many syt anymore in Thermae. But its been a while since I have been there. You got that impression too?

I've started looking else where not necessarily freelance bars
Old 22-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
I've got the feeling that lately there aren't that many syt anymore in Thermae. But its been a while since I have been there. You got that impression too?

When i was there earlier this month, weekdays had lesser syts but more middle aged ladies. I think weekends should have better standards but should be very crowded.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 22-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post

Last week when I was there, there were some new blood or should I say first time I see them and quite a number of them but its true that one of the girls I fucked a few times tell me recently alot of "aunties" come to Thermae.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Last week when I was there, there were some new blood or should I say first time I see them and quite a number of them but its true that one of the girls I fucked a few times tell me recently alot of "aunties" come to Thermae.
Really? I will be there next week. Let me confirm and update you guys.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well shared!

Total 5000 for LT. Ok price. She gave oil massage (she brought oil), soapy massage in tub. Rub my cock before we went to sleep. Rub my cock again when i woke up. Overall, money well spent.
Old 24-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Any particular reasons they don’t do LT?

Personally I prefer LT, feels more GFE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
I think those syts dont allow LT, especially those prettier ones. Strictly only ST.
Old 24-08-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Popular girls can do ST at least 4 times in one night, thats at least 10k. And just need to fuck and go. LT go with you 5k must give you 2 shots for few hours, and still must pretend to like you very much. Which one you choose if you girl? As I said, but if you offer 5k for LT at 2am, the girl might take it if she needs the cash, not too tired, don't hate you and you are not too demanding. To me Thermae is a fuck and go place.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

maybe can try bring the girl go club or nice restaurant to foster some gfe before fucking.
If successful, they might stay till 12pm the next day or even later.
I had quite a few which i paid short time rates + tips (totaling 3-3,5k) for up to 12pm the next day. Wasnt agreed beforehand, but end up they decided to stay till next noon and we fucked 1h+ and stopped. Next 2-3h later she was fondling me to go again. The repeat till 8am morning when we slept till 11. Before she left, we had a final go. Was fun but felt like i almost never slept the whole night.
My fren once had a girl who stayed all the way till 8pm the next day! Yes 8PM the next night. The girl only asked for 3k from him.
Old 25-08-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Personally out of 10x I bar fine the girl from popular bars like Baccara/Rainbow, only 2-3x they will stay with me until lunch time the next day, very tough.

You'll have more success when you bar fine someone from the smaller bars. It helps when you are talking them about what they like to do, what they like to eat etc.. Then if they mention something that can only be done in day time.. Then just jump in with a suggestion "proong nee pai gin ahan ippon duai gan ao mai?" if they say yes you know they'll stay for very long liao..

One girl from spankies stayed with me for 2 consecutive days, I asked her if need to pay for the 2nd day onwards she said "leaw teh" so left it until very last minute I'm boarding taxi to go airport then I passed her money. Otherwise she didn't mention anything and I would have gone to the airport paying for only day one.

Girls with BF confirm won't stay until next morning.

Some single girls may not also.

Those who are recovering from heartbreak are damn good targets to stay until the next day late afternoon.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Thus my game is picking up girls from discos.
I don't have such skills leh, pls teach me bro lol.

Also I'm married, i never take off my wedding ring and even if I do the tan lines show.

I noticed thai girls are very sharp, they'll see if you can reply msgs or pick up calls at all times of the day or face time to see if you're already in a relationship.
Old 25-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Actually i also fuck a number of thai girls over the years but still cannot speak thai 😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1