The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Sammyboy Sex Forum Link Keeps Changing

To surf, I have bookmark SBF.
Every once in a while, there is connection issue with the link.

I went back to the cafe and look for the link SBF.
After clicking I am able to access the website and found a new link.

Then I discovers somehow the address has been changed without advance notice. These are just some of the changes I have notice
samrocks
samjustrock
sbfsg.rocks

If the cafe website is not updated with new link, you cant access.
Anyone experience this? Or is it just me?
Old 27-02-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: Sammyboy Sex Forum Link Keeps Changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Then I discovers somehow the address has been changed without advance notice. These are just some of the changes I have notice
samrocks
samjustrock
sbfsg.rocks

So far sbf.net.nz works fine for me
Old 27-02-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
The website that you are trying to access is unavailable as it contains prohibited material.

For more information, please visit the following page:
https://www.imda.gov.sg/regulations-...ation/internet
Old 27-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
The website that you are trying to access is unavailable as it contains prohibited material.

For more information, please visit the following page:
https://www.imda.gov.sg/regulations-...ation/internet
Use vpn like the one advertised in forum (1.1.1.1). Download as an app on phone. Just need to open the app and switch on the VPN then can surf without any issues. No need to configure anything so very easy one
Old 27-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

samrocks
samjustrock
sbfsg.rocks

Join the telegram group and there is a QR code in the chat that always points to the updated link.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

i think the boss did a great job with the QR code. save it somewhere discreet so that you can find the latest unblocked link.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where do i get the qr code. Tks
Old 27-02-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
Where do i get the qr code. Tks
Read the message above and you can find it.
Old 27-02-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

On phone it works fine, but when on PC, I have to use VPN.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 27-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15331 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Same here WOO using sbfnet.nz also no problem
WOO using Puffin briwser all good!
Old 27-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It be a long time I have not log into Sammyboy. I noticed my old account for some reason no rep point at all, hahaha.

Anyway, I am using Tor Browser on mobile and PC to access the new address https://sammyboy.rocks.

Hope this help.
Old 27-02-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

The govt constantly finding the new link to block oso, so sbf admin constantly updating the links, same as all the FL sites (increasing the number ___8.com). diff service providers somehow oso blocks certain sites (eg. exact same link may work on wifi but not on 4g). so ya, many bros alr covered most of the ways to find updated link or use vpn to access. i personally just try to google sbf, samsters.club, sbfnet.nz all these and check if got updated working links. worse come to worse use vpn or check tele
Old 27-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Need to have a very powerful admin to monitor for all of us.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the barcode link below lar......

https://qrs.ly/tmbctoz

Mda keep on monitor the Link and block, so admin will also refresh new address.

I couldn’t access last night so I know it was blocked. Today ok Liao.
Old 27-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Keep the barcode link below lar......

https://qrs.ly/tmbctoz

Mda keep on monitor the Link and block, so admin will also refresh new address.

I couldn’t access last night so I know it was blocked. Today ok Liao.
Finally we have somone mentioned the reason
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1