The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: buying resale flat 2021 (rant)

flat outside look ugly, doesnt mean much
its the inside that matters
Last time i stay punggol the flat so beautiful, look like condo
but inside so small knn lan jiao flats
after that grow up liao, my family all go buy own old flats to live. Those flats without bomb shelters. Bedrooms all bigger and more livable. Ya some of these flats outside look like shit also, but inside is comfortable.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Don’t worry unnecessarily about Ah Long flats. Sg Ah Longs at most glue your gate or try to scare you. Best way is to install camera and if they disturb you, make a police report. If location is good, price ok and you like the place Ah Long flat or not does not matter in the bigger picture.
i have never thought that dealing with sg ah long is so easy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
flat outside look ugly, doesnt mean much
Last time i stay punggol the flat so beautiful, look like condo
but inside so small knn lan jiao flats
after that grow up liao, my family all go buy own old flats to live. Those flats without bomb shelters. Bedrooms all bigger and more livable. Ya some of these flats outside look like shit also, but inside is comfortable.
ya for me, the inside is all that matters. outside i dont really care much.. i mean at the very least dont look like a slum thou...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
TS must evaluate the cash on hand. And got budget to reno or not?

Cuz buy resale is likely also buying the existing reno.
ya i dont have so much cash for reno also.. so looking for move in conditions one lor, i think i found 3-4 agents help me find house. let them do the job. easier for me.. cus hearsay got some flats not listed in propertyguru or 99.co
Old 25-01-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS I can't comment much on your choices, you can still buy a resale with your overseas spouse fyi Just that it will be really difficult on you financially. Jiayou, non citizen spouse scheme.

DIY painting yourself, scrape off old paint with the scraper then repaint twice. Help you save a few hundred to thousand dollars painting fee. Toilet likely need to renovate if you get cheap flats. You can ask hdb for a list of their most affordable contractors. Spalling concrete you go buy polymer mortar and mix water then apply yourself to the exposed rebar, be your own contractor liao bro you need save money.

I almost in similar situation but chose to let go of my overseas girlfriend because income will very tight for housing and taking care of family, at least you got balls to carry up the family burden. Hats off to you.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
TS I can't comment much on your choices, you can still buy a resale with your overseas spouse fyi Just that it will be really difficult on you financially. Jiayou, non citizen spouse scheme.

DIY painting yourself, scrape off old paint with the scraper then repaint twice. Help you save a few hundred to thousand dollars painting fee. Toilet likely need to renovate if you get cheap flats. You can ask hdb for a list of their most affordable contractors. Spalling concrete you go buy polymer mortar and mix water then apply yourself to the exposed rebar, be your own contractor liao bro you need save money.

I almost in similar situation but chose to let go of my overseas girlfriend because income will very tight for housing and taking care of family, at least you got balls to carry up the family burden. Hats off to you.
Haha thanks bro, sometimes i wonder to myself if i am kumgong to carry all this burdens or like u said got balls

Quote:
Meaning e.g. on paper put 10k but real charge 7k then give u 3k cash.
Wa bro, i didnt know got such thing!
Old 26-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

These days most agent source for house from same platform like propertyguru or srx, i really think we are in the times where buyside agent is redundant or low value esp when HDB make it easy for buyer to do their own paperwork. Most time the agent u engage may not even help u but pressure u to close deal fast. The 1% agent fee u save can use it to furnish ur house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
ya i dont have so much cash for reno also.. so looking for move in conditions one lor, i think i found 3-4 agents help me find house. let them do the job. easier for me.. cus hearsay got some flats not listed in propertyguru or 99.co
Old 26-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

speculation in the market is this year resale hdb prices will keep going up no thanks to the mco in malaysia. due the uncertainties many m'sian pr are now deciding to plant root here rather then wait out for matters back home to be under control..my colleague sold off marsiling 5 year hdb 4 rm...easily pocket 430K..
Old 26-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
i have never thought that dealing with sg ah long is so easy lol...
My friend bought one, unknowingly...even brag to us gotten a great deal...

Well she gotten a shock of her life after waking up to a door splashed with red paint.

She contacted the ex-owner...the fucker told her to call police, call him for what?

Ended up having to pay to change a new door and gate...

She tried installing camera, but the runner showed up 1 month later wear black head to toe with mask...spray paint on her camera and splashed paint again on her door.

Sadly the runner was never caught, to this day, my friend still ask us to walk her up to her door if it is late....
Old 26-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=fallen11;20442167]flat outside look ugly, doesnt mean much
===============
buy those old 3 room at beo crescent or taman ho swee or even jln kukoh
cheaper
Old 26-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

if you buy resale, dun expect it to appreciate overtime unless its BTO. In fact, it will depreciate slowly as time goes by. Some people choose to buy condo and flip later but I feel upside is limited now compared to the past after factoring in stamp duty, property tax, and mortgage interest. However, if you know how to do basic investment like buying blue chips or REITS and keep long time, it might be better to buy a resale HDB at a strategic location just to stay and invest the rest.
Old 27-01-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually i also got one very "risky" idea for TS.

Tell your agent that you wana find a flat that is very likely to kana en-bloc for the next 3-5 years for new development.

So when zenghu ask you to move out hor, got chance they give you a new HDB. Again its a risk!!! Duno you need pay more or will kana compensate or not.
Even zenghu staff also don't know which block will go under SERS you think property agent is God will know which one will enbloc? So many old block nowadays toa payoh jurong cck amk everywhere. Even my block now less than 60 years liao. All these hdb will be 0 dollars soon without compensation, see geylang landed, all forced to move by SLA, AND NO compensation.

Suggest TS after have Singapore baby liao go apply bto under singaporean and baby name, wife put occupier. Have sg baby can apply bto, your first resale hdb you just thong for 5 years first then go apply to bto after baby born.

Hdb still best bet for most of us.

Besides that TS can actually get sales of balance flat, and ROF reoffer of balance flat. Hdb price, still a good alternative
Old 27-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even zenghu staff also don't know which block will go under SERS you think property agent is God will know which one will enbloc? So many old block nowadays toa payoh jurong cck amk everywhere. Even my block now less than 60 years liao. All these hdb will be 0 dollars soon without compensation, see geylang landed, all forced to move by SLA, AND NO compensation.

Suggest TS after have Singapore baby liao go apply bto under singaporean and baby name, wife put occupier. Have sg baby can apply bto, your first resale hdb you just thong for 5 years first then go apply to bto after baby born.

Besides that TS can actually get sales of balance flat, and ROF reoffer of balance flat. Hdb price, still a good alternative
True, my friend bought the low rise flats at Alexandra Village when there much talks it will be en-bloc....he still waiting after 20 years..
Old 27-01-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
if you buy resale, dun expect it to appreciate overtime unless its BTO. In fact, it will depreciate slowly as time goes by. Some people choose to buy condo and flip later but I feel upside is limited now compared to the past after factoring in stamp duty, property tax, and mortgage interest. However, if you know how to do basic investment like buying blue chips or REITS and keep long time, it might be better to buy a resale HDB at a strategic location just to stay and invest the rest.
Nola i don't buy to invest. I buy to stay cus im homeless

Quote:
Actually i also got one very "risky" idea for TS.

Tell your agent that you wana find a flat that is very likely to kana en-bloc for the next 3-5 years for new development.

So when zenghu ask you to move out hor, got chance they give you a new HDB. Again its a risk!!! Duno you need pay more or will kana compensate or not.
Good plan but too risky for me bro.. im gambling with 4 lives including myself..

Quote:

Also good alternative for me, btw if i do buy with a singapore baby.. i can get how many rooms?
Old 28-01-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nola i don't buy to invest. I buy to stay cus im homeless

Good plan but too risky for me bro.. im gambling with 4 lives including myself..

Also good alternative for me, btw if i do buy with a singapore baby.. i can get how many rooms?
As many room as you can afford
Old 28-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
As many room as you can afford
Ah i see, thanks!
Old 01-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

4 room is ideal. 5 room is about same as 4 room except for bigger living room and kitchen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1