The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
buying resale flat 2021 (rant)

wapiang eh...

HLE loan just approved.. now i looking for 3rm resale flats via propertyguru and 99.co

nb all the flats look so ugly still dare to call 280k above.. is the owner and/or agent living in a dream? thn i happen to found one flat at the outskirt of yishun, flat is ok-ish done, but it is outskirt wor.... agent say 288k negotiable but say owner looking at 260k to 270k.. wuyabo?!

really speechless... now my only hope is wait after cny hope got good listings come....
Old 24-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: buying resale flat 2021 (rant)

You buying under single scheme? Price depend on location and lease but also up to the owner if willing to slash price.
The agent u prefer to ur agent or the owner's agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
nb all the flats look so ugly still dare to call 280k above.. is the owner and/or agent living in a dream? thn i happen to found one flat at the outskirt of yishun, flat is ok-ish done, but it is outskirt wor.... agent say 288k negotiable but say owner looking at 260k to 270k.. wuyabo?!
Old 24-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
You buying under single scheme? Price depend on location and lease but also up to the owner if willing to slash price.
you can always ask the agent to provide a bank assessment. If you want cheap, then go for those almost 40 years old 1. I think they should be under 150k.

Else, if you think economy will crash this year, wait until Sept lo.
Old 24-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
i buying together with my father, i got check the past transaction also.. just last year for that yishun i was talking about was sold @ 253k (high floor) but this one only mid floor and i offered 250k wor. valuation smelly smelly should be 220k to 230k bah i guess.. the lease left 60 plus years

that one is owner's agent, i searched up in propertyguru arrange my own viewing de.
Old 24-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
you can always ask the agent to provide a bank assessment. If you want cheap, then go for those almost 40 years old 1. I think they should be under 150k.

Else, if you think economy will crash this year, wait until Sept lo.
waa jialat i cannot go for anything below 60 years cus i am in my late 20s.. need the flat to last me till i am 95 if not cpf dont let me use all my OA
Old 24-01-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

If u buying together with your father, u cant go for bto? Old flat like the one u view alot of problem, renovation cost also high.

I rem Yishun is one location where resale flat are cheaper. Probably need to wait for owner to become desperate, ie they are given a timeline to sell their HDB when they receive key for their new house.

Quote:
i buying together with my father, i got check the past transaction also.. just last year for that yishun i was talking about was sold @ 253k (high floor) but this one only mid floor and i offered 250k wor. valuation smelly smelly should be 220k to 230k bah i guess.. the lease left 60 plus years de.
Old 24-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u buying together with your father, u cant go for bto? Old flat like the one u view alot of problem, renovation cost also high.

I rem Yishun is one location where resale flat are cheaper. Probably need to wait for owner to become desperate, ie they are given a timeline to sell their HDB when they receive key for their new house.
dont really wanna get much into details about my life but tried asking for BTO liao but cannot cus my father use HLE twice from HDB liao.. so i kena screwed by my dad lor..

the flat that i mentioned, when i offer the agent.. her face black black her reply was "aiya they wont accept one la" wapiang eh.... this kind of agent jin bo standard... just reply "ok can, i will get back to u" can liao mah.. but really the flat was sold thou.. i think to a fellow co-broker, she can still earn abit from the other agent..
Old 25-01-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
nb all the flats look so ugly still dare to call 280k above.. is the owner and/or agent living in a dream?
The pandemic has caused many Malaysian to stay & rent rooms in SG, thus causing price of HDB to rise slightly.

Good luck to your house searching
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the price all like that nowadays for 3 room flat, if is your own home you will think your house is the best mah want to sell high high, Most people are greedy one.

then buyer all wants to buy cheaper. 220k i hardly see in 3 room flats when looking for house research myself. Even 240k to 250k also difficult to find. You want 220k go buy those sibei old kind 3i house 1 toilet only that kind of house, really cmi one. Circuit road lease lesser than 60 or 50 years left many old folks stay one.

Any time the ceiling will have concrete falling down.

If can, buy without your father name for BTO. Don't waste your 1st HDB chance. You will cherish your chance later
Old 25-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Actually, ranting is pointless. You are looking to buy a resale, prices are generally within a certain range in that neighborhood.

I think it is fair and natural lah, every homeowner hope to profit from selling his place what, if you are selling you don't want to sell high meh?

When I was house hunting, I came across a really cheap flat, the owner was selling his 4-room HDB at 3-room price.

I went to see, no wonder, Ah long flat (owner owe ah long money so want to sell and hide), still tell me he upgrading to condo.

Well if you complain price high, go for ah long flat lah, sure much cheaper.
Old 25-01-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You HLE is applied using just your salary right....from HDB? Or bank?

When saying buying together with father.. you mean father name is as buyer or as occupant?

Using HLE twice does not affect buying of BTO/SOB. It more likely your father executed his 2 chance to buy direct from HDB.

IF he did NOT max out that 2 chances of buying direct BUT max out 2 chances of HDB loan, then what you can do is go for bank loans instead of HDB loan to apply BTO/SOB.

IF because the timeline not max out for eligibility buying direct from HDB then what you can do is write in to HDB appeal with the help of MPs detailing your circumstances. Where necessary, use the pandemic as excuses indicating renting room is expensive blah blah (if renting)

As for price of resale flat, its usually 50-100k++ above BTO prices.

Buying HDB is cannot rush. If need to rush because of financial issues or affordability then aim for those fully renovated or at at least in good condition.

In Sg, most important is have a home. Once have a home, things will get better. Gdluck.
HLE from HDB, together with my father. myself as first and him second. cannot get bank loan for some reason as i suspect it must have something to do with my father's bankrupt history (its cleared for more thn 5years btw, still donno how they work)

ya sorry i say wrong, is he buy direct from hdb twice, thats why lor. i cant rmb all those details cus i was rushing my way to get the hle approve. now approve, cant find a good flat.. now bobian i spread my search finds give multiple agents find for me... really no choice need to spend that 1% on them liao

ya understand buying hdb cannot rush, but rlly is no place stay bobian have to rush lor.. truly agree with u once have a home things will get better. and thanks!
Old 25-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Actually, ranting is pointless. You are looking to buy a resale, prices are generally within a certain range in that neighborhood.

I think it is fair and natural lah, every homeowner hope to profit from selling his place what, if you are selling you don't want to sell high meh?

When I was house hunting, I came across a really cheap flat, the owner was selling his 4-room HDB at 3-room price.

I went to see, no wonder, Ah long flat (owner owe ah long money so want to sell and hide), still tell me he upgrading to condo.

Well if you complain price high, go for ah long flat lah, sure much cheaper.
haha rant to get it out of my systems mah, tell my friends they all also dont understand yet cus all havent gone thru this phase of life. at least here fellow samster understand abit of my plight

btw what happen if really kena ah long flat? contact ah long say u new owner they will believe or not? or they will keep pestering?
Old 25-01-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
the price all like that nowadays for 3 room flat, if is your own home you will think your house is the best mah want to sell high high, Most people are greedy one.

then buyer all wants to buy cheaper. 220k i hardly see in 3 room flats when looking for house research myself. Even 240k to 250k also difficult to find. You want 220k go buy those sibei old kind 3i house 1 toilet only that kind of house, really cmi one. Circuit road lease lesser than 60 or 50 years left many old folks stay one.

Any time the ceiling will have concrete falling down.

If can, buy without your father name for BTO. Don't waste your 1st HDB chance. You will cherish your chance later
yea, all this has been in my consideration before liao... i guess different ppl have different priorities? i bobian have to take this step mah, cus i got thai wife, it's gonna be hard for me to find a flat next time with her.. might as well i get with my dad first... if can i also dont want to walk this route also
Old 25-01-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
The pandemic has caused many Malaysian to stay & rent rooms in SG, thus causing price of HDB to rise slightly.

Good luck to your house searching
thank u bro, im gonna need all the luck i can have lol
Old 25-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Don’t worry unnecessarily about Ah Long flats. Sg Ah Longs at most glue your gate or try to scare you. Best way is to install camera and if they disturb you, make a police report. If location is good, price ok and you like the place Ah Long flat or not does not matter in the bigger picture.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1