The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikesgph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Today return for Memi
Nothing much to add to all previous FR.You get what you see and read in her summary
GFE 20/10 may be we have good chemistry together.
She is a very sweet gem. Bro take care of her

Location is OK, not so discreet, boss efficient as usual.

RTF : sure without hesitation.
Old 21-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Nam from Slutdungeon

Nam looks like her photo with the usual Thai tan. She is pretty, slim and tall. I am not sure how to rate my experience with her. At times, she was like a girlfriend with a playful tantrum. Other times, she teased me like a pro. I can only say she is a little siow ting tong. Not a problem since I am only here to fuck her ass.

I really cannot remember the rest, other than her pouts which were quite charming. The most memorable was when I fucked her ass, twice. She was on all fours and I slowly eased myself into her. She let out a gasp and moaned softly as I slowly pulled in and out of her ass, feeling the tightness of her sphincter. First shot within a few minutes.

2nd shot I was going for her pussy but she asked me why not fuck her ass instead? No problem. She made an earlier comment that I was experienced with anal sex, so perhaps she was comfortable with me. Again with her on her knees, I fucked her a second time in her ass. This time I lasted a little longer and enjoyed her soft moans, and the ocassional pushing back of her ass against my cock.

Not quite the usual experience of a FL, I must say.
Old 21-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viveby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sonia from Seduction

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=757154

Location: Central, slightly discreet, parking nearby and also near to MRT.

OKT: 10/10 fast reply and confirmation. Instructions clear.

Looks: 8/10 resembles photos 80% apart from typical Thai Tan and blemishes on face. Still has the SYT look.

Body: 9/10 Fantastic body with great ass and slim with no fats. Not for boob lovers though

Sonia is 25 this year and first time in this trade - she speaks good english and just graduated from uni not too long ago. SYT still with an innocent smile.

As previous FRs said, she may seem innocent but is very horny if you push the right buttons, and very sensual in bed.

She likes guys who wear cologne - turns her on especially much.

Started of frenching slowly but got more heated as time passed. Starting painting her as that freshly shaved pussy looked too good to pass. Tasted good and she got super wet and moans got louder. Halfway through, she asked me to lie down and she switched to 69 position. Grabbing that ass while continuing to paint - shiok!

After she came, she lie down missionary and said "come fuck me". Wow can't wait anymore caps on and started fucking. Throughout the session as she got hornier she kept switching positions, riding passionately. The thing that I really liked was at the heat of the moment she grabbed my hair and started to ride harder. Nearly couldn't tahan but manage to change to doggy before finally blowing the first load.

Not a 2 shot guy so started talking alot about her life back in Thailand, joking here and there, kissing in between sentences. GFE really 10/10.

Exchanged contacts before leaving, definitely will RTF if time and vit m permits. Bros she is still very new to the trade so treat her nicely and she will treat you very well
Old 21-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for elva - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756621

Looks: 9/10 like photos
Body: 9/10 hot and tight but tanned
Boobs: 7/10 B/small c
BBBJ: 9.5/10 you need to try to know how good she is but your experience might vary
FJ: 9/10 tight as hell but need KY as she not wet enough, pumping her in prone is the best
Old 21-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for cake from 3 days ago, forgot to post - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php...043&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 same as photo
Body: 8/10 nothing special except she's slim
Boobs: 8.5/10 not big but very sensitive, will make her go crazy if u suck on her nips
BBBJ: 8/10 can be longer
FJ: 9/10 she's tight and wet especially if u tease her till she bth
Old 21-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

18th Dec 2019.
8pm.
Memi, sd68.
Location discreet.
This day is my revival day, how should i put it..FUCKING AWESOME.
Been so so fucking long, met this flaming hot body figure, foxy seductive eye contact, fucking horny fl who asked for more ! Took initiative to eat me everywhere 😱😱 ( unexpected areas also eat siol ! )
Her body firm, have peach shaped ass, god damn it SEXY MAX 😱😱😱
Held hands into her room, she worn the revealing robe which made me super buay tahan.
Sat on the bed egde & she came on top of me, hugged me tightly to her tits and her smell is those Victoria Secret type de. The sex drive level rapidly increases & she kept making me feel like raping her immediately but she is those sensational and passionate kind of solid powerful fl. I don't feel any kind of commercial feeling that she is working, purely i felt like im her beloved hubby 😅

She reached my top 2 fl in my list for so many years. Jitao made me think of her from the day we had wonderful sex which led me to jelly legs. 2 x shots. Came both in fj, she requested to cum on the second shot & want me to pump her hard, slow, frenched also sibei sexy kind one. Kns still played along give u tongue fight sometimes and sometimes sucked my lips and tongue, giggle and stuff..wah lan eh how to tahan ?? First shot i can't last long because she chiobu, figure power, slutty, and the sex was really too good liao man~~~ probably 20mins only fired liao 🤦‍♂️
Second shot very fast start...didn't have much time to rest also. Our lips and tongue never leave each other for 5 minutes one, keep french and french, roamed my rod, massaged it till i buay dong again 💪 she still ride on top of me, held my rod and rubbed her ultimate wet pussy 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ how to tahan ~~~
Dirty talk with me, bite lips, slutty eye contact then tell me she want me fuck her harder and say want eat my whole body well first before i fuck her well..okay lor agreement let her eat first. 15 minutes she let me felt as if im sitting with god in the heaven side by side. NOT FLY TO HEAVEN HOR, IS SIT BY SIDE WITH GOD LIAO. she wet licking, she sucked my balls, she ASS RIMMING DEEP INSIDE me 👏👏👏, everywhere of my body except my toe and nose never suck nia. When she suck my rod, the eye contact knn pcb really if those easy cum one you will be killed by her body, looks, slutty, sex, frenching etc ! She sucked my rod very very well. ( she has braces on and usually i won't take braces fl de. Yet, her sucking skills is near to goddess level one. Nabei i write until here my mind thinking about that night liao. I think u guys go for her fast and mai waste this chance of a legit COMMANDO GFE SLUTTY HOT BODY FIGURE FL.
( hehehe im gonna get my surprise gift from her ! So naughty and slutty let me kc her by telling me of the thing she wanna do with me and give me..😁😁 thats her superb gfe )
Bro sd68 i will message u for rtf 😍😍😍😍
Old 21-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Nadear from erotism

butts. bubba butt like JLo
looks.. chinese.. fair

bbbj ...good very sensual
ar .. hella good. she really use her toungue to lick ur ass!
frenching allow!
I am going for her ass but she declined as my lil dicky Is a little big for her.. a little disappointed but..
her pussy ... my god .. I finger her for a couple of minutes and she is wet.
took out my vibrator and make her pussy cum again!
at the same time my finger is inside her butt
her pussy is so wet that I need to bonk her
she would look at u encouraging u to bonk her harder cause I think she wants to cum again

God it was a good bonk after all. she would kiss and lick your dick after u came

her gfe is a lil strong.. hmm I am still looking for another slut to satisfy my lust..
Old 21-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Silk vodka (5/5)

Looks: 7.5/10 she may looks Chubby
Body: 7/10 not very Chubby, her stomach is quite toned. Boobs shaggy due to childbirth.
French: 8/10 very good French speaker
Bbbj: 6/10 very mild and slow
Fj: 8/10 the service is good. Like a gf pleasuring the bf
Gfe: 8/10
Rtf: maybe
Old 21-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tequilasuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756902

After reading some reviews of this lady and finally secure a slot with Galaxyxscorts

Place is discreet and clean

Once Noey open the door.. She gave me a very warm smile and welcome same like we know each other for some time.. Break the ice easy

Shower for me while she will play with my dick and after cleanse off the soap from my dick.. She straight went down to give me a good slow and sensual blowjob..

What stated by all the previous reviews are legit.. Her gfe is 9/10..Now to the main dish is her AR... She push both my legs up and Start giving my ass crack a very good licking.. 10/10..

Did a few positions with her.. But I still like doggy her becos of her ass cushion can really give out those skin to skin sound... And she is very wet below too.. First shot came in her mouth and 2nd while she ride me after some cuddle and resting..

Overall is a good experience plus the dmg is very worth it
Old 22-12-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
PEARL + LUNA from DirtySecret (20/12 11pm)

RTF: Might try for other tarma options as the OKT told me 4 of their ladies can do tarma, but will go for the lesbian tarma option soon.
Lesbian Tarma option? Where? I also want
Old 22-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 16
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756902

FR for Noey from GalaxyXcorts

Location Central

Room : Normal and Decent for the Deed

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person. Greeted with a lovely smile, friendly lady

Body : Minah skin. Curves and meaty ass that is suitable for action kekeke.

Boobs : B Natural that are handful with very brown nips. Very good to grab hold of.

Shower : Before and After little me was thoroughly showered and cleaned. No kinky action lei kekeke

All showered and had a very nice conversation with Noey.

Catbath : AR included and hit all the right spots.

BBBJ : Sensational more than hardcore. Licking of shaft, balls and will not feel the braces. Slurpy and feel like she enjoying the lollipop kekeke

First FJ : Started with cowgirl that lasted for quite a long while until Noey got tired and switch to missionary. Very passionate and very GFE. Pump for quite a while and released !

Half-time : Hugs and cuddle and more conversion. Massage was good

Second FJ : Doggy was initiated by Noey and with her meaty ass it was a pleasure kekeke. Change to missionary position and eventually released again !

Frenching : Yes and passionate. GFE ding ding ding

Summary : Noey is service orientated and is passionate about love making ! Hard working and definitely one of the best quality of time slot booked so far ! Bros who are into cuddling and service Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Yes if schedule permits.

Thanks again to bro Galaxy and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 22-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
MrWonderful12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sonia of Seduction68

Just completed a wonderful session with this sweet demure lady.
She is a GEM!
Looks: Sweet girl next door, wont reject. As a matter of fact, she looks even better than advertised.
Body: Slim with a wonderfully firm butt.
Boobs: She is slim, her boobs are normal size but with her body, too large will surely look weird.
Frenching: Started once I went inside her room. She told me she is shy to kiss me outside when she first saw me, she was scared the other ladies might see lol. Well, once we started it continued inside the bathroom too and back to the room and throughout our love making session. I am totally smitten with her.
BJ: She was detailed and ensured she licked every bit of my cock and my balls. The suction was good and she occasionally looked me in the eye with a smile. See liao, my cock steamed even harder than ever.
FJ: Cowgirl followed by doggy and then missionary where we frenched like no more tomorrow lol. Finished twice inside in doggy position, even her moans were all so cute!!
GFE: This part I want to rate. 20/10 Sonia behaved like my girlfriend, affectionate and attentive, cuddled tight with me utter sweet whispers into my ears turning me even more on and hard. We had a long intense french and hug before I left. Saw the other 2 ladies, Memi and Mara sitting on the sofa waiting for their customers, both are sweet and hot, especially Memi OMG. I tried my best to hide my glances at them but still cannot resist. Both are really hot stuff. I probably need to find a way to meet them if I can lol. if they are Sonia's standard especially in GFE, I would not mind trying them
Old 22-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Silk Stockings - Katie

This lady is a must try if you value great service and GFE.
She speaks well too.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
French, BBBJ, FJ - 9/10
GFE: 10/10 Superb companionship she gave me.
Location is discreet and quite hi end in terms of facilities inside. Best is security there dont give a shit haha.
Katie is RTF material, legit.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 5
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Wondering if any bros try out Landofsmile stable yet?
Are they credible?
Old 22-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
haulier92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmouse View Post
Wondering if any bros try out Landofsmile stable yet?
Are they credible?
Landofsmiles, Rainbow, ThaiX, Chivas are all bait and switch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1