The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
2Jan2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

May from Dirty Secret. Bad apt. No frenching. No squeezing too hard on the side of the boob. Bushy down there. Large but not so well done boobs. Short blowjob. Got braces. Very little English. This is a weird experience. Yet I had a good time. Nice slim body. Jovial, glad to see me attitude. Lots of smiles. Just a happy young girl. These combined with the light clawing and facial expressions when in missionary made me come quite quickly. I surprised myself.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=755193
Old 10-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiyomi from trl.
Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 Hug cuddle and kiss.

Really recommended. Going back on thursday. Today and tmr left. Cannot miss this chance.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Gino1119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Por from rollypolly
look: 10
body: slim 10
boobs : one of the best i had taste
bbbj:10
catbath:1000000
fj : tight and wet
gfe:10000 like your gf
rtf: gem must try before you die

must come and support
Old 10-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

bitchesbrew11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

overdue FR for Chani from galaxy

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

RTF- Likely, if time permits
Old 10-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

FunFarer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JEM - AL
East bound

Okt: 5/5
Look: 4/5 Look like pic
Body: 5/5 Slim and sexy. Huge boob. Enhanced
Gfe: 4/5
Bbbj: 5/5
Fj: 5/5

Jem is chinese tan. Flesh colour. Hardworking during service from a fun girl.
Should be around mid to late 20s. Great session with her with a nice friendly okt. Jem is a Gem at that service vs price rational.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Gino1119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Por from rollypolly
must try
worth every cent !!!

Last edited by Gino1119; 10-12-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MisterMacciam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Zin from RP before? Havent seen any FRs about her

Wahh her looks my type but cant see her body from the pics
Old 10-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

review for Cat from Rollypolly

Had an enjoyable session with cat , a very nice and friendly girl who gives her best. Heard from her she used to work as a thai model in a thai disco in sg, plus point for me, always wanted to bang a model, never got the chance by hanging flowers.

Looks wise 8/10 , shes got the korean model look with her blonde hair. nice sexy body with natural b cups. Wild frencher , painting allowed trimmed pussy. Gives a good bbbj and cowgirl is her best position as she truly rides u like a horse. Thumbs up to okt for bringing her to shores. Aiming the stable other gems
Old 10-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Map from Rollypolly

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

RTF- Yes when vitamin replenishes
Old 10-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Greenscene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for VA, galaxyxscort
(Your experience may vary)

Been bonking girls my age and wanted to try something older so I chose VA. She is like fine wine, definitely aged well.

Location: 9/10 pretty tough for our west bros. The place is in the east but very discrete with big room and shower.

OKT: 10/10, nice guy and booking was smooth.

Now onto the girl, VA.
This is not her first time in Singapore as a FL but she works another occupation back at home.

Looks: 9/10, definitely gorgeous in my eyes. Face is slimmer than the photos. She has that elegant air to her.

Body: 8/10 still slim but not young girl kind of course. Abit of tummy but can't really tell.

Boobs: Not for boob lovers, got a small Bs but not a problem since I like natural.

BBBJ: 8/10, not too bad. She doesn't really do deepthroats, which I prefer.

FJ:10/10 Action starts from the shower. We started to kiss passionately while she rubs my dick between her thighs. We quickly moved to the bedroom to start the action. I went down on her first. Her pussy is trimmed. Still okay to paint. She's a very sensitive lady and couldn't stop shaking and moaning till she climaxed with visible goosebumps. She came once from my painting, another time from fingering her wet pussy and once more from the fucking. Some girls my age have pussy less tight than hers which kinda surprised me. First shot we banged in missionary. It really felt like banging the hot and young teacher that you always fantasized about. 2nd shot we did doggy. It was so shiok because I could feel my dick rubbing against the walls of of her pussy and she would grab my ass, pushing it to go deeper and grind against it somemore.

RTF: Definitely if I have the time. If you want a girl who is sexy, elegant and into sex. I think she is the one. Before I left, I saw all the other girls in the living room. Sitting down there together while I was wearing my shoe. They all look really good to fuck.

Like I said, your experience may differ, but do give her a try, for 130 it's a steal I feel.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Erika SS (2/5)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=754889

Average looking, allows cim. Natural b00bs. Large Tattoo on upper back. Overall, below average session, she seems really tired. In between shots cuddling she fell asleep and snored. She smokes so that was a bit also a turn off for me. Overall I didn't exactly click w her so probably no RTF, especially when Michelle is still around. Ymmv.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=755309

Rebornlover - Bella, 10 Dec afternoon.

Area: Above shophouse, nice room with attached bathroom in the east.

Looks: 8/10, Thai tan skin.

Body: 9/10 very voluptuous, around 1.6m height and her ass is soo crazy round and she wore a see-through dress with g-string when she opened the door.

Boobs: 9/10, D+ cup natural boobs with sensitive tits.

Shower: 7/10. She said have showered already but she helped soap my cock and my back while she was draped in her towel.

Fingering: Never do.

Kissing/Frenching: 7/10.

BBBJ: 10/10. Deep throat and nice BJ without hands but she didn't do anything to my balls.

Painting: 10/10 cleanshaven and no smell, wet. Did 69 and paint her pussy midway fucking her and she really enjoyed it.

AJ: 10/10. She lube her ass and was very tight. Was into her ass for awhile and cum on her boobs.

FJ: 10/10, we did many positions like missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl spanking her bubbly ass. Did doggy infront of bedroom mirror while she maintained her sexy eye contact with me. Managed to cum twice after Bella HJ me.

AR: NA.

GFE: 10/10, we chat a lot and she spoke good English.

RTF: One of the best sex I've had. She will leave on Sun and try to return by then 🤞
Old 10-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

8th Dec (3/5)

Fendi from Silk.

Last min booking and had to rush down. As usual went to buy food for the ladies first. By default just buy thai food and milk tea. Thankfully everyone in the house was busy and hungry..

When I opened the door, Fendi greeted me in a language i didnt pick up immediately. Then I realized it was Hokkien. Turns out she has hokkien heritage.

She was more of a sweet girl next door then my usual naughty ting tong kind. But still very much service orientated. From shower to the bed everything was comfortable that you feel natural. She had a little ache on her back so i offered to massage her for 10 mins. that might have made her abit more attracted hence she started to pounce on me.

Overall, she was really eye catching. Maybe a little shy to me compared to my usual crazy choices
Old 10-12-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Por from RP

Figure/ looks: Definitely won't reject, big boobs and slim fit body. In her 20s, she's half Thai and Chinese but lives in Korea (I know it's hard to believe haha) doggy was awesome.

Service: Fucking wild. Lick and pour massage oil all over my body. Teasing was so long compare to many other girls.

This is not a fake review. Btw premium scarlett sucks.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Any feedback on T003 lady . Reliable ? 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1