The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotes View Post
VA
GALAXY

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756027

Was feeling horny and when I look at Dome 1 I also blur. So many girls but on VA pix by FR from Galaxy caught my eye. Actually I did not really see the other pix. After thinking a bit as (I try another Galaxy girl before whom I have a good time), nvm just go

Reach the place and was trying to break the ice with VA, after some trail and error finally manage to get some topic going. This lady (actually to me she dun have a Milf feel) more like a lady who like Single independent lifestyle. She's 165/167 cm tall and have a very nice meaty ass as she striped down. What I love is her honesty as she say told me the kind of guy she like is older and quiet smart type which I am not. Then she have the dreamy eyes. though I not quiet but I tell her wah you all dreamy fantasizing liao she let out a cute youthful laugh. Chat a bit and show her pix I take of animals and a fashion show she get dreamy again and say her pix on internet not nice ask me help to take, actually the photo are her but cannot capture her funny cute expression.

After shower small talk and then immediately go to bed for some action. She passionate as I do not do the normal SOP let her bbbj me and instead kiss her all over. actually now I know why she prefer older guys, older guys will lead in sex and become a game of how to make the session more passionate. Her reaction is priceless when I get the correct foreplay she enjoy and caressing her body parts in the right way. then she react naturally.As i was focus on letting her body enjoy my lick and touches, her hips already pushing onto me, Then to my surprise I saw her eyes was dreamy looking at me which make my cock hard as fuck.

Jitao action liao I will say was very very passionate. lots of carressing french and kisses and of cos penetrating her very wet pussy. Shes dreamy and she hugged me tightly and I hug her holding her arm. i penetrate her pussy slow but deliberately adn those slow stroke make her to heaven.

If you guys are wondering why all is my action on her and no BBBJ she caybath me etc. is bcos of her natural reaction make me want to keep taking the lead as her dreamy eyes, her body twitching make me want to bring her to heaven.

Very passionate session which I finish 1 shot in 70 min. All the while is hugging kiss. and her hips pushing onto mine and frenching too.

VA for Bros who like
- Perky Ass
- honest person not trying to act but rather say what she feel
- cute expression when talking about cute things she like (cute animals)
- like to pleasure girls until they want more from you
- guys who get turn on when their lady is turn on by their action
(still cannot forget her dreamy eyes)

overall a extremely good session
Thanks for sharing... Nice fr
Old 13-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

An An - BASIL LEAVES
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=755822

To me, this girl is bloody pretty. She looks almost exactly like photos.
Figure is what i consider slim (which is probably skinny to some). No tummy, no fats which also means small natural boobs. I think with enhanced boobs she stands a chance to be a car show model.

As what others before have already mentioned, she is quite new to this. Service is maybe a little below average. But she is friendly and chatty. A little bit too talkative as soon as she knew i can speak a little thai. Talk and talk and talk and talk to the point that its like she doesn't know what i'm here for. LOL

BBBJ was okay quite accommodating but nowhere near the best. FJ was a little weird as her legs feel very tense like her body will automatically resist or some times push you away. I dont understand or know how to fully describe. But once its in, she relaxes and will use her legs to grab on to you. She told me she is not a fan of doggy but she is willing to accomodate.

In summary, go for her if you just want to bang a pretty face. Just dont speak a word of thai until you're done! If you are looking for super good GFE you might have to look elsewhere.
Old 13-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unclesam65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756415

FR for lotus from RP, 12:30 am slot 13/12

OKT: Very responsive and accommodating . There was no FR for her as she just arrived yesterday but i trusted bro RP and it was not a disappointment.

Looks: Close to her photos, pretty. Fair smooth skin, little short for me but thats good as i can lift her and bonk

Boobs: D, not natural but very soft .

French: good amount of frenching right from the start.

BBBJ: awesome awesome bbbj , deepthraot at times by herself didnt have to tell her , also bbbj and ball sucking in the shower was a plus

Painting: Clean, wet but i did not do much painting as i was enjoying the bbbj and the next section below

AR: one of the best AR’s i had this year. It was no limits lots of tongue action and non stop in all angles possible.

FJ:
Round 1: Was mostly enjoying the BBBJ and AR combo and finally COF with me on top of her on the bed.

Round 2 : After some light massage and warmup with bbbj on edge of the bed spent a long time in doggy - with some hair pulling softly, She was very tight below and gave some nice ass pounding. Lifted her up and gave missionary in the air .
Finally came with missionary

GFE: 10/10.
She did not use KC , not very chatty due to little english but tries to communicate as much as possible.
always smiling and very very hardworking. Never said no to any position .

RTF: For sure after recharging VIT M
Old 13-12-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
random12a is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Silk had some issues due to which booking cancelled last min yesterday.

Ended up spending time with Por from RollyPolly.
Even though they had a last minute location changes, everything else was good.

Coming to Por.

Looks - 10/10 - She is pretty, no thai tan, very cute!
Tits - 8/10 - Nice natural tits and experienced.
Catbath - 11/10 - Her catbath will feel like she is raping you. She starts in the shower itself and doesn't stop. Also gives nice B2B oil massage as a part of the experience.
BBBJ - 9/10 - She can go on, good style and technique.
FJ : 9/10 - Nice clean pussy, tight! She enjoys the whole experience and it doesn't feel commercial at all. Can go for multiple positions haha.
GFE - 11/10 - She has a bubbly ting tong personality which will make you feel like you're meeting your naughty girlfriend.

Do not miss this gem bro. She is from Korea in fact and will show you a good time for sure!
Bring food for her, if possible.

RTF : Probably yes, maybe will try her Tarma with one of the other girls.
Old 13-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
SA Cassy.

This lady is an underrated gem - tall, curvy, accommodating.

This is my humble fr for the lady:

Looks: 9/10 close to pics with cute smile

Frenching: 9/10 not DFK but very accomodating and sensual

FJ: 10/10 She was so easily wet! Within minutes of licking those eraser nipple of hers and fingering her she was already so darn wet. no need for KY. Accomodating to various positions, constant moaning as well, took my big dick like a champ without complaints.

GFE: very nice and gentle lady who will go all out to please.

She's leaving our shores next Tuesday - do try her. At 100 she is a steal!
Old 13-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
Sex Amazon Cassy.

This lady is an underrated gem - tall, curvy, accommodating.

This is my humble fr for the lady:

Looks: 9/10 close to pics with cute smile

Frenching: 9/10 not DFK but very accomodating and sensual

Figure: there is a slight tummy but i think it really isn't an issue - she looks good overall with her boobs being real, shapely and damn nice nipple for sucking.

FJ: 10/10 She was so easily wet! Within minutes of licking those eraser nipple of hers and fingering her she was already so darn wet. no need for KY. Accomodating to various positions, constant moaning as well, took my big dick like a champ without complaints.

GFE: very nice and gentle lady who will go all out to please.

She's leaving our shores next Tuesday - do try her. At 100 she is a steal!
Old 13-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
deenyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ning from Silk Stockings.

Was recommended this syt by Bro Silk yesterday, no regrets.

Looks: 9/10 Syt confirmed plus chopped.
Body: 9/10 Meaty at the right places, she is not fat but the extra flesh makes her looks lagi hot.
Boobs: 8/10 Big albeit very slight sag, gravity doesnt give chance lol.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Tight but in need of a trim, no paint but fingered her wet before fucking her.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good suction, wish it was a bit longer. U can know, when shiok to the max then abruptly stopped. Comms issue, dont blame her since she really catch no ball with my Singlish.
FJ: 9/10 Ah this part is good, she let me fuck her every way i want thanks to comms issues lol. No need to use KY, she is naturally wet and slimy down south.
GFE: Not gg to rate this since it was quite chicken and duck. The redeeming factor is she is genuinely nice and friendly. Thai speaking bros will hve more advantge lol. Time for me to learn Thai language.
Old 13-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Noneedforaname has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR Por Rolly Polly.

Returned for a second session and she is still a fireball. Even better the second time!

Action starts as soon as you walk in and continues in the shower.

She will do anything you ask and teach you a few tricks as well. If you're in for an adventurous session definitely visit Por!

Looks: 9/10 very close to the pictures with additional pictures posted on other field reports. She is short but to me her body proportions are perfect! Especially that ass.

Bbbj: 10/10. Loud, sloppy, with tons of suction! Looks you in the eyes and loves CIM. A must for any guy who likes this.

FJ: 10/10. Pick a position, any position. I tried every one I know and then learned a few new ones.

You will leave satisfied and drained.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF FR for Ple from RollyPolly

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=19528239

Previous FR: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19529693

OKT: Good as usual. Stable has been consistently solid so far.
Location: Significant upgrade. Centrally located, seems to be quite popular lately.

Was around the city and had some time to kill so decided to visit her again. Bought her some food and fruits along the way, she was really happy about that. After a quick shower (bathroom is nice but small, so alone), spent quite a while just cuddling, chatting and watching TV. Her hands were roaming everywhere, but she kept to light touches. Pretty sure she enjoys teasing. Moved to frenching and then catbath and as mentioned, her tongue skills are out of this world.

BBBJ: Asked her to use said skills where it really matters, and this time she obliged. Best I’ve received this year. She licked and kissed every inch of my shaft and balls, alternating between that and gentle sucking. She’s also skilled enough to use her tongue while sucking. While I do enjoy the occasional aggressive DT or vacuum-level suction blowjob, there’s something to be said about watching a pretty lady take her time with your bro. This level of service is quite rare - she spent at least a good fifteen minutes on this, and every minute was heavenly.

Painting: Stopped her eventually and told her it was my turn. Receptive to fingering, got wet enough that KY wasn’t needed later on.

FJ: Better than the first time. Pounded her in several positions, each better than the last. She hugged me really tightly during cowgirl and stuck her tongue in my ear hard enough that I lost my concentration for a while. It was so good that both of us kinda lost track of time, brought back down to Earth by her phone ringing after we’d accidentally passed the time limit (sorry bro, go easy on her please).

GFE: 20/10. Sirens are going off in my head, but I’m going to choose to conveniently ignore them.

RTF: See above.

All in all, an absolute gem. She’s quite sad that she hasn’t had that many customers yet - yall are seriously missing out.

Edit: sorry formatting is a little off, on mobile.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VA @Galaxy
Dun be deceive by the age that one will usually taken back as there are far too many SYT in the dome site.
Had her 2 days ago can say she is one of the top among those I had. She know how to satisfy you well and try her best to click well in bed,not a time watcher n will fuifill the 2 as contract. Do not want to further write on her bio as some bro had already written well on her which I fully concur. Only set back is location a bit of issue as it is not near MRT but it is discreet and free parking along road side.
No regret bro she is here on short term only do not miss this gem rare to find. Happy hunting.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=755250&highlight=cee
FR for Cee from Galaxy

Location: East side. No where near mrt. Definitely need to take a cab or bus.

Looks: 7/10 close to photo. Short hair, face not that sharp or slim. Plus point was she is young.

Body: not slim but definitely not fat

Boobs: C or D man made. Softness 7/10 with stretch marks.

BBBJ: did it for 5 mins for each rounds. I can see she is putting effort. 8/10.

Painting: Clean and sweet taste.

FJ: we did missionary and cow girl, average tightness. I suggest bros to use Okamoto 0.02 condom for more feel. Finish off with a CIM while she sucked every drip of it. Honestly not many girls I encounter offer CIM.

GFE: although she is gentle and polite, I feel that she is just talking to a typical customer. Perhaps she prefer younger man.

RTF: nope. Sorry.

Cee is going back next week. Hence, bros going for bbbj and cim can catch her before she leave.

PS: other girls from Galaxy that look close to photos are VA and Bomi
Old 13-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Taikong1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys this is my third fr
Saw bro pine new tarma few days ago and decided to go
Phing phing & Minny
Dmg 230/4s/90mins

When I first enter the room saw Minny first and my heart melted. Her face same like my school mate last time .

Shower : same thing just that phing phing know how to play and tease

Bbbj: this is the best moment, feeling great to see phingphing teaching Minny how to bbbj for me then phingphing come and cat bath. Like girlfriend teaching sister how to bang . Feeling like a actor.
After awhile they switch. Minny licking me while phingphing bj for me. I also cim but just nice phing phing caps on for me.

FJ : phingphing horseride me.. damn. That Lil pussy was so tight like bun with hotdog buns and you squeeze it. And minny continue to lick me and . I bth I tell phingphing to change. I missionary phing phing while I tell Minny to lick my back.
Need to ask Minny to do if not she don't know what to do as usual. Sound effect of phing phing make me shoot faster. Can see she feeling good . She want shout but she can't because scare other people hear. She grab the bedsheet . Like this jav. After shower Minny turn.standing up and watching Minny bbbj me is goal . Have the fantasy of in school toliet and she bbbj me .Phingphing lick me and minny caps on . Doggy her . Not very good because she has scratchmark on her butt. And missionary her. And finish inside her with condom on.

Cob: been wanting to cob on phing phing and this time I did it. Missionary ,caps out and cob . Watching my millons of children dripping down her breasts is my achievement unlock. Didn't try on Minny because she don't have big breast.

Pro: damage is not expensive and I like Minny so much. Love to see how phing phing teach Minny how to threesome. Phingphing
Tight cunt. Next time I will cof her and I fr. Didn't try this time as time is running up. OKT IS STILL AS USUAL. TALK COCK SO MUCH HAHAHA . his replies is fast and instruction is straight forward. Good location.

Cons: Minny need to ask . But getting better as days go on. But won't auto french , need to start kill first then she French. Room Abit small for a fat guy like me.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

13/12 1000 hrs

Linda from Dirty Secret

OKT 8/10: took me 30 mins to get verified from him, but overall service was good

Location: Central, but quite a walk from mrt. Not OK when its raining.

Body/Face: 8/10. Similar to the picture. SYT looking.

Boobs: 9/10. Natural boobs lover for me.

Bathing: 7/10 washed me thoroughly, not much happening stuff during shower.

French: 8/10 great frencher, didnt even have to initiate it. eyes met and sparks flew.

BBBJ: 7/10. HJ awhile and followed by BBBJ, can tell she not too experienced but doing her best, keep looking at me to see if i comment anything about it. (service is there)

FJ: 8/10. first shot doggy, 2nd shot missionary. she's comfortable with both positions.

RTF: Maybe next trip as today is her last day

Damage: $100-90mins-2shots & $20 tips.

Those who want to book her should do so fast as its her last day, one good thing is i dont feel she has the ORD mood unlike some girls whom i visited who's their last few days of work. Overall, i feel $100 is quite low for her, should be worth like $120-140 due to her service, but maybe last day OKT want to boost her sales let her earn more go back.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mara Seduction...

Great session last night.
Looks: Pretty girl. Tanned, sharp facial features. Foxy.
Body: Lean fit and petite all wrapped into one with a fine piece of ass.
Boobs: Natural and perky, maybe not for boob lovers.
Pussy: Top grade abalone.
Frenching: Need to warm up before she unleashed Paris onto me.
BBBJ: Power suction.
FJ: Rode the hell out of me, pulling my hands towards her boobs all the time. She is wet and tight and stereo decibel moans. She enjoys good sex lol.
GFE: Like a horny mistress, always on the go.
RTF: Yes.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

Name: JANNY
Stable: T003

The best part, when she opened the door, wah blew me away sia, never thought the girl can be prettier than the photos, look same as video clip and her smile can melt some places but make other places hard.
Looks: Acculturate 90/100
Shower Sop.
Definitely a good blower. Her BBBJ is one of the best I had.Very hardworking, bbbj had a lot of suction, went down on her and she give the innocent cute smile just makes my little bro rock hard.
Body: Slender body
Foreplay: Aggressive frencher. Her tongue was in my mouth most of the time. While frenching my finger went down to her clitoris and started playing with it. Shoik
Fj: This is legit,she willing to try any new position and super wet,decent moan and you know when you pump her fast she would let out a loud moan shoik shoik. Thanks to that she is tight.
GFE confirm 10/10
Rtf yes sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1