The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!
Anyone has news on whether JM14 will reopen?
Old 06-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
I rather they not allow to open so soon..... anyway JM houses servies mainly the FWs and since FWs are now restricted to their dorms..... no point for JM houses to open at this point of time.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
I took a stroll to JM & JS after handing over taxi at L24 petrol kiosk.
All houses closed and no sign of any preparations for coming opening.... happen to bump into one of the JS runners. According to him.....none of the houses in JM & JS were among those inspected by AV or MOH. Neither were they notified by AV to prepare for opening.

Conclusion derived is that JM & JS are not in the AV list selected for early opening.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
I took a stroll to JM & JS after handing over taxi at L24 petrol kiosk.
All houses closed and no sign of any preparations for coming opening.... happen to bump into one of the JS runners. According to him.....none of the houses in JM & JS were among those inspected by AV or MOH. Neither were they notified by AV to prepare for opening.

Conclusion derived is that JM & JS are not in the AV list selected for early opening.

Dang bro. This is bad news. I hope they can open soon enough.

Thanks for the info. Will up you +1.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=trans5425;20081921]Conclusion derived is that JM & JS are not in the AV list selected for early opening.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like authorities might open the $150 Cat first. They might perceive the premium price to have a smaller number of clients. And an easier number to control and monitor during the "trial" period.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Sounds like authorities might open the $150 Cat first. They might perceive the premium price to have a smaller number of clients. And an easier number to control and monitor during the "trial" period.
Because the budget bonks cat40/50 are affordable and popular with work pass holders, who are also prime sources of community cases.

Then again, it's not a guarantee that cat150 will deter them. From cat 40/50 to cat150 - just means the WP holder have to bonk 3 times lesser frequency - but still can afford to bonk at that pricing.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Because the budget bonks cat40/50 are affordable and popular with work pass holders, who are also prime sources of community cases.

Then again, it's not a guarantee that cat150 will deter them. From cat 40/50 to cat150 - just means the WP holder have to bonk 3 times lesser frequency - but still can afford to bonk at that pricing.
Depends on whether the GL150 mms prepared to take on this type of clientele as well.

If non chinese WP holders I think they might get rejected, definitely Bangalas and Indians at the very least.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Depends on whether the GL150 mms prepared to take on this type of clientele as well.

If non chinese WP holders I think they might get rejected, definitely Bangalas and Indians at the very least.
How about the CECA FT indians that drive BMW and Audi? How can the WL tell the difference?
Old 08-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

they will not pay $10 parking fee

asking discount from okt

demand AJ from WL

want unprotected sex

stealthing

most cat150 okt dislike them
Old 09-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
How about the CECA FT indians that drive BMW and Audi? How can the WL tell the difference?
Have you been to Yi Tiao Long before?

Anyways under these unprecedented times, the fear of both the OKTs and mms plus the fact that there shall probably be few remaining mms left in the GL150 scene, means that even the above shall probably be told "sorry no gals" unless they were regulars before CB.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Round and Round the World Goes

You caste discriminate at home
You come here
We discriminate a bit against you

Round and round the world goes

We go angmoh
They discriminate
Call us Chinese

Chinese come to our dot
We discriminate a bit
Call them PRC

And the Angmoh
They see class
Rich or poor

Till we meet the maker in heavens
Where she/he doesn’t ask
Our race
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
they will not pay $10 parking fee

asking discount from okt

demand AJ from WL

want unprotected sex

stealthing

most cat150 okt dislike them
Hard to control them that's why most OKT don't allow them in for simple reason.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Have you been to Yi Tiao Long before?

Anyways under these unprecedented times, the fear of both the OKTs and mms plus the fact that there shall probably be few remaining mms left in the GL150 scene, means that even the above shall probably be told "sorry no gals" unless they were regulars before CB.
I am pretty sure alot of the bros here who visit cat150 are married... so with safe entry they might still not go yet. so i don't think they can afford to be choosy.

one thing is for sure. i am avoiding JM and JS for a while. poor singaporean like me who always go cat40 for quick release now looking at cat80 and above liao. need to siam those workers that stay in dorm.

hopefully i don't see long queue outside the house sia.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 16-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Hard to control them that's why most OKT don't allow them in for simple reason.
be safe than sorry
Old 16-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
I am pretty sure alot of the bros here who visit cat150 are married... so with safe entry they might still not go yet. so i don't think they can afford to be choosy.

one thing is for sure. i am avoiding JM and JS for a while. poor singaporean like me who always go cat40 for quick release now looking at cat80 and above liao. need to siam those workers that stay in dorm.

hopefully i don't see long queue outside the house sia.
you are right bro...stay safe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1