The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
bonking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Wow, the AE lady boss looks good leh!
Definitely bro. Never have chance to engaged for her service
Old 05-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
L is great. Really awesome. And her face is pretty. Not much signs of Aging leh.
you know how old is L ?

she dress like machiam KTV mamasan like that
Old 05-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
prostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to all

Anyone can share contact with me for IPL with happy ending . i am really scare of waxing -.-!
Old 05-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Can share AE boss contact? She does clean waxing only?
Old 05-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 11
weaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud of

can someone share w me contact for BMC? Or other outlets you would recommend please?

TIA. Will up rep!
Old 05-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 11
weaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud of

thanks for bros who shared.. was thinking where AMK L..

Will consider M after looking at the prev reviews
Old 06-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
talk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, appreciate if can pm. tks u
Old 07-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by matpedia View Post
Looking forward to ur fr bro! She looks yummy from her pic and sizable assets!
Well
To be frank. After go in... then also forgotten i ask for ff or what, because the therapist that work on me look kind of like xy... still can tell me do wax before ipl... i think she just want to earn my $.
Somemore i only have like less that 20 strand there wax what???? I ask her if can shave then ipl instead of wax..
After that still can tell me usually is $10 for shaving but see my hair so little, she will waive off... 🤦‍♂️
I go back the see fb, doess look like xy instead of ff.. tbh, i also cannot rmb that is ff or xy, if it is xy, then she probably hijack ff Customer....
Anyway, if i do go there again, i surely will wait till M is available to try M...
Old 07-08-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Well
To be frank. After go in... then also forgotten i ask for ff or what, because the therapist that work on me look kind of like xy... still can tell me do wax before ipl... i think she just want to earn my $.
Somemore i only have like less that 20 strand there wax what???? I ask her if can shave then ipl instead of wax..
After that still can tell me usually is $10 for shaving but see my hair so little, she will waive off... 🤦‍♂️
I go back the see fb, doess look like xy instead of ff.. tbh, i also cannot rmb that is ff or xy, if it is xy, then she probably hijack ff Customer....
Anyway, if i do go there again, i surely will wait till M is available to try M...
you got 20 strands there...should have just give her $10 to slowly pluck it off at the same time handle your tool.. when you get hard....can ask her to "help" you. i got my nip hair wax off...and they growing back slowly cos i pluck them myself...waiting for it to grow long also take some time but i need to return to wax my below....so maybe will get my beautician to slowly pluck off my nip hair while i lie there naked
Old 07-08-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Bro... I was with M till 3plus that day. So sorry to hear your plight. M is not bad. You can try next time. I enjoyed my conversation with her throughout the sessions. She can talk fairly well in Chinese and I teach her abit of English that she has difficulty pronouncing.

I think all the ladies their have targets to meet ba. Maybe not well trained in sales tactics so it will appear very pushy and ridiculous to bros.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will appreciate any recent reviews on L. Reading this thread I understand she has the habit of rushing and service is average or below.

She quoted me $68 for waxing and any chance of leaving the place a happy man or top up is expected? Cheers.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Feels kinda funny with ntg but only a mask on during ipl.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
I will appreciate any recent reviews on L. Reading this thread I understand she has the habit of rushing and service is average or below.

She quoted me $68 for waxing and any chance of leaving the place a happy man or top up is expected? Cheers.
i think it is only polite to give some tips if u leave as a happy man, even though there is no additional fees mentioned
Old 07-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

I haven't visit L for a while now... But she is not that pushy kind that asks for tips and insist on that when I initally tried her... U know some ML will ask for tips and if u wanna Nego it spoils the whole mood really...

I feel she still try to provide good service end of day

My humble 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i think it is only polite to give some tips if u leave as a happy man, even though there is no additional fees mentioned
Old 07-08-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 6
sammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Sunshine Spa at BMC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread