The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L14 H29 - House of Oolong

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
All the tall and beautiful ones work freelance on the three websites and hotels liao.

$160-$240 per bonk.

Here is only $80 per bonk and somemore must 舌吻 and 舔B.

Cannot go back China. Cannot go out with customer.
Cannot go hotels. Cannot anyhow take leave to rest.

Haha................
I still keep in contact with a few of my old regulars who had since RTC-ed. 2 of them is still whoring themselves in china. While they are here in Singapore, they also complained about the above's, which are true. But once they started plying their trade in China again, they quickly realize why people say the grass is always greener on the other side.

It is true that they can earn more per pop in tier one cities in china. But they are getting less customer per day. Top APs in geylang can command around 100+k RMB per month here. They will call it a good month if they can hit 50k RMB per month back home. Not to mention whoring is illegal in china. They constantly risk getting caught, jailed, fined and shamed. So they ended in the situation where the authorities are trying to catch them, the underworld is trying to control them.

One of them FL-ed for a few months and told me she frequently have to deal with customer who refuse to pay or want to pay less then agreed after the deed, forcibly removing condoms mid fuck etc. There is no way for her to defend herself against a man and she cannot go to the police as well. So she ended up working at a sauna which is fucking just about as tiring and demanding as geylang and under the control of mob bosses and local mafia. And also still earning less.

Maybe there are some who went back to china and really start earning much more, lead a more comfortable life, work less with less stress, no scare police catch and no need protection from mafia. But that is definitely not the common case ba. So the next time you hear your favourite WL complain about this and that and want to go home, remind them about some of the Pros of working here. Just work hard and sacrifice their all for 2 years in exchange for 20years of financial freedom back in China. This is what I say to the WLs whom I hope will stay longer
Old 11-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric66 View Post
When exactly ye zi leaving? I would like to try her 1 more time before she leave.
Call the OKT to confirm she is still working before going down:
L14 H29(ex 3021A) - Ooi Long 6744-5557 (12pm - 12am)

It's nice to have a (good) farewell bonk if you have enjoyed her before!
Old 11-04-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Call the OKT to confirm she is still working before going down:
L14 H29(ex 3021A) - Ooi Long 6744-5557 (12pm - 12am)

It's nice to have a (good) farewell bonk if you have enjoyed her before!
Yezi cutting card next week so be quick. She turns 2 next week so she has to go ....
Old 11-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Yezi cutting card next week so be quick. She turns 2 next week so she has to go ....
She will go down as one of the most pretty face GL have seen.
For me, she has attained legendary status for her ever consistant
Services over 24 months which is quite rare by today's standard.
Very Sure she would have taken some bros hearts with her when she RTC.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Indeed. Her nice personality is really an added bonus
Old 08-07-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Is the new girl, mo mo, still in Singapore? ?
Old 08-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I still keep in contact with a few of my old regulars who had since RTC-ed. 2 of them is still whoring themselves in china. While they are here in Singapore, they also complained about the above's, which are true. But once they started plying their trade in China again, they quickly realize why people say the grass is always greener on the other side.

It is true that they can earn more per pop in tier one cities in china. But they are getting less customer per day. Top APs in geylang can command around 100+k RMB per month here. They will call it a good month if they can hit 50k RMB per month back home. Not to mention whoring is illegal in china. They constantly risk getting caught, jailed, fined and shamed. So they ended in the situation where the authorities are trying to catch them, the underworld is trying to control them.

One of them FL-ed for a few months and told me she frequently have to deal with customer who refuse to pay or want to pay less then agreed after the deed, forcibly removing condoms mid fuck etc. There is no way for her to defend herself against a man and she cannot go to the police as well. So she ended up working at a sauna which is fucking just about as tiring and demanding as geylang and under the control of mob bosses and local mafia. And also still earning less.

Maybe there are some who went back to china and really start earning much more, lead a more comfortable life, work less with less stress, no scare police catch and no need protection from mafia. But that is definitely not the common case ba. So the next time you hear your favourite WL complain about this and that and want to go home, remind them about some of the Pros of working here. Just work hard and sacrifice their all for 2 years in exchange for 20years of financial freedom back in China. This is what I say to the WLs whom I hope will stay longer

Really good reporting and analysis from first hand sources. Respect, bro!
My bad that I did not read earlier.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1