The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iluvgirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TN at Foch Road

Hi bros, don't remember seeing a post on this.

but anyway, i think Foch road (eminent food centre) got new TN shop. i am not the kind who go TN one, but i thot it would be good to post this so bros can go explore and put your FT.

i would love to put my FT too but like i said, i am not the TN kind, lsb or tanjong pagar pubs can ask me.. hee hee.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
promster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpromster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpromster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TN at Foch Road

This TN have been there for quite some time liao. Guessed management also changed a few already.

Just to share with bros here about my experience there quite some time back. I went when they were having the promotion of $38 for 90 mins of massage. That was before the PDMM were banned.

The lady who attended to me is in her late 20s. Around 1.68m (estimate) and slim with nice boobs. Massage was good and hard. Gave a solid massage for over an hour. In the last 20 mins, she asked if I wanted to do HJ. As she was quite pretty, I asked if I can do FJ with her. Got turned down on the spot. Says she don't dare to. Says she only do HJ. Quote me $50 (expensive). Managed to negotiate down to $40 (still quite high.). Allows autoroam inside the shirt but cannot remove shirt. By the way she wearing jeans so did not manage to explore her lower body.

Overall
Looks:7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
HJ: 5/10 (routine nothing to shout about)
Massage: 8/10
BJ n FJ: Don't do
Damage: $38 + $40
RTF: Never since that 1 and only time I went. Quite sad no FJ option.

The above account is from my pentium 2 memory cos I went before the PDMM ban. Guess now should have change liao. Girls there all not bad looking. Late 20s mainly. But sadly no FJ offered by all. The gal who massage me told me that. Maybe if the $38 for 90mins deal is still on, I may visit it again for the good massage.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yo iluvgirls bro..LSB can ask you ar?..so which few LSB you been too?how is the damage and girl range?..tipping and price of drinks would love to visit these place some day..thanks bro
Old 04-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iluvgirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77
yo iluvgirls bro..LSB can ask you ar?..so which few LSB you been too?how is the damage and girl range?..tipping and price of drinks would love to visit these place some day..thanks bro
alamak... so many senior samsters here i cannot claim to be laojiao at lsb but have been to a few lah...

anyway there's a thread called lsb already dunno whether the bros here will zap me if i talk abt lsb in this thread. but since u so sincere tsk tsk i shall try to help u.

i have been to dalu and sin peng lsb. ok. here is how it goes. once u go in, the OKT will ask you "wat number?" meaning which girl u want. so its best u know the number of the girl u looking for if not the OKT will give u his "recommendation".

so after u sit down, he will then ask the girl to go to your table. the first girl who goes to your table is the girl who is considered to be the one who "opens your table" meaning that u tip her at least $10.

for the other girls who come around and say hi and then fug off, those girls will flock to you when u settling your bill for their $2 tip each. so my advice is when they come, before they even say hi, u tell them no thanks. so u shld be safe.

the beer costs about $20 per big bottle before GST and the nuts and fruits is ard $15 b4 GST. i will ask the girl to take the nuts and fruits away cos i am not there to eat nuts. i want my nuts eaten!!

thats abt it. anything else can PM me. as for which recommendation of girls, i also lost touch so unless some bro can tell me which girl then i'll go back if not kena some aunty again i die cock stand.

hope this helps.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fat leo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been to the one at the 2nd floor...good & hard massage but all of the ladies CMI...used to go to the one on the ground floor...good body scrub & massage...

shan shan
small built
boobs:b cup
bj:8/10
fj:8/10
damage:$100 including session & fj
Old 26-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cool man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I be there before , the boss name call YOYO , is a PRC .
Old 21-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

went to the 1 on the 2nd floor which entrance is quite near to the coffee shop..

this TN have 4 working ladies
the 1 i took is call qiqi
she have boobs of i think c cup
massage was hard and have butt crack massage too
only allow touching and provide hj only

looks: 6
attitude: 9
massage skills: 9 (hard enough)
hj:7
Old 05-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future

This thread has not been updated for quite a while and i would like to contribute an FR as i have been there recently.

There are 2 along this road and the one i have just gone to is located on the second floor. The place is called Xin Yi and you have to walk up the lonely staircase.

Was told that charges is $30 an hour and a MILF by the name of Annie proceeded to get started with the massage. The place is not very clean but acceptable and there is some light music in the background. I was told to lie face down on a high bed which is hollow at the top for breathing.

The massage was pretty hard and is above my expectations. Annie was chatty and hardworking throughout and focused on my different areas from neck to feet. She proceeded to the groin area and massage around it. Not down there but around it. The feeling was sensual and stimulating.

She popped the golden question at least 35 mins later and i rejected the offer . (Had it not been for meeting my girlfriend after the session i would have taken up). She wasn't unhappy and didn't give me any attitude at all and proceeded to massage the rest of my other areas. She said at most only stimulating HJ (she openly admitted that she calls it JG as it sounds better but it's just a HJ) is offered there and price is negotiable. Not sure about roaming but i can say she is an MILF, a bit fleshy and when you look at her you may not wanna roam much except for her B+ Cup

All in all, i thorough enjoy this massage session and this is highly recommended to those whose main priority is a good massage without any obligation for anything special. Do note that i am not advertising for the joint, just sharing this masseuse whom i think her massage skills and attitude is good enough (IMO) to share with bros here. Do up me if you enjoy my Fr and i will continue to post more.

Cheers.

Location: Xin Yi or Millenia Lifestyle @ 40A Foch Road (2nd Floor)
Name: Annie or An Ni
Boobs: 34B (At Least)
Figure: Fleshy type with conservative dressing
Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
Environment: high bed, cubicle partition with curtains, soft music in background
Damage: $30/hour (i had at least 50mins of massage)
Other Services: Ear Candling, Facial, Mosha.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post

Location: Xin Yi or Millenia Lifestyle @ 40A Foch Road (2nd Floor)
bro.. u jit tao post the location... too informative le....
Old 05-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: TN at Foch Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
bro.. u jit tao post the location... too informative le....
Thanks for highlighting that. I have thought about it as well. The thread topic already stated Foch Road. There is only two TN down there. Hard to get the place wrong anyway. Might as well i give the exact address, it makes no difference
Old 05-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i suppose bro Indignant suggesting to be more discreet or later kana 'sweep'.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TN at Foch Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
i suppose bro Indignant suggesting to be more discreet or later kana 'sweep'.
Noted with thanks
Old 26-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
koolie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros just to inform all that 40A has new & young girls now.
went there with a friend 2 days ago.
name: can't remember liow.
massage: 5/10
roaming: yes
damage:$35/hr.
hj: $50 (Ex)
rtm: maybe for the younger lady

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1