The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5822 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Covid SEX Adventure with 5 Vietnam GFs at the Same Time

Error loading page

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Dior turned on upon seeing your 6 packs~
Old 23-09-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Error loading page

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:25 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 0
SamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to allSamsterPiggy is a name known to all

Camping here for EP 5.
Old 23-09-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

16inch long very kua zhang leh. 40cm long ar. hahah anyway good story

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
EPISODE 4: FIRST BLOOD! Success or Failure? Part II

No sai how to pang correct? So now the crucial part is to make Dior as comfortable as possible when I exit the toilet. Since I acted so of course all my belongings as well as her present were with me in the toilet. So I proceeded to open up the present and took out the shirt and put them on.

About 10 mins later, I exited from the toilet with the new shirt on.

Me: “Wah… stomach very pain… my “chrysanthemum” now on fire!!”

Then put right hand across my forehead showing a sweating expression…

Me: “Shaq!!”

Dior: “Hahaha…”

And she looks less nervous and much more comfortable.

Dior: “Darling you looked so smart in this shirt? You so fast try on ah?? Y so fast? I want help you put on lo!! Hahaha…”

Me: “No la… I can put on myself… but you remove for me… Hahaha… come help me remove leh!! Waiting for what ah? Waiting for Santa give you present for V-Day ah?? Hahaha… “

Didn’t expect Dior to come towards me and help me remove my shirt without a second word. Although she’s my gf but it’s this act of non-rejection that I felt for once so manly!! Hahaha…

She started to unbutton me with puppy eyes and I could fondly smell her fragrances and gave her a loving look. Then she proceeded to the back and remove my shirt. When the shirt is off, she hugs my bare upper body tightly with both her hands across my chest with her lips beginning to nibble on the back of my neck…

Oh my gosh!! It sends electrical waves all over my body… but I need to stay compose and hence continued to stay in my position and let out a soft moan to see what’s she up to next… She starts licking and then nibble on my left ear and blowing air into it. She has blown me away so much that I didn’t realise that her C++ neh neh are already pressing so hard on my back. She started to play with my nipples and continue her nibbling on the other ear…

I “climax” with my fire hot 16itch long and 2.2 itch thick cannon pointing towards the brightest full moon already fully loaded with millions of milky white nuclear missiles waiting to rain onto her porcelain, silky and SEXTIFIED body!!

I thought I needed to plan for my next step but she is so so enthusiastic and pro-active… She sabotaged my plan!! Haha… See!! The unexpected could sometimes happen… I am getting teased and about to get rape!! So success or failure I leave for you to make that decision!!

Preview of EPISODE 5: What a Rapist she is!!
Old 23-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Haha ya... 6 pack combined into 1 called I-Ta-Ly!! Italy Wan Sui!!
Power sia, Bro. Upped u with my pts

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 23-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Error loading page

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:26 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Error loading page

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:26 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
biaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, hope to read more
Old 23-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Wa ep 4 already ..must catch up fast ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 23-09-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Error loading page

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:27 AM.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here
Old 24-09-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Error loading page

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:28 AM.
Old 24-09-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please keep going TS
Old 24-09-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Error loading page

Last edited by edmundhello; 29-09-2022 at 11:28 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1