The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
beijinguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Veteran tips on how to chiong without getting caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabioCarvalho View Post
Rule No 1, dun eat and shit at the same place.

Rule No 2, refer to rule no 1
Rule No 3, refer to rule no 2
Old 08-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
wa cb bro this one pro tip. first time i went ktv. wore a white dress shirt from work. knn the girl lipstick on my shirt. my face all glitter. i quite drunk didnt notice anything. went home kena fuck upside down by my wife

Personal tip on this. i "trained" my wife that i like to go massages as its my way to relax and i always enjoy a good massage. occasionally bring her to massage to keep the story in line as well. even when we travel overseas, i request for my own room for massage as i want peace and quiet. so even days when i come back sticky from oil massage/smell like different shower gel or have marks from a hard massage, i dont get questioned.
That's true, women are sharp to notice sudden changes in pattern. You got to take time to ease them into your new pattern. Have always been into fitness routine since single days and nipping out for a run or gym session, 1-2 hours outside, no questions asked. Of cos sometimes actually really go for the gym / run so no suspicion aroused. Then once a while ache and pain have to go tuina , also normal what

But chinese do have a saying that one who goes to the mountain often enough, will one day meet the tiger!
Old 09-09-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's true, women are sharp to notice sudden changes in pattern. You got to take time to ease them into your new pattern. Have always been into fitness routine since single days and nipping out for a run or gym session, 1-2 hours outside, no questions asked. Of cos sometimes actually really go for the gym / run so no suspicion aroused. Then once a while ache and pain have to go tuina , also normal what

But chinese do have a saying that one who goes to the mountain often enough, will one day meet the tiger!
Agree on the above, used to gym for long hours on standard. it became my "excuse" to visit various extracurricular activities as well.

Basically create opportunities and have stories lined up to reduce questioning.

as per the chinese saying, its not foolproof but it creates an consistent "alibi"
Old 09-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

So many different pointers for u to take note.

1. Your hp. Make sure u delete all traces of info and chat. I cannot emphasize on this point any more because this hp can your cause for divorce. My female friend divorce her hubby just based on evidence found in his hp. I taught her how to check his hp for evidence. LOL

2. Going for massage is normal. I don't see any anything wrong. Tell yr wife it's clean massage and u like massages. Say u do foot massage as well as a package.

3. Don't wash your whole body with the soap. Just wash yr vital parts.

4. Keep your story consistent and maybe bring a friend whom yr wife knows so that he can be yr alibi

5. Don't do something too often. Chiong also must be some self control.

6. Ktv. Risk of the gal's body scent on yourself is high. So after ktv, stay near to smokers or u smoke yourself so that u got the ciggy smell.

7. Don't chiong until u forgot to go home. Be sure that u get home by certain timing so that yr wife can't question u on your timing and she will dig with more questions

8. If u like to go JB to chiong, do not ever hide from your wife about yr trips because yr passport has the stamps. Don't think u keep quiet, she won't know. She will find out. So declare upfront to her that u plan to go JB to do this or that like shopping, normal massage, etc. And bring a friend along too if possible as an alibi. And don't come home too late. Be wary of yr timing. Don't let yr wife have any chance to question u. Come home on time as agreed with yr wife.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve got 2 handphone
One for everyday use, the other is for chioning
This chioning phone is always left in office or hidden somewhere in the car
Old 09-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubi View Post
I’ve got 2 handphone
One for everyday use, the other is for chioning
This chioning phone is always left in office or hidden somewhere in the car

Don't hide in car. Your wife can check if she really want to.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
humps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stop sharing tips is the best tip. If u have no imagination of ur own u better off not chionging. U are giving away everyones mode of operations away to prying eyes.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

I see you married men go to great lengths to cover your double life. I feel so lucky to be single...
Old 09-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
raidknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I see you married men go to great lengths to cover your double life. I feel so lucky to be single...
HAHAHAHAHA! This might be the BEST tip ever.. LOL!
Old 10-09-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAHA yep. exactly why they will get caught.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humps View Post
Stop sharing tips is the best tip. If u have no imagination of ur own u better off not chionging. U are giving away everyones mode of operations away to prying eyes.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Blend your chionging activities into your social activities and hobbies to avoid any suspicion.

Notwithstanding, be aware that in today's technology, many things that you use can expose your track and location without you knowing if your other half really wishes to find out.

So be very mindful and careful.
生活如简单,知足且常乐
Old 11-09-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
Blend your chionging activities into your social activities and hobbies to avoid any suspicion.

Notwithstanding, be aware that in today's technology, many things that you use can expose your track and location without you knowing if your other half really wishes to find out.

So be very mindful and careful.
Agree with this, as stated earlier, everything has to gel with your usual pattern of activities. If you don't have hobby or social activities earlier, too bad now have to slowly cultivate it

Saying got to work late overtime does not cut it anymore, it's just too easy an excuse. Unless you are those on-call jobs.

Bottomline is, happy wife happy life. Take some sacrifices on your free time on weekends, go the extra mile of fulfilling request from wife to do this and that, do more favours, wife happy, then will not snoop too much into your CCA.
Old 11-09-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Letr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidknight View Post
HAHAHAHAHA! This might be the BEST tip ever.. LOL!
Ya man, agree with you hahaa
Old 12-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Well if married men were not careful and exposed, we will soon become single too.......
Old 12-09-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
expmental is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Format your sdcard of your car cam; clear search history of GPS; clear your call logs; clear your search history AND make sure your last copy and paste will be something which you can show your wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1