The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
Veteran tips on how to chiong without getting caught

Would like to hear from the veterans here what are some of the steps you take to avoid getting caught when return home.

Today my first time chiong MP and I realise not to let the ML massage so hard until the body red red.. another is don't let her suddenly give you hicky..

What else? Lai share...
Old 06-09-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 2
weirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Veteran tips on how to chiong without getting caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Would like to hear from the veterans here what are some of the steps you take to avoid getting caught when return home.

Today my first time chiong MP and I realise not to let the ML massage so hard until the body red red.. another is don't let her suddenly give you hicky..

What else? Lai share...
bring your house body wash if you intend to bath there. so you smell the same.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Learn how to smoke. Then before go home, have a smoke or 2 and blow the smoke on yourself so you smell of cigarettes instead
Old 07-09-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Go KTV avoid wearing white or light top. Sometimes unknowingly the gal lipstick can end up on your shirt.

Best bring spare t-shirt. Sometimes the girl hug you her perfume can be on your shirt. LOL.
Old 07-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

bring your partner go chiong together
Old 07-09-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Learn how to smoke. Then before go home, have a smoke or 2 and blow the smoke on yourself so you smell of cigarettes instead
hahaha ... just dont say you going wash car and come home smell cleaner
Old 07-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Go KTV avoid wearing white or light top. Sometimes unknowingly the gal lipstick can end up on your shirt.

Best bring spare t-shirt. Sometimes the girl hug you her perfume can be on your shirt. LOL.
Hahhahhaah this is a season player. Good one
Old 07-09-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
FabioCarvalho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rule No 1, dun eat and shit at the same place.

Rule No 2, refer to rule no 1
Old 07-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

2, 3 or 4 phone lines
Old 07-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

The shower gel smell is very important.
Normally just wash my bro with gel and water run thru my body.
If U can, try to sweat abit.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 07-09-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Blame on 1 of yr bros. My friend pulled a fast one on me w/o me knowing.

Next moment, his gf dm me and idk what even is the context. So of course i pm my fren ask what happened..

His reply: Halp.
Old 08-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

wa cb bro this one pro tip. first time i went ktv. wore a white dress shirt from work. knn the girl lipstick on my shirt. my face all glitter. i quite drunk didnt notice anything. went home kena fuck upside down by my wife

Quote:
What else? Lai share...
Personal tip on this. i "trained" my wife that i like to go massages as its my way to relax and i always enjoy a good massage. occasionally bring her to massage to keep the story in line as well. even when we travel overseas, i request for my own room for massage as i want peace and quiet. so even days when i come back sticky from oil massage/smell like different shower gel or have marks from a hard massage, i dont get questioned.
Old 08-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What else? Lai share...
Always have an excuse or prepare a reason to explain why. If u unlucky get body red then how? Maybe can say u go for TCM and then the package got guasa or something.
Always check your phone for "unwanted messages" or traces. Always destroy evidence no matter how small. Always chiong and pay for services only and don't get emotionally involved.
Old 08-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Always have an excuse or prepare a reason to explain why. If u unlucky get body red then how? Maybe can say u go for TCM and then the package got guasa or something.
Always check your phone for "unwanted messages" or traces. Always destroy evidence no matter how small. Always chiong and pay for services only and don't get emotionally involved.
I love how the first sentence is placed right at the start - its importance cannot be underestimated.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1