The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Facebook Dating

Anyone had your fair share of experience using this? I notice matches are easy to come by. Probably too easy. Once the chat happens, alot are asking to chat on whatsapp. Anyone had a legit real encounter that led to something else?
Old 31-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: Facebook Dating

Ask u for whatsapp line michat all are fake, fb dating 85% rates are scammers lol
Old 01-09-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Bencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to all

Majority scammers.
Old 01-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

There are some genuine one. First if the photos are too good to be true then you know its fake. 2nd their names, alot of scammers are fucking lazy.They use man or woman name to create a page and then just change the photos but keep the name, example a beautiful super sexy chinese girl in yoga pants called Eric just liked you and she is some type of banker, engineer or financial advisor.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
There are some genuine one. First if the photos are too good to be true then you know its fake. 2nd their names, alot of scammers are fucking lazy.They use man or woman name to create a page and then just change the photos but keep the name, example a beautiful super sexy chinese girl in yoga pants called Eric just liked you and she is some type of banker, engineer or financial advisor.
Yes i noticed this too. Sometimes i check their ig if it's there to verify the legitness.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

ya linkedin also. got lots of young, attractive chinese ladies who are high flyers (usually CFOs, deputy CFOs, GMs, assistant GMs, Directors etc) chat me up on LinkedIn and then very quickly request to chat outside of LinkedIn or immediately gave u their no leow.
Old 01-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
ya linkedin also. got lots of young, attractive chinese ladies who are high flyers (usually CFOs, deputy CFOs, GMs, assistant GMs, Directors etc) chat me up on LinkedIn and then very quickly request to chat outside of LinkedIn or immediately gave u their no leow.
This is something new to me. Linkedin also can? Haha
Old 05-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

it's been a week I'm on FB dating. Eveyone is asking for whatsapp number. Damn free they all.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually what is their purpose for getting your hp number? whats their motive?
Old 07-09-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
actually what is their purpose for getting your hp number? whats their motive?
I'm guessing maybe those scam calls are from them sharing it with others?
Old 09-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

actually just happened to me recently. profile seemed suspicious but there was some history on the profile, not a completely fresh account.

some lady added me then started to talk to me. like get to know me kind. was bored so i entertained. as she complained i took a long period of time to reply, to which i said i dont use messenger. she asked for my number to add me on whatsapp.

whatsapped me and just talked like acquaintances? like she'll tell me she's working, send pics of her working and such. tell me when she's off work, tell me goodnight and stuff like that. seemed quite normal. until she asked me to help her with some "work" online.

some shit like verify some website price or some shit that required you to transfer money to someone, then they will return you with a % "comms" of the product. told her i was uncomfortable to with doing it despite her insisting a couple of times. she ended up doing the transfer herself and the vendor reverted the money back into my account. roughly about $150?

i think it was her attempt to convince me that its legit? she told me to continue doing it, this time using my own account to pay. i once again told her im not comfortable and i would return the $150 reverted back from the vendor back to her. which she rejected and asked me to keep. saying to use it for our "dating" in the future. insisted to return her the sum but she rejected constantly. after that never really talked anymore and just stopped talking completely after a day or two from the incident.

Soooo essentially i got free $150 for entertaining her antics? Scammer got scammed by me

About a week later, her fb profile completely changed to new person replacing name, photos and everything.

tldr - reverse scammed a scammer.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
actually just happened to me recently. profile seemed suspicious but there was some history on the profile, not a completely fresh account.

some lady added me then started to talk to me. like get to know me kind. was bored so i entertained. as she complained i took a long period of time to reply, to which i said i dont use messenger. she asked for my number to add me on whatsapp.

whatsapped me and just talked like acquaintances? like she'll tell me she's working, send pics of her working and such. tell me when she's off work, tell me goodnight and stuff like that. seemed quite normal. until she asked me to help her with some "work" online.

some shit like verify some website price or some shit that required you to transfer money to someone, then they will return you with a % "comms" of the product. told her i was uncomfortable to with doing it despite her insisting a couple of times. she ended up doing the transfer herself and the vendor reverted the money back into my account. roughly about $150?

i think it was her attempt to convince me that its legit? she told me to continue doing it, this time using my own account to pay. i once again told her im not comfortable and i would return the $150 reverted back from the vendor back to her. which she rejected and asked me to keep. saying to use it for our "dating" in the future. insisted to return her the sum but she rejected constantly. after that never really talked anymore and just stopped talking completely after a day or two from the incident.

Soooo essentially i got free $150 for entertaining her antics? Scammer got scammed by me

About a week later, her fb profile completely changed to new person replacing name, photos and everything.

tldr - reverse scammed a scammer.
Money transfer to your account ?
Insist that you don't return the money ?
Then after that, the FB profile all changed ?

DON'T BE TOO HAPPY SO EARLY ....
Be warned, your account may have been use by them, to transfer money for money laundering or transferring money they scammed from others.

You may have already ended up as a money-laundering mule unknowingly.... Or You may have become a scammer accomplice without you knowing it ......

No Free Money... Don't be shock when the police call you up to assist in their investigation one of these days....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 09-09-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Money transfer to your account ?
Insist that you don't return the money ?
Then after that, the FB profile all changed ?

DON'T BE TOO HAPPY SO EARLY ....
Be warned, your account may have been use by them, to transfer money for money laundering or transferring money they scammed from others.

You may have already ended up as a money-laundering mule unknowingly.... Or You may have become a scammer accomplice without you knowing it ......

No Free Money... Don't be shock when the police call you up to assist in their investigation one of these days....
What you say makes sense also bro. You may not be wrong bro. Will heed your words of caution. Will update if anything like above happens. Been about a month or so.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

i was messaging someone and periodically, i asked them to send selfies with specific handsigns so that i can see if they really send pics as of current and not some saved pics from wherever. They will always say 'why should i do what i tell them to?'.

So bye bye
Old 10-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite1892 View Post
i was messaging someone and periodically, i asked them to send selfies with specific handsigns so that i can see if they really send pics as of current and not some saved pics from wherever. They will always say 'why should i do what i tell them to?'.

So bye bye
Mine also same today! I just ended the conversation and saved all the conversation should there be a need for investigation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1