The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
xerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How far can i go Part 2

Very good story. Keep it coming
Old 27-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

This wk both of us was busy.. month end coming time to pay rental..
So both of us need to work harder so will not be meeting..
But still we text n chat everyday.. flirting with each other..
We well know then even we dun meet.. but still we r lusting for each other..
With the lust building up everyday... hope can meet her soon..
Old 27-08-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
PurpleWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This wk both of us was busy.. month end coming time to pay rental..
So both of us need to work harder so will not be meeting..
But still we text n chat everyday.. flirting with each other..
We well know then even we dun meet.. but still we r lusting for each other..
With the lust building up everyday... hope can meet her soon..
Once you two meet, there will be fireworks and explosion
Old 29-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
eliyahu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intersting fact haha
Old 29-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you continue the fireworks ...
Old 29-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Cyancat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hoping to read more!
Old 31-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

3 days Event...
Day 1..
Nite time..
Bb: 你在忙吗? 好想见你。
Me: 不忙啊,你还在店?
BB: 是啊。
Me: 我买晚餐过去给你吃。
BB: 好啊。
Bought dinner n went over to her place.. reach her place can see tat she is really tired from the past few days of working..
After dinner offer to help her clean up while she went to the massage bed n have a rest..
Me: 你看起来好累啊,我给你按摩吧。
BB: 好啊,但是我不付钱的咯 hehe
Undress n lying face down.. put some oil n give her a good rub.. starting from her neck down to her back n all the way down to her perky ass n thigh.. once reach her thigh, i slowly lift her both legs up to form an M shape with her clean shaved pussy in full view..
Give her nice smell pussy a sniff be4 using my tougne to open out her libia lips n start licking her clitoris...
BB: Arhhhh.. 你这是按摩吗.. Hmmm..
Continue giving her a good lick be4 slowly moving upward.. near to her anus.. without any warning i quicken my pace n lick her anus.. immediatly her moaning become louder..
BB: ARHHHH ARHHH 不要, 不要那里, ARHHH.. 好敏感.. ARHHH...
Ignoring her plea.. my hand starting to rub her pussy..feeling she was wet enough.. i slowly insert my middle finger while my thumb rub against her clitoris..
Fingering her, rubbing her clitoris n licking her anus all at the same times.. within mins..
BB: Arhhhh arhhh.. 不不 Arhhhh 不要.. Hmmm Arhhh..
Reached her orgasm.. her legs can no longer hold on n slowly slide down..
Recovering form her climax..
BB: 你好坏,到我惩罚你了。
Turning around, she unzip my jean, one shot pull down both my jean n underwear.. with my hard on clean shaved dick greeting her.. lying sideway on the bed.. she stick out her tougne, start licking my pee hole n dickhead..while her hand massage my ball n slowly pull back my foreskin.. making my dick even more longer n harder be4 warpping her warm lips around it n seeing it slowly disappear into her mouth...
Surp.. surp.. Surp...
Moving my hips slowly.. thrusting in n out of her mouth, at times she will deep throat all the way in..
Me: 好爽.
Knowing if this contiued, i will come in no time.. stopped her, took off my clothing n went onto the bed.. start sucking the pairs of boobs i missed for almost a wk.. with my super hard on rubbing the entrance of her wet pussy.. it thrusted in smoothly..
BB: Arhhh.. 好想你的肉棒..
Me: 舒服吗?
BB: Arhhh arhhh... 好很好.. hmmm...
Hugging real tight while having our tongue fight.. thrusting her slow n deep.. for a good 5mins be4 carrying her up n change to sitting position.. so i can lick n suck her boobs again while pumping her real deep..
BB: 好深啊.. Arhhh arhh... 好喜欢...
Can feel she was dripping wet as her juice start flowing down onto my ball n thigh..
Me: 你好湿,好紧,我喜欢 ..
Soon the urge to come.. i increased my pace n thrust even deeper into her...
Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak...
Me: 一起来...
BB: 好啊.. 不要停 Arhhh arhh hmmm...
Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak...
The final moment came as both reaching our orgasm.. shooting all my 1 wk load deep into her.. huggung real tight n breathing heavily.. but surprisingly after shooting my dick was still hard inside her.. slowly thrusting in n out again...
BB: Hmmm.. 你还这么硬啊,还想要啊?
With her legs crossing over my back like polar bear hugging.. i can feel real deep into her.. pumping her for a good 5mins be4 changing her riding on top of me.. squeezing her boobs n seeing them bouncing up n down with her expression of enjoying my dick is super arousing...
BB: Arhhhh arhhh..
Slowing down her pace of riding.. i pull her close down..
Me: 你真的好漂亮。
As our lips meet again, i carry n turn her into missionary position.. combine with both fast n slow thrusting...
Piak Piak Piak... Piak Piak Piak..
BB: Arhhh... arhh... 我要.. Arhh.. arhh..
Finally finish off our 2nd round after almost 20min...
After cleaning n washing out it already 9pm.. help her closed the shop n send her back home..
Didnt know this is jus the beinging of our 3 days event..
Old 31-08-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
sipis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates!
Old 01-09-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Bencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to all

waiting for more
Old 01-09-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
myluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for new updates
Old 01-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Love it! The story is really good!
Old 01-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
KennyDalglish7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, please keep going bro
Old 02-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Day 2..
Afternoon
BB:你吃了午餐没?
Me: 吃了,你呢?
BB: 刚吃饱,没人就找你聊天。
Me: 你没早点说,我可以陪你吃午餐,顺便看看你。
BB: 不吃午餐,你也可以过来坐坐,聊聊天啊。
Me: 好啊,我现在就过去。
BB: 👌
Again within 5min i reached her place.. whenever i see her, she was always tat attractive.. this time wearing a strap short dress.. with a low V cut but not much cleavage was shown..
As usual inside her shop, she prepare some tea n we jus sit n chat.. only when she sit opposite me then i notice she wasnt wearing a bra..
Me: 你没穿奶罩?
BB: 你一直喵人家胸部啊。
Standing up facing the mirror n adjusting her dress..
BB:有穿的,只是你过来前,我拿掉了。
Standing behind her, both my hand went to hug her slim wraist.. holding onto my hand i slowly shift n cup onto her boobs.. with my thumb finding it way to her nipples doing a circling motion.. she give out a soft moan.. while my other hand unzip the back of her dress
BB: Hmmm...
With her dress coming loose.. my hand easily went in, squeezing n turning her already pointed nipples.. turning around, she pushed me to sit on the chair n went on top to sit on me.. grinding her pussy on my hard on.. while biting her lips n showing me the come fuck me the slutty look..
Soon our lips meet n i carry her up.. slowly moving to the massage bed n lay her down.. pulling down her dress.. seeing her nicely shape C boobs with pointed nipples..
Hungrily licking, sucking n squeezing both her boobs while she enjoying it..
BB: Hmmm.. Arhhh...
After a good 5mins of playing, licking n sucking, i start to undress.. once she saw my dick, immediately open her mouth n give me her sexuality bbbj.. her skill of bj was jus out of the world..
From her warm lips wrapping the whole dick pushing in n out.. licking ball to tips of the dickhead n pee holes.. switching n combining all in one action..
Me: 好舒服。我要你的。
Removing the remaining clothing n g-string of her.. i climb onto the bed into 69 position.. always love her clean shaved pussy.. jus by looking at it arouse me even more.. spreading her legs, my tongue start doing the job.. licking her vaginal opening to urethral opening n clitoris as her juice start to flow.. while she quicken her pace of bbbj.. even with my dick fully in her mouth, she still give out a soft nice moan.. showing she enjoying every moment of my licking..
BB: Srhhh.. Arhhhh..
Pleasuring each other for a good 10mins.. turning over we have our tougne fight, then slowly licking her neck to her boobs then down again to her pussy.. this time while licking her clitoris, my middle finger slowly insert into her vaginal..
BB: Arhhh arhh...
Giving her a fast pace fingering.. while other hand squeezing her boobs.. seeing her facial reaction is a real satifaction..
BB: Arhhh.. Hmmm.. Arhhh.. 我要.. Arhh.. 要你的.. Hmmm.. 你的肉棒 Arhh..
Me: 好啊,肉棒来了..
Pulling out my finger, stroking my dick a few times be4 position at the entrance of her vaginal opening.. slowly inserting inches by inches till the whole dick disappear..
BB: Arhhh arhh.. 好硬 ..
Benting down with our lips meet again.. hugging n pumping her.. slow, fast deep all in one..
Me: 你的洞穴好棒,又湿又紧
BB: Arhhh.. 你的肉棒, Hmmm.. 好硬,好深.. Arhhh.. 不要停..
Me: 好想每天和你做..
BB: 我也是 .. Hmmm Arhhh..
Piak Piak Piak...
With all our sexual exotic talking.. soon our climax was coming.. hugging me super tight n her whole body shivering.. she reached her oragsm 1st..
BB: ARHHH ARHH... ARHH...
Holding onto mine.. i continue thrusting her deep..
BB: 好深深.. ARHHH...
Moving back to missionary.. hold onto her slim wraist, thrust her fast n furious non stop..
Piak Piak Piak... Piak Piak Piak...
Giving out another loud moan..
BB: ARHHH ARHH... 又来了, 又来了.. HMMM.. ARHHH..
Me: 太棒了.. Arhhh..
Shooting load after load deep into her...
Totally exhuasted.. even after pulling out my dick.. we didnt bother to clean out.. jus hug n lay down resting n chatting.. till her customer text her coming in 15min time then we clean up..
Be4 her customer come, i went off..
Not even 5min gone recieved her text again..
BB: 如果不是有预约,好想一直你这样抱着我睡。
Me: 这样抱着,就不只睡咯,会发生很多东西咯。
BB: 那就给它发生咯。
Chat for a few more min n finally her customer arrived..
Didnt expect straight 2 day sex with her..
Old 03-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
turnlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support for more!
Old 09-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Day 3..
Morning heavy rain..
Even after straight 2 days of sex with BB, still my mind is always thinking n lusting for her..
Me: 下大雨了,你上班了吗?
BB: 还没,还在家。
Me: 我来接你上班好啊?
BB: 接我好啊,但是我要去chinatown办点事。
Me: 好啊,我陪你去
BB: 👌
As usual reach her place nearby.. this time she was wearing jean n mini top showing of her slim waist..
Went to chinatown n after done her thing, we have our breakfast n shop around.. walking past an hotel 81, i purposing hold her hand n point toward the hotel.. looking at me
BB: 你好坏,你在想什么。
Me: 没有啊。
While waiting to cross over at the junction, she suddenly move closer to me, pressing her boobs onto my shoulder, biting her lips n look towards the hotel 81 direction.. getting her approval n hint, i quickly held her hand, walk to the hotel n book an 2hours room..
Once inside the room, we hug n kiss like long lost lover..slowly removing our clothing..
Me: 我们一起冲凉好吗?
BB: 好啊。
Fully naked.. i hold her hand n walk to bathroom to have our 1st bath together.. she was really good at teasing n servicing me.. soaking both our body.. she give me a nice sexual body to body catbath n boobs fuck.. after washing off the soak. With her back facing me, she placed both her hand on the wall, spread open her legs n jack up her perky ass.. showing me her clean shaved pussy.. without any invitation, i position my super hard on at the entrance of her pussy.. slowly inserting in..
BB: Arhhh Hrmmm...
With every deep thrust, her moaning get louder n both her legs will shiver..
Turning her head around we lips meet again.. enjoying every moment of our kisses n thrusting..
Piak Piak Piak...
Holding onto her slim waist, we slowly move out of the bathing area n face the mirror.. looking at her face expression of enjoying n moaning, is super arousing...
BB: Arhhh arhh.. Shhhh.. Hrmmm arhhh...
Spreading her legs wider, i increasing my pace of pumping her hard.. while both hands cupped on her boobs, squeezing n turning her nipples.. for a good 10mind be4 changing to back sitting position, this time letting her do the jobs, moving her hips n riding me deep.. while one of my hand rubbing her clitoris, the other squeezing her boobs..
Feeling her tight pussy n vaginal muscle wrapping around my dick, my ugres of coming is buliding up fast..
Me: 好紧,好爽,我快要来了。
BB: Arhhh arhhh..
Increasing my pace of rubbing her clitoris n thrusting my dick real deep..
BB: Arhhh hrmmm.. 不行了, Arhhh arhhh...
Piak.. Piak.. Piak..
Both of us reaching our 1st orgasm.. shooting my 1st load of sperm deep into her.. recovering form our climax, we wash out n jus hug n lay on the bed..
Within 10mins of hugging n kissing.. my little bros soon salute her again..
BB: 你这么快又浮起来。
Me: 有你在,当然快。
Stroking my dick a few times, she move down n start licking the full lenght of my dick n balls..using her tongue to play with my dickhead, putting in her mouth, deep throat all in one action..
Surp.. Surp.. Surp..
Me: 你上来,我要你的。
Into 69 position.. the view i like most.. her clean shaved pussy.. licking n sucking her clitoris, enjoying each other..
BB: Arhh arhh.. 我要..
Moving her body up.. we got off our 2nd round with she was riding me in reverse cowgirl, be4 changing to few differ position of sitting, doggy, spoon n finally missionary...
Me: 喜欢吗?爽吗?
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 你顶到好深,Hmmm.. Arhhh.. 好舒服 Arhhh..
BB: 不要停, Arhh arhhh..
With her whole body start to shiver.. i knew she was reaching her climax soon..
Me: 要高潮了吗?
BB: Hmmm.. Arhhh arhhh..
Hugging me super tight, thrusting her deep n hard..
BB: Arhhh arhhh Arhhh..
She have her 2nd orgasm.. but i still haven shoot.. continued pumping even she was trying to recovering from her climax..
BB: Arhhh arhh 不不不.. Hrmmm arhhh 不要...
Thrusting in n out, in n out.. building out my load.. holding on her slim waist.. i continued thrusting her like a machine gun.. fast, fast, fast non stop..
BB: Arhhh hrmmm 不, 又来了, 不... Arhhh arhhh...
Piak Piak Piak... Piak Piak Piak...
Me: Arhhh 我射了.
With my shooting.. BB eyes roll back n her legs shivering non stop.. she have the 3rd long n intense climax for at least 2mins be4 her whole body soften.. benting down we hug n kiss..
Pulling out my dick, seeing my sperm flowing out of her pussy was a real satifaction...
With half an hours left.. we went to bath together n have our quickie 3rd round be4 leaving the hotel...
Sendin her to work..
It have been a crazy 3 days for both of us.. till now me n BB still meet whenever we can.. every meeting we jus cant get enough of each other.. enjoying every love making session to the max..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1