The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Realisation struck her……… She flinched immediately! wanting to back away and spit that disgusting (to her) penis out her mouth! she’d never ever wanted to. sadly, raj was ready, he held her head and grabbed it, pressed it while he started to fuck her mouth. #6 started to struggle and was FURIOUS…… she started to smack him which sort of broke raj out of his trance…. perhaps being in her house also kept his huge ego in check, he quickly pulled his penis out of her mouth. before she could start to question his actions, before #6 could regain her composure to get up and chase him out… raj quickly reacted.

#6 : mmmmm!! AHHH! AHH!! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

he GAVE IT TO HER while he helped himself to her breasts and nipples.

her room was now filled with sounds of fingers flicking in stick cum!!! IT WAS SO HARD AND LOUD!!!

#6 kept tugging his head to kiss with him……. he finally relented, kept his eyes shut and locked lips with her which caused her to quickly arch her body upwards… stopped kissing him…. started to scream out in ecstasy!!!!

raj knew!

raj knew!

HIS FINGERS FUCKING STOPPED IN THEIR TRACKS!

#6 started smacking the bed beside her body and her head shook madly from side to side!!! SHE WAS ABOUT TO CUM! but raj STOPPED IT! smiling down at her….. until she opened her eyes and begged him to continue.

#6 : why you stop?? don’t stop! don’t stop!! please… please… AHHHHH!!!

raj tortured her, by going……. SLOW! just gentle presses on her g spot… AND SLOW…. gentle…….. she was GOING TO CUM! but now he is going SLOW!!!! causing her to BEG!

#6 : please… please….. faster…please…. uhhh… please…. uhhhhhhh… uhhhh… pleaseeee…. uhhhhhh… uhhhh… UHHHHH!! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

even as she cummed, raj continued to jam her pussy hard, from g spot into HARDCORE FINGER FUCKING! causing her to cum even more and non stop….. prolonging it until she finally passed out! raj was tired also…. he looked down at her, passed out. he contemplated…. if he should take a photo and show #1. he’s not that dumb after all, he could sense that #1 had a personal vendetta against #6…. from his past experience, he knew that #1 was just using him, it’s not worth the risk… furthermore, his ego was at a all time high, he knew, if he needed a picture of #6 being fucked by him, he’d easily get it in future.

He went to the toilet to wash his hand, took a smoke at the balcony and then went back to bed and squeezed beside #6, sort of nudging her away so he had more space. he didn’t even bother to cover her with the blanket, the air con cold and his loud snoring woke her up soon after, especially because of the smoke from his body… her mouth felt sour and disgusting from raj’s mouth… she got up in a daze… knees weak….. she went to the toilet quietly and brushed her teeth, washed her privates as she felt confused, perhaps a bit dirty but she was satisfied….

#6 went back to bed, she felt SO TIRED, but also…. SO FREE! like all the stress in her body as been released! she felt….. happy????

she climbed back into bed, careful not to wake him, gave him a light peck on his arm and covered the blanket and slept……………… she fell into deep sleep, started to snore as well…. some time in the early morning, raj got sort of woken by her snoring, he elbowed her to stop her, causing her to wake abruptly also…. she was damn annoyed to be woken that way, her old ways setting in again. However, raj had just given her the FIRST ever non forced orgasm of her life………. her anger dissipated quickly…….she lay in bed awhile, hearing his snores and felt him turn, leaving her barely any space and was about to fall off the bed. It was kind of weird because even though I was much wider than raj, me and #6 could still sleep on the bed comfortably. raj simply took up as much space as he could without a care for #6.

finally, she got up….. she was still feeling happy for some reason, forced herself to be happy. now she had almost everything! her own place, her promotion at work! the good bonuses that were lined up and in place…… on top of the one she’s already gotten! now a man… of some sort in her life….. all that was left was just to get pregnant and have a child or two!

she reminded herself to be happy… and she started to feel something… joy? perhaps? cute? she had an idea which she thought raj might like…. gently, she got out of bed and knelt beside raj, she planted her lips on his……. like she was doing cpr on him…. she thought that’d be a sweet way to wake him up……. she wasn’t exactly sure on what to do, but she remembered how J used to want her to try and masturbate his penis with just her hand, something which she always quickly back off even before touching his penis….. she held it gently in her hand, which she could easily envelope it entirely considering it was limp, and it was small…. this bush was thick and felt disgusting to her touch, but she just persevered and started to stroke it gently… finally! raj’s lips kissed her back, he groaned a little… still mostly asleep….. she couldn’t get it to be hard…… raj finally sort of woke up… realised what she was doing. he didn’t really open his eyes….he didn’t really enjoy kissing with her as she wasn’t good at it, instead, he pulled her body closer and brought her breasts to his face. he enjoyed sucking her nipples especially, but didn’t do so for long, then he nudged her down to his own nipples. #6 got the hint and tried to lick him the way he did for her. he pretended not to be tickled by #6’s awkward licking of his nipples, but #6 could sense he wasn’t feeling anything. She reached her hand forward again and started to hold it and stroke for him. Even thought raj’s cock was tired as hell, could barely erect anymore, he still had one or two more fantasies he wanted to use #6 for before he got out of there for good. He wasn’t even thinking about #4’s wedding either……. his fingers ran up her thighs and got her to kneel wider, he felt her natural bush, could see a little as the day was getting brighter, he didn’t mind them as they were still natural but there was no chance he was going to lick her.

#6 : uarhhhhh..

she let out a moan after raj started rubbing her cltioris, she stopped licking his nipples and stroking him, raj started to slide his fingers into her easily wet pussy, he started to finger the g spot, causing her to moan louder and louder, pressing her head and upper body weight on his chest. raj nudged her head downwards and pulled her legs closer to his face, until #6’s face was near his crotch. he found her g spot again and started to press on it mercilessly, causing #6 to moan so much, slap hard non stop on the mattress beside raj’s thigh as well. he was getting bored.

raj : eh don’t lousy. continue to kiss…..

his fingers paused, feeling the wet cum drip slowly down his fingers, he waited until #6 caught her breath and started to kiss his skin, but on his lower waist and thigh. her hand finally started to stroke him again. raj resumed the g spot merciless pressing, #6 could barely continue with her kissing, her hand was just holding on tightly on to his penis.. raj realise this wasn’t working despite him telling her off many times “oei kiss leh don’t stop’ he gave up, and simply just pulled his fingers out.

#6 : huh? what’s wrong?

raj : i tired already. you lousy. never pleasure me back and kiss.

#6 : oh sorry sorry.

she immediately got up and turned, started planting her lips on raj’s…… bringing about a big reaction, him nudging her away.

raj : not here la. down there la my cock la… you really damn lousy.

#6 : i’m sorry. i’m sorry….. it’s my first time…… i need time ok……

there was silence…. #6 was feeling super restless and still horny. she was about to hit her orgasm after all…

#6 : can we try again? you make me high. maybe it’s easier….

raj : nah it’s ok. i’m tired. don’t disturb me….

raj turned away from her, and #6 sat there….. wondering….. thinking…..

what should she do now??
Looks like the disgusting uncle loves to bully 6
Old 20-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 29-09-2022 at 12:08 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
byexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any continuation to this excellent story bro?
Old 21-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by byexiang View Post
Any continuation to this excellent story bro?
Hoping to hear more too
Old 21-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
beijinguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Hoping to hear more too
Same here, hoping too
Old 26-09-2022, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS anymore updates?
Old 26-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
LimAhHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been quite sometime already, no longer anymore updates?
Old 26-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Emoshernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimAhHuat View Post
Been quite sometime already, no longer anymore updates?
Seems like it
Old 27-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for reading.

I think it's good if I clear things up.

This story has concluded.

The truth is, til a month ago, my wife has never truly healed from

1. her trauma of rape by the client, but mostly more of dealing with her post rape choice to accept the rape for job progress rather than healing from her innocence... from seeking justice and clearing her own conscience...

2. in fact, she's never truly healed from her almost being duped by my buddy in the past when he charismatically wooed and charmed her to take her virginity despite being married. Call it drama, but she was still innocently girl girl after all. She never dated since an incident with an asshole guy in secondary sch (stated below), so when she thought a gentleman (the complete opposite of her sabotage experience in sec sch)

- Finally came along a proper gentleman and properly wooed her openly... she was very hopeful for finally having her prince charming of her own.

- Despite being very very reserved and innocent, she still kept trying to please my buddy, even always apologising (subtle nudges to let him know she's willing to try again) when he tried moves on her in the cinema, despite it bringing back bad memories which she just suppressed and never coped from secondary school) she let him caress her... whenever she cringed when he tried to do more, she'd compose herself to let him try again...

- agreeing to go drinking with him and letting my buddy (before i dated my wife) check her in into a luxurious hotel to relax.... even letting him lick all the way down south (after 3 tries), when she finally stopped him out of disgust but mostly for his tongue and her urine...

- she even volunteered to please him back and asked him how she could do it. When he explained what a blowjob was, she was clearly disgusted but convinced herself to reciprocate in a relationship with the man whom she felt was the love of her life......

- when he could see how uncomfortable she was, he stopped her out of kindness and worry for her, which made her love him even more. Blowjob to her, prior, was a strict no, was extremely disgusting, but she gave it to him willingly for a few minutes and tried so hard to please him on that fateful date.

- My buddy came so close to penetrating her, while my wife kept reminding herself to be calm and just let him take her virginity even though half her body was telling her that's not what she wanted despite being very aroused and full of love for him, she admitted that perhaps the size of his penis played a part in that reluctance and fear, (we've reached a stage where she pours out all the truths to me and her pride was released, i have no reason to doubt her), but fate intervened at a very surprisingly timing, just as his penis head was just rubbing her at her clitoris...... the phone, which he left by the bed (usually to film him fucking his virgins while doggy) rang. It was such a long day of wooing by my buddy that he forgot to set to silent and my wife saw the caller's photo (his kids) when she reached and grabbed the phone (out of worry that it's an impt call for him as it rang repeatedly) and passed it to him....

Even though they never officially dated, or that he asked her officially to be his GF, (that was how she thought), my wife somehow thought that she was his GF and had no idea that men could want fuck buddies and this concept was alien to her.

She DID NOT admit to herself that she was heart broken by him, and moved on by suppressing her heartbreak and her love for him, moved on by devoting herself 100% and more to JUST WORK, no family or love. She just felt so stupid that she so easily allowed a man who wasn't her husband to see her naked and even basically played with her boobs, licked her nipples and pussy, nearing fucking her and worst... she had willing sucked his cock for a minute or so.....

3. she was sabotaged back in secondary school, where a teen from the boy school started a false rumour about taking her virginity (he stole her bra and panties from her shoe bag when she was in the toilet and he offered to hold it for her, they had changed into fresh set of clothes for the movie after playing a game of sports together, which she thought was a private date between them), he tried making moves on her in a cinema and failed because he tried to grope her boobs which made her rush off in fear...

- he then, using the stolen set of her worn and sweaty bra and panties as proof of conquest, proceeded to spread rumours that my wife had thrown herself at him. As that teen was tall, handsome and popular, my wife had a traumatic time finishing her secondary school and dealing with some the mean schoolmates (the other girls who liked that punk) who constantly called her names. I can't use the exact words, but they were related to 'slut', 'kena pia', 'desperate nerd', 'kena fucked and dumped', 'bra giver', 'charity'. Her biggest stress was that her mother finding out even though she was innocent.... she somehow coped with that on her own

- My wife was never close to her parents, and her biggest obstacle of all, was her pride.

- She needed to be the best among her siblings being the middle child.

- She needed to upkeep and maintain the look of a righteous and innocent woman due to her upbringing.

These are no excuses, but this can help you understand her struggles with pride her whole life, and ended up never truly healing or feeling the need to heal even after more than 10 years of marriage and even with kid(s).

My wife subsequently dealt with the rape by

- not telling A SINGLE person, thinking she can just handle it on her own. in her own words, she was prideful. (pride)

- could have dated a nicer person (the indian property agent) but didn't want to date someone younger and date down (pride) and probably healed through him as he was really a nice and compassionate guy. They could have gotten married as well as he was serious initially, until she booty dated him post raj and agent felt something was off and just wanted her as fuck buddy... if wife had been innocent and not easy, agent himself agreed that he'd cherished her more and wanted her more for a proper relationship.

- accepting a much older man who wasn't good for her, she knew it even without knowing the facts, she knew he wasn't a good guy (former domestic abuser), she knew that he's target was someone else, that #1... but she wanted to focus on checking off all her life priorities, and also, dating someone of raj's status made it less stressful for her, she thought she's way too good for him. (pride) thus even avoiding 2-3 legit single men's, from her industry, attempts to ask her out simply because she didn't want to have to one day, admit to them what had happened to her, to live with the shameful choice she made to progress work over the innocence of her body.

- even though raj wanted a normal relationship (initially) (my story description is highly biased to my own fantasy as well) with her, he himself wanted a new start, and having a much much higher income partner who had a much nicer house was definitely also another pull reason, my wife felt repulsed by the idea of having a decent and proper relationship with someone who was much much lower in social and financial status in life, (he has been charged for domestic abuse before)

every time he tried to make efforts to have a normal relationship with her, my wife being a master at understanding people was able to the things she knew, that would annoy him, and make him treat her worse and worse. (pride and lust)

with raj

- my wife discovered dark pleasure in being treated badly, the hurt and 'pain/pleasure through pain' she felt, she became a slave to it, as she felt that she should be punished... she enjoyed the shame during their group dive trip when they fucked loudly, how the male partners of her coll/friends looked at her being used by an old man, making her feel shameful, also making her feel more powerful as she was not 'tied down' by a normal relationship like the others were, faking like she was enjoying being owned by him in a helpless manner as well(lust and pride)

- my wife admitted to me what truly happened at #5's wedding
she had isolated herself out side of the banquet hall when it was ending, in the hopes that raj would approach her, which he did, especially since they had eye contact before she headed out to 'pack up the reception table on her own'.
When he groped her body from behind, then aiming her anal with his finger, she simply couldn't handle that arousal/dominance from him again.

Having a normal relationship with me, and some day having to admit to me about her decision to progress work over the innocence of her body overwhelmed her. she wanted to crawl back into her previous state where she could just enjoy the pleasures of lust and shame, and she could easily control him with $$$, without having to face her reality with having a normal relationship and marriage with me, especially since I had just proposed the idea of marriage earlier that day.

she even admit to me that she made the needless call to raj to inform him that his target #1 had been sent to the hospital, and also, she lingered way too long outside the banquet, in the hopes that raj would return on his own to find her..... she wanted to self sabotage our relationship, she wanted to run from me..... and when he really appeared, she self sabotaged further by letting him do things to her in the toilet, even initiating being analed on her own.. she wanted to feel that shameful lusts of the painful pleasures from the man she simply knew was just so bad for her again.

(deep dark lust)

it was bad, because we would have broken up if she had shared the truth with me, as I didn't understand she was dealing with rape trauma

- my wife admitted to me on the boat, that after i had passed out, raj made her suck me off while he rammed her from behind even analing her. he then proceeded to set up her first double penetration with me, which awoken her even darker desires.... she did things with raj right beside me, even getting off my body and spreading her legs for him to penetrate willingly, only until she felt (her first ever) point of feeling that life was so meaningless when she finally woke up and stopped him, which led to him 'raping' her on the spot... and awakening yet another dark lust desire in her...... making her even more broken and lost on wondering why she could orgasm from the punishing sex... However, the parts when she tested herself with him were true, but it wasn't because she was clear headed, but rather because raj didn't give her the deep and dark lusts treatment she wanted, instead, he tried to be sweet and nice to her to win her back from me, which repulsed her greatly and woke her up and let logic take over...

- we got married, had kids. life was great! we were loving and happy...

- it did not help that she had an equally broken husband like me who enabled her and took the same dark pleasures from her desires.

we had more than 10 years of loving marriage, we barely quarrelled, we had so much sexual and lustful adventures, so many MMF 3somes with teo and ow and H(indian ex coll), gangbangs on her birthdays with the few trusted people in our social circle. Teo was like her second husband for most of the decade, he will always be someone she loves and never stop loving, I knew and was ok with it.. She even manage to have a short fling with a stranger who came to our house for service work, honestly it was a risky move even though I thought I could do everything to keep her safe. it turned out to be a safe fuck buddy until he MIA...

we thought we were truly special and unique, that even though we started much later than all our friends, we were truly happy and barely quarrelled. (pride) This was mostly true as well, we would healthily channel all anger or jealousy into further motivation for high and violent love making. Our kids were doing well too.

- sharing our story on SBF made things worse... - the lusts were just getting out of control..

and when she finally could share what truly happened (as described above) with raj and teo with me.....

- I took pleasure from it.... and encouraged her to be more true to herself...
it awoken my wife's deep and truly dark desires AGAIN, and the mixture of pride and lust made things worse. She reconnected with an ex colleague, who was peacefully married, and she had an affair with him (with my knowledge), to the extent that this fuck buddy even ordered a the S shape sex lounge chair and putting it in his office for their weekly fucks when he was supposed to be exercising with his buddies in evenings

my wife wasn't even really that attracted to him, but it rekindled her idea/pleasures of being used without loving the guy.. At the same time, she seduced a much younger colleague, getting close to him, leading him on, then becoming cold to him. She'd work late with him, even weekends, arousing him with SLUT lingerie BUT under very plain clothes outfits to surprise and hook him with quick zaogengs etc, slightly see through plain dress or tops. She meant this as a birthday surprise to me, that she had been cheating on me the whole time in secret, which was something I wanted to feed to my own wrongful stag fetish. I wanted her to truly cheat on me... the excitement i could draw from it, instead of wondering "is she doing these to just please me?"

- I even identified this staff, which fit her type, at a fast food location in a secluded mall for her to seduce, which she successfully did over a few weeks and he asked for her number innocently using excuse for her to be able to pre order and collect faster... what should have been a healthy fuck buddy relationship after they started, that she was building, turned out to be a quick one sided lustful fling, which my wife admitted to wanting to becoming a full pathetic slut for him INSTEAD, scaring him off. Instead of being wooed and slowly convinced into an affair between the two of them (which was already in the progress), my wife decided to take over and reward with him with a blowjob in the 2nd floor male toilet cubicle at his workplace, followed by stints in the store (he was the shift manager) he worked at after closing, my wife was became so pathetic, that even him, a SINGLE unmarried, chubby and unattractive man, got scared and started to ghost my wife.

- the hurt she felt from this, plus the nice treatment from the ex colleague which she did not enjoy, convinced her to share what truly happened with teo and raj with me.... she wanted me to treat her badly, but i enabled her to pursue those feelings... she started to text her ex, raj...... sending him selfies..... flirting with him in very subtle but obvious ways.... but never finding the urge to meet him only until ...... she got dumped by..... the next guy...

- at the same time (after she told me about all the past in truths), my wife got to meet this guy at teo's condo pool, he was peacefully married as well, and they progressed into an 'friendship' where they'd go to the pools in those industrial buildings in the east to 'practice' swimming together. She didn't slowly progress like she usually would, slow and patient to build a healthy fuck buddy relationship, instead, she let him easily get close to her, even blowing him in the pool (FIRST TIME) which he had borrowed in private from his friend who books the pool for lessons... their affair turned from very hot, she didn't hold any pride with him, letting him do whatever he wanted with her, to until he got bored and started to ghost her.....

- my wife, who was becoming a very very distracted mother, but still a loving wife to me, at that time, simply could not deal with that hurt no matter how hard i fucked her on my own...... even digging her anal when i fucked her to help her feel the depths of pain and shame....

- she met her 'ex' raj again, which turned out to be really boring for her. She made the mistake of bringing him somewhere where they could both relax and there was a buffet. He was distracted.... she took more pleasure making him jealous over text whenever she made love with me instead, but at the same time, seduced him by leaving texts like 'being f by hubby now, but miss the good old days' to him... but she could never really rediscover the dark times with raj even though she brought him back to her condo to reminisce their past fucks, she enjoyed it slightly at first, when his devilish tongue taunted her that he'd always be her fav fucks... but even him trying hard to fuck her head, she got bored as he wasn't as dominant no matter how hard she tried to annoy him.. he was careful not to let her get away....

- this also prompted my wife to suddenly break all her plans with the younger colleague, whom she was grooming for work as well as he was capable. She rushed and seduced him. They started an affair, kept secret from me. That younger chap had no idea that my wife has children and a husband, they just never talked about it.... their affair was hot and busy, it escalated very quickly. the fat younger chap was IN LOVE WITH her, despite her being not super attractive and being older...... she enjoyed making him feel jealous, feel ignored.

he wanted her MORE AND MORE, especially whenever she 'accidentally' zaogeng to other male colleagues in front of him, especially since he knows the type of SLUT lingerie she owns and would daringly wear... Their sex become hot and violent, and A LOT. He wanted to dominate her more and more, emptying at least 2 loads of semen in her each day at work, or after work. At the same time, my wife was also having meaningless sex with the ex colleague in his office weekly.....

in order to continue to make the younger chap jealous, she even brought the ex colleague back to office, during lunch into her office a few times, sending the younger chap into a very disturbed state.... In fact, rumours of her and the ex colleague started to build as well, but thankfully, it was not because of the time she brought him back to his old cubicle at night and hid under his table to blow him....

- at the same time, my wife conveniently caused raj to see the semen stains left behind by her and the younger chap at her condo..... causing raj to turn into rage, punishing her badly that night. in raj's words, he could accept sharing her with me, the husband, but simply couldn't accept that she was lusting after other men as well..... when my wife said that she will please raj and his buddy L as well, raj did something really bad to her.

She came home to me with a red mark on her face, and a bloodied anus. That was the moment i finally realised, something was TRULY wrong, as I felt so bad for her, she wasn't even crying from the violent way she was treated.. she was fine with it. I banned her from seeing raj any further, and it was also a good thing that I had given her a spare phone and limited her selfies to him (without face and view once setting) which she had obeyed me. THANKFULLY... Raj probably was scared as he had committed the crime he had done before, with evidence of post abuse....

Last edited by 1231231233; 27-09-2022 at 11:59 PM.
Old 27-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

My wife even admitted to me back then at the chalet, that L had pushed in and penetrated her with about half (about 9cm) of his long penis when raj got her to suck for himself and expose her butt to L.... before she kicked out at L and broke down in tears out of fear..... she admitted that she had sucked his penis 3-4 times to please raj, to feel cheap at the chalet before crying at him.... to annoy him.... She also admitted to me, even though in the past she found L to be really disgusting.... she was feeling temptations to find him again to let him complete the fuck.

- instead of realising that we needed to put a stop, I turned my wife to teo for help instead, hoping that it would be enough for her. She revealed all the truths to teo, about her past, and raj....... and her recent affairs.... Teo could only turn away from her and me in disgust... he wanted to punish her sexually so bad at first, but he couldn't do it anymore.... telling us that we have deep-seated issues and that we needed to heal. I could not understand it at that time.... and was OFFENDED but i do now....

- but not yet.... my wife got bored of the relationship with her ex colleague and ended it, especially since he was addicted to texting my wife and (definitely) ignoring his own family as well... She focused fully with the younger chap, and also answering any booty calls from the fast food manager as well.... the younger chap found out about her and the fast food manager, , which she probably led him to find out on purpose, even confronted her about the ex colleague, and things turned nasty. He wanted to know where she was daily and every hour, non stop....

he even threatened her with the videos and photos of them together in bed so that she would simply be with him almost every day. it got UGLY, but he was doing it out of possessive love, not hate or devious... He was still respectful towards her at work, self preservation perhaps, still serving her with coffee and food etc. But fucking her in her office and staircase and toilet like he owned her and making sure she knew it.... especially since another senior colleague had taken interest in wife's subtle shown SLUT lingerie that was usually hidden under her very aunty and ugly style... (done on purpose), and that uncle was showing a lot of initiative to get her opinion on matters.... I did not clarify this with wife as it was considered the past and we've decided to fully move on, but I got the feeling that something happened between her and that senior member.... which drove the younger chap into another level of jealousy....

When my wife didn't come home 3 nights in a row, she was with the younger chap at her condo, didn't reply or pick up my calls, phone off, I had to intervene.

Thankfully, the younger chap broke out of his trance easily, when I revealed to him about my wife's past, the rape, and the breaking point, our kids. He admitted to me that he never wanted to know if she had kids, even though he's seen her Caesarean scars.... he simply just block it out of his head and wanted her for himself....

when he was clearer, he even admitted to me, that he wasn't that attracted to my wife initially, not thinking that she was super chio... but the way she handled him, got him hooked.... plain AUNTY dressing but with SLUT lingerie inside.... making him curious all the time.... or slut dressing but with plain bra inside.... the hot and cold treatment....

We were able to end things peacefully with him, helping him to move on, regain his focus on work and he offered to clear all the photos and videos he had of her, which was A LOT, considering the short amount of time their affair lasted.... GOOD THING WAS, he was a very private and possessive person and wasn't into sharing her with others.

After that...

My wife was in a mess...... She even admitted to me, having thoughts of filing a divorce with me to be with the younger chap as it was what he was pressuring her to do, even though she still love me, so that she could feel the extreme pleasures from such a cheap and shameful act to have sex with a younger chap...

She was GETTING REALLY THAT LOW IN LIFE, and she knew... she said her hands were on the steering wheel, but she simply couldn't just turn on her own..... life, even though with kids and a husband she loved and loved her back deeply, was just too meaningless to her because she couldn't forgive herself, her past and ALL HER MISTAKES..

Even though she wanted to be a good and better mother like she was...
Even though she was still a loving wife to me.... We'd still fuck and orgasm, but she'd be in listless or in tears...

She just couldn't seem to find any motivation to steer her life back on track...

No matter what I did, no matter how I tried to love her and keep my own lusts in check.... I even fucked her anal painfully, for both of us...... I even offered her to let the younger chap be her second husband in our marriage... She told me it was meaningless.... not even the idea of keeping raj enticed her.... Everything was just so meaningless to her....

BUT THANKFULLY, WE FOUND A SOURCE OF LOVE THAT HEALED US...

We were VERY resistant at first, but two very broken people, despite having everything in life $, kids, family, house, lovemaking..., we decided to listen to our friend teo and look for healing.

(I am not here to preach) and obviously, we are NOT COMPLETELY healed permanently, we felt really clean and good for a few weeks, but obviously the temptations to sin come fighting back, creeping back into us, testing us. I am happy to say that we are doing quite ok, stronger as parents and children. My wife is making efforts to mend and build a relationship with her parents and siblings.

Am I completely saint like? NO. look, i'm here, and does typing the summary of this final chapter of our LOST life arouse me, yes. But I'm no longer a complete slave to this.... I am a better parent now, better in health and focus at work, no longer seeing every woman/aunty i am attracted to as a potential target, or a chubby guy to fuck my wife... Does the temptations come back. YES.

is it easy? No.

but we are healing.

My wife has quit her job ever since.... as she had potentially ruined her own career, and may have also affected the younger chap's career as well, tainting it with 'affair' rumours. we are in the process of selling her condo, and also looking for a new house to move to, as our room has memories with teo as well, or perhaps emigrate for a complete fresh new start in the event any of her photos of videos taken in recent years get unfortunately leaked.... She's in the process of healing, and apologising to the other men who were in her life, bit by bit, slowly at our own pace, even apologising to raj and explaining to him about the rape, (which made raj tear.... and apologise back in return, not sure out of fear or genuine empathy)

Yes it takes two hands to clap, my wife to seduce, and the men to respond and cheat on their own..

it takes my fingers to type, and your decision to read my lustful and wild and wrong narration....

but we are definitely sorry to have put others in the situation where it also risked their

- careers (younger chap and the fast food shift manager, her ex colleague)
- time and quality of relationship/focus with their families
- marriages
- lustful thoughts that lead to life changing regrettable no turning back situations

This is the definite end to our story. I hope it leaves readers with full understanding of our journey and that it will be a stern warning and a gentle reminder to look in ourselves,

do we need to heal? are we truly happy or hiding some pain and replacing it with a distraction like lust?

is there more in life? to just fapping either to forum lust or real life lust, and then following a cycle week after week and time just goes by?

Sorry if this offends anyone, I wouldn't think anyone would just simply follow this story if they hadn't taken interest in me and wife.

Take care everyone.

Official retirement.

Please kindly do not comment and just let this wrongful and horrible thread die.

If you need someone to talk to about healing, I'm available on
instagram : teambuffay.

Last edited by 1231231233; 28-09-2022 at 12:41 AM.
Old 27-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
biaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share TS, thanks!
Old 27-09-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Sorry to disturb one last time...

Please kindly do not comment and just let this wrongful and horrible thread die.

If you need someone to talk to about healing, I'm available on
instagram : teambuffay.

Her instagram : 6ingredients4love (may or may not reply, only to chat about how to heal)

Last edited by 1231231233; 02-10-2022 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bump thread
Old 20-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Happy new year everyone.

I’m retired now.

Anyone having a tough time, feel free drop a message.
Old 21-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
AnwarAlsoBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Happy new year everyone.

I’m retired now.

Anyone having a tough time, feel free drop a message.
Very good story bro. Happy New Year to you too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1